Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . (6816 Views)

NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office / NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval / Ganduje Presents Staff Of Office To New Emirs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by johnmartus(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
I think Because of tribalism that run in the vain of Innoson that's the major reason he built his company to an unpopular location such as Anambra. For instance ogun state hosting a major multi national companies in Nigeria and their headquarters located at lagos .
Sincerely if innoson build his company in southwest the company will move forward and many will patronize the company more than his expectation. As we all know that environment can be a problem for a business owners sometime in the case of Innoson.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by netpro(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
I completely disagree. Especially on the tribal insinuation.

He should have his Manufacturing Plant in Nnewi as it is. Then open major Showrooms in every Geopolitical Zones in Nigeria.

89 Likes 13 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Brunt654: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
The audacity

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Unbiased1: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
That's a normal thing. It will only take time. Innoson will one day open a big showroom in Ogun but as for his factory, it will remain in Nnewi

28 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by cornershop2019: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
That's not necessary. Infact for even growth and development companies should be scattered across the country.

For discounted offers on your baby needs kindly follow the link below as we deliver natiowide
https://mailchi.mp/819d0b34efe8/mycornershop-discounted-sales

4 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Righteousness89(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:
I think Because of tribalism that run in the vain of Innoson that's the major reason he built his company to an unpopular location such as Anambra. For instance ogun state hosting a major multi national companies in Nigeria and their headquarters located at lagos .
Sincerely if innoson build his company in southwest the company will move forward and many will patronize the company more than his expectation. As we all know that environment can be a problem for a business owners sometime in the case of Innoson.

I Totally Disagree with you...

Location has Nothing to do with it as He has His Branches..

The Quality and Durabilty of His Vehicles is what Matters!

Innoson is doing Great!

Even Government of African nations are patronizing The innoson Brand!!

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by naijareferee: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lol...
I Believe proforce is doing very well after all...

7 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Unbiased1: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
naijareferee:
Lol... I Believe proforce is doing very well after all...
lol

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by SpyAC(m): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:
am really sorry for for u.

41 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Deepfeel(m): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:

Why not ask him to move it to Ghana instead, nonsense

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by OhBiafra: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
Yoruba muslims at it again

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by johnmartus(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Well if you say so .
netpro:
I disagree.

He should have his Manufacturing Plant in Nnewi. Then open major Showrooms in at every Geopolitical Zones in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by codedguy1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:

What manner of useless, nonsensical, irresponsible, prejudiced, stupid, and idiotic post is this?

I shudder!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by horsepower101: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
Who said innoson is not already making progress?

Innoson is one of the fastest growing manufacturers in Nigeria.

Look at how many car models his factory is churning out.

I remember when he used to make only motorcycles.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by horsepower101: 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
The two places I have heard that innoson will expand to are Owerri (close to the cargo airport) and in Akwa Ibom state where is plans to build another factory.

34 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Babaalata: 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
I think innoson needs to do the following :
1. Change its name to something shorter, of 1or 2 syllables(bi). E G I-son, hero,
2. Have a show room in every part of the country especially Lagos, kaduna, Abuja.
3. Reduce the prices of cars or partner with banks and dealers to give loans or higher purchase
4. Make friends with influential people in Nigeria
5. Do more of advertising by signing celebrities to use its Cars

9 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by vanunu: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by netpro(m): 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
I believe as it stands now, Innoson is still behind on demand.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by horsepower101: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:

Name one south west governor that has bought even one vehicle from innoson. Yet you accuse innoson of tribalism.

They go outside and import even more expensive buses out of spite.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
Great. Yet another Igbo attack thread. Oshigun can you see

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by horsepower101: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
netpro:

Exactly innoson has too much demand than they can meet. That’s why they are planning major expansions soon.

12 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by saintneo(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
And in 20 years time when the company has grown, you will start claiming ownership. Omo-Igbo is a fraudster, jidijidi, lamba-lamba!

johnmartus:

26 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
They have come again. grin

Lzaa come and hear sai baba rhetoric.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:
this is becoming embarrassing. 20 anti-igbo thread a day keeps hunger and sorrow away. Shame on you

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
I concur.Head matters prosper in ogun state.

3 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
this is becoming embarrassing. 20 anti-igbo thread a day keeps hunger and sorrow away. Shame on you
The OP is worried about Igbo domination.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by LZAA: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
imhotep:
They have come again. grin

Lzaa come and hear sai baba rhetoric.
Sai igbo domination

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Midas01: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
So he should site his company in SW so that you people will threaten to throw him and his kinsmen in the lagoon or remind him that he wouldn't have succeeded if not for SW.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
netpro:

and who is ahead on demand.

3 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
LZAA:

Sai igbo domination
Igbo kwenu grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
Midas01:
So he should site his company in SW so that you people will threaten to throw him and his kinsmen in the lagoon or remind him that he wouldn't have succeeded if not for SW.
The OP and his friends are still complaining about Igbo domination in Lagos

18 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Northerners Stopping Trucks From Supplying Food Items To Southwest / Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators / Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.