Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,814 members, 7,837,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

How I Was Abducted By Policemen From Abuja In Lagos Police Station – Godmother T - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Abducted By Policemen From Abuja In Lagos Police Station – Godmother T (346 Views)

Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified / Edgal Imohimi, Bans Policemen From Patrolling In Mufti & Commercial Vehicles / Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Abducted By Policemen From Abuja In Lagos Police Station – Godmother T by Teeboy06(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
A 67-year-old woman, Queen Irene Cole said to be the Godmother and Attorney of the beneficiaries of the massive wealth of renowned late philanthropist, Sir Mobolaji Bank Anthony, over the week, narrated how she was abducted inside a police station in Lagos by a team of policemen who claimed they came from Force headquarters, Abuja on the instructions of the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Abubakar.

The woman, a retired naval officer in the United States of America, USA, and mother of one of the children of the late philanthropist said the incident took place at the State Criminal Investigations and Intelligence Department, SCIID, Panti, Yaba, Lagos when she went to visit detectives investigating a petition she wrote alleging diversion of dividends and seeking protection for the beneficiaries of the Will of Late Bank Anthony.

Under-funding of Police cause of Human Right Infractions – CRIVIFON(Opens in a new browser tab)
In the petition signed by their lawyer, Kayode Fasetire Esq and addressed to the Inspector General of Police, the beneficiaries alleged that after the death of the philanthropist, his vast estates were literally hijacked by his appointed Trustees to whom his will expressly and in detail emphasized his provisions for his beneficiaries but the trustees have not complied.

They further alleged amongst other things that in total breach of trust, the three Trustees conspired to deprive the beneficiaries of his provisions for them by not assembling all named beneficiaries in order to read the will to them and inform them of their benefits and compounded matters by sidelining the family completely.

Madam Irene who spoke with Crime Guard alleged that while she was at Panti, the policemen who claimed to be acting on the instructions of the Inspector-General of Police abducted and manhandled her after which they took her round unknown places before moving to her residence where they ended up damaging her properties and arresting all her domestic staff before taking all of them to Lion building in Victoria Island for detention.

She continued: “I found myself in the most difficult situation when I was kidnapped from Panti police station where I was the petitioner and the culprits were about to be arrested. I was warned never to go near my house again and almost assassinated by a very violent policeman who not only kept slapping my personal assistant but traumatized the entire members of the family in our residence at Number 29, Okotie Ebo Close, Ikoyi, Lagos.

“One of the officers claimed that as a policeman, he will shoot my Personal Assistant in my presence and nothing will happen. I sensed that they could never be from the Inspector-General of Police. They were policemen on an illegal mission. Policemen on a mission assigned to them by whom they claim to be the Inspector General of Police sent from Abuja. I showed them the approved I. G.’s letter which we had but they seized it. ‘ ‘’They didn’t know divine revelation came when my daughter, Funmiade Bank-Anthony, the Yoruba Actor and producer announced to the world in one of her News articles that she indeed is the granddaughter of the Late Sir Bank-Anthony, but she is still a struggling actor, because none of the 48 properties had been willed to her or her siblings. She actually believed that her father ‘’The Fountain Pen King” which was a name he was well known for in those days, had left nothing for his family.

Raw deal for widower accused of killing wife(Opens in a new browser tab)
‘’Over the past three decades, three notorious individuals that one would want to refer to as fathers and a mother in Nigeria had hijacked the estate of the Late Sir Bank-Anthony claiming to be Trustees. To date, there is no evidence to this effect. Tell them to produce any document that makes them custodians, instead of giving the family their rightful dues, they threaten the family with the police. My daughter, Ms. Funmiade Bank-Anthony just arriving from her summer holiday.,....There is always two sides of the story ! Did Mobolaji Bank Anthony have any Biological Child or Children ?

Re: How I Was Abducted By Policemen From Abuja In Lagos Police Station – Godmother T by Mutemenot(m): 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
Big men wahala, their death always cause calamity.

(1) (Reply)

Bad Market For Two Yahoo Boys As They Get Jailed / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church Indicted For Fraud In The UK / How Do You Help A Lady Friend To Stop Drinking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.