Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Flag Off , Models And Details Of The 3 Flyovers In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flag Off , Models And Details Of The 3 Flyovers In Rivers State (689 Views)

Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun / I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike / Stop Celebrating Ordinary Flyovers In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flag Off , Models And Details Of The 3 Flyovers In Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
Garrison / Rebisi Flyover

Flag off dignitary: Sir Celestine Omehia

Span of flyover : 360 metres
Width : 7.3metres
Accessories: median, service lane and street lights
Duration: 16 months
Contractor: Messrs Julius Berger
Contract sum committed: 70%

Rumuokoro/ Okoro nu Odo Flyover

Flag off dignitary: Bauchi state governor Sen
Bala Mohammed

Span of flyover : 360 metres with approach 440meters
Width : 7.3metres
Accessories: median, service lane, round about & street lights

Artillery 1 & 2 Flyover

Flag off dignitary: Oyo state governor Seyi Makinde

Span of flyover : 517.5 metres
Width : 7.3 metres + 7.3 meters service lane
Accessories: median, service lane & street lights

Re: Flag Off , Models And Details Of The 3 Flyovers In Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
More

Re: Flag Off , Models And Details Of The 3 Flyovers In Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Cc

Lalasticala
Re: Flag Off , Models And Details Of The 3 Flyovers In Rivers State by kcmichael: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
It will be abandoned mark my words.so many abandoned projects he Flagg off during 2015 still left unworked.Wike is a noise maker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flag Off , Models And Details Of The 3 Flyovers In Rivers State by christejames(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
This is beautiful... I hope it's delivered on time.

#followNPFL
Re: Flag Off , Models And Details Of The 3 Flyovers In Rivers State by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
kcmichael:
It will be abandoned mark my words.so many abandoned projects he Flagg off during 2015 still left unworked.Wike is a noise maker
Name them

1 Like

Re: Flag Off , Models And Details Of The 3 Flyovers In Rivers State by alizma: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
The first model is that of single flyover that will start from 1st artillery down to second artillery while the second model shows the flyover to be in garrison and rumuokoro. The flyover those two areas are the same both in distance(300m)
Re: Flag Off , Models And Details Of The 3 Flyovers In Rivers State by kcmichael: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Name them

Aluu umuihuechi road ikwere lga
Re: Flag Off , Models And Details Of The 3 Flyovers In Rivers State by KingsCity: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
I love Rivers State
Re: Flag Off , Models And Details Of The 3 Flyovers In Rivers State by Nyamuri: 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
You said many and just mentioning one? undecided
kcmichael:

Aluu umuihuechi road ikwere lga
Re: Flag Off , Models And Details Of The 3 Flyovers In Rivers State by kcmichael: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
Rumuokparali-rumualago link road
Re: Flag Off , Models And Details Of The 3 Flyovers In Rivers State by kcmichael: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aluu mbodo road
Re: Flag Off , Models And Details Of The 3 Flyovers In Rivers State by kcmichael: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
Roads in oyibo are all bad
Re: Flag Off , Models And Details Of The 3 Flyovers In Rivers State by kcmichael: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
Some roads in etche

(1) (Reply)

Maina Is Kept In A Dilapidated Cell In Kuje Prison – Family Raises Alarm / Pictures Update From Governor El Rufai Birthday / Diri: I’m A Miracle Governor Because Federal Might Failed In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.