Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . (6807 Views)

NIPOST Staff Reject Tola Odeyemi's Appointment, Shut Down Head Office / NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval / Ganduje Presents Staff Of Office To New Emirs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by clarocuzioo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
Q
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
Nairaland and Igbo thread.

lolzzzzzzz

This is real.

Innoson has already make in-roads in other African countries and this one is still in awolowo mentality.

Sorry for you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Anambralstson: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:
I think Because of tribalism that run in the vain of Innoson that's the major reason he built his company to an unpopular location such as Anambra. For instance ogun state hosting a major multi national companies in Nigeria and their headquarters located at lagos .
Sincerely if innoson build his company in southwest the company will move forward and many will patronize the company more than his expectation. As we all know that environment can be a problem for a business owners sometime in the case of Innoson.
Anu you called Anambra unpopular location
A state that host the biggest market in West Africa, and 4th largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers and FCT.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by omenka(m): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Babaalata:
I think innoson needs to do the following :
1. Change its name to something shorter, of 1or 2 syllables(bi). E G I-son, hero,
2. Have a show room in every part of the country especially Lagos, kaduna, Abuja.
3. Reduce the prices of cars or partner with banks and dealers to give loans or higher purchase
4. Make friends with influential people in Nigeria
5. Do more of advertising by signing celebrities to use its Cars
Name really ain't nothing. The biggest Automakers on the planet have brand names with three or more syllables. BMW, Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen, Toyota, etc.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by RTSC: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
Though I know I shouldn't give you the respect of replying, but I wiil try.

Innoson is more popular and has more customers than pro force or whatever that is already in Ogun state.

So how rational is your idea?

12 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by RTSC: 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
horsepower101:
The two places I have heard that innoson will expand to are Owerri (close to the cargo airport) and in Akwa Ibom state where is plans to build another factory.
Smart.

Then build showrooms all over the country.

That is all.

5 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by IGBOSON1: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
Brunt654:
The audacity

The temerity! sad

4 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Nairaland and Igbo thread.

lolzzzzzzz

This is real.
5,000 new Igbo threads are opened on Nairaland everyday grin

Helinues can tell us better.

Cc lzaa sarrki gmbuharii

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by naijaking1: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:
I think Because of tribalism that run in the vain of Innoson that's the major reason he built his company to an unpopular location such as Anambra. For instance ogun state hosting a major multi national companies in Nigeria and their headquarters located at lagos .
Sincerely if innoson build his company in southwest the company will move forward and many will patronize the company more than his expectation. As we all know that environment can be a problem for a business owners sometime in the case of Innoson.

Breakfast time: "Igbos are taking over Lagos and other Yoruba cities, they need to be checked, or thrown into the lagoon"
Lunch time: "Igbos need to go back to their states, and develop their own areas, and stop enjoying our big cities in the west"
Dinner time: " Igbo industrialists like Innoson need to re-locate their headquarters to Ogun/Lagos"

Choose one.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
naijaking1:

Breakfast time: "Igbos are taking over Lagos and other Yoruba cities, they need to be checked, or thrown into the lagoon"

Lunch time: "Igbos need to go back to their states, and develop their own areas, and stop enjoying our big cities in the west"

Dinner time: " Igbo industrialists like Innoson need to re-locate their headquarters to Ogun/Lagos"

Choose one.
Lzaa and helinues must hear this grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by ahaz: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:
meeeeeen I never knew you are this intelligent..I agree with you even for Toyota,Nissan,and Honda to make progress they must relocate to Ogun but tribalism will not allow them,Hyundai and dawoo should move to Ibadan and nercedez ,BMW,and Volvo must relocate to illeisha for good recognition...Peugeot and rolls Royce should stop wasting there time in France and Britain were there is no GDP to buy cars but rather Oshogbo that has the highest GDP in Africa should be there home....now I know amala and ewedu should come under lab scrutny cos I am now convinced that those delicasies are conterminated with chemicals that boost brain development.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
ahaz:
meeeeeen I never knew you are this intelligent..I agree with you even for Toyota,Nissan,and Honda to make progress they must relocate to Ogun but tribalism will not allow them,Hyundai and dawoo should move to Ibadan and nercedez ,BMW,and Volvo must relocate to illeisha for good recognition...Peugeot and rolls Royce should stop wasting there time in France and Britain were there is no GDP to buy cars but rather Oshogbo that has the highest GDP in Africa should be there home....now I know amala and ewedu should come under lab scrutny cos I am now convinced that those delicasies are conterminated with chemicals that boost brain development.
Even Boeing and Airbus must move to Ogun to avoid tribalism and racism grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed sarrki

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:
The way some Nigerians reason sha... may GOD help you..

7 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
ahaz:

Lolzzzz

See eternal cleansing...lol

7 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by uchman80(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
[The location og the head officr does not matter. I tjink its you yhat havr the tribal mentality. Not eceryone will be in lafos quote author=johnmartus post=83477982]I think Because of tribalism that run in the vain of Innoson that's the major reason he built his company to an unpopular location such as Anambra. For instance ogun state hosting a major multi national companies in Nigeria and their headquarters located at lagos .
Sincerely if innoson build his company in southwest the company will move forward and many will patronize the company more than his expectation. As we all know that environment can be a problem for a business owners sometime in the case of Innoson. [/quote]
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by LZAA: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
imhotep:

Even Boeing and Airbus must move to Ogun to avoid tribalism and racism grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed sarrki

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by LZAA: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
imhotep:

Lzaa and helinues must hear this grin
Afamed as well grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Babaalata: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
omenka:
Name really ain't nothing. The biggest Automakers on the planet have brand names with three or more syllables. BMW, Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen, Toyota, etc.

You're right about that.
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by true2god: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:
So that he can employ you guys as 'accountants' and 'admin officers', as the 'sophisticated' race, to loot him dry and collapse his business.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by naijaking1: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:

In the good old days, the Adebowales, Odutolas, and Olabukuns led the industrial pioneering of the west, unfortunately, today we have yahoo yahoo yahoo criminals/politicians like Tinubu running around, producing NOTHING, but wants to rule everybody, while genuine industrialists fade away.
The earlier you respect and appreciate the superior Igbo ingenuity the better for you!

9 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
Nigerian opinion

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:

How many have you as a person built in ogun state and I will want you to show proof of how progessful you have been.

It is only in Nigeria/Nairaland that someone that has no guaranteed source for 3square meal will now see themselves as more knowledgeable and more successful than private business owners that are employers of labour

3 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by ayzTIGER: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
Igbos now seem like the air Yorubas breathe for survival. Igbo this Igbo that, Igbo giant pursuing them in the dream and waking up to Igbo landlord pursuing them for rent.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
ayzTIGER:
Igbos now seem like the air Yorubas breathe for survival. Igbo this Igbo that, Igbo giant pursuing them in the dream and waking up to Igbo landlord pursuing them for rent.
Gbam.

Cc lzaa sarrki gmbuharii afamed anonimi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Problemkid1: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnmartus:
Nice one. Bugatti and Lamborghini should also move to Oshogbo grin and Ferrari and Benz should also move to Ibadan since they're not popular, but tribalism will not allow them grin grin useless post cheesy

10 Likes

Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by TakeItOrLeaveIt: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
I disagree

Let's repair your faulty laptop
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by TakeItOrLeaveIt: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
I disagree

Let's repair your faulty laptop
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Minenaira: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
imhotep:

5,000 new Igbo threads are opened on Nairaland everyday grin

Helinues can tell us better.

Cc lzaa sarrki gmbuharii

Why do you like calling your other account
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Minenaira: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
Don't be surprised op is an Igbo boy
Trying to cause unnecessary problem
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Minenaira: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
naijaking1:

In the good old days, the Adebowales, Odutolas, and Olabukuns led the industrial pioneering of the west, unfortunately, today we have yahoo yahoo yahoo criminals/politicians like Tinubu running around, producing NOTHING, but wants to rule everybody, while genuine industrialists fade away.
The earlier you respect and appreciate the superior Igbo ingenuity the better for you!

See Invictus Obi people
grin
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Minenaira: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=LZAA post=83481275][/quote]

Imhotep
Re: If Innoson Want To Make A Progress He Should Move His Head Office To Ogun . by Malawian(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
Even if you house Shango and Amadioha in the same shrine, under two weeks, Shango will start shouting "Igbo Domination"

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times / Over 60 Refinery Licences Inactive 18yrs After As Fuel Import Thrives / WATCH VIDEO: (the Lion Of Bourdillon) Ait’s Controversial Documentary On Tinubu’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.