Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Tribute To My Baby Cousin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tribute To My Baby Cousin (697 Views)

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? / Banned From Speaking My Language To My Baby / Tribute To My Baby Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To My Baby Cousin by JOKYTECH(f): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2010
Kiemute, u know how much I love u, y did'nt u say u were living so soon. I saw u exactly a week b4 ur death, u were eva shining and bright, u laughed, u joke with me, we walked together and I later dropped u at home. But y did'nt u tell me u would leave on sunday.

Kiemute, u were full of life, u were the best in your class, u had dreams, u are very caring and cool and u are always smiling even when am stroking u. I love u so much. But y do u have to go this early, u said u want to be a doctor and I know u would have made it cos u are intelligent. Y did'nt u fight death, I thought u would live after the death of your dad but u decided to join him after 2years.

My baby what will happen to ur dreams? what will happen to victory? u ve not collected ur result in school, what will happen to all the effort you put in to write the exams? won't I take u out on xmas day again? won't I buy ice-cream for u again? what about chocolates? how would I stop crying kiemute? hw would mummy and victory stop crying?

You were just 12, u would have fought death. I dedicate this thread to u today cos I jst want to pour my heart out, and I know u can hear me. I believe u decided to stay were u are becos its a place of rest for u from this evil would. Myself, sis On and sis Ok will definitely miss u through out our lifetime. There is already a vacum in our hearts

Rest in the bosom of our Lord till we meet to part no more

Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by tolutara: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2010
sad My condolences to you and you family for your terrible loss. I can feel you pain and your heart cries just reading from you Post. I really don't know what to say except that I pray God gives you the grace to bear the loss.

You and you family are in my prayers.

RIP Kiemute.
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 15, 2010
Oh my God such a cute lil child oh so sad! Death cry cry cry
Re: Tribute To My Baby Cousin by vanitty: 6:29am On Dec 15, 2010
So sorry for ur loss
RIP Kiemute

(1) (Reply)

If Your Lover Is Cheating On You Bring Him/her To His/her Senses Permanently / Currently Trending On Shapshap.com / Shocking How Husband Poured Wife Boiling Water On Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.