Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? (12789 Views)

Edo Government Reduces School Days To Three Times A Week / If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Monaco2(m): 5:57am On Oct 28, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
same here. I finished high school 2006 but I still see myself in the dream with that high school uniform playing around with my class mates.
lol it's normal and nothing spiritual attached to it.
and be careful not to tell these pastorpreneurs so they won't lie and deceive u that you're experiencing stagnation and you need deliverance until u sown certain seed.

Hmmm nice to know someone else is experiencing same, I just keep wondering wat it means, I was even being floged for late coming by my agric teacher....I keep seeing classmates I have not seen in years

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by 9jaBloke: 5:58am On Oct 28, 2019
post=83521543:
50 kobo meal.

The good ol' days!

You don old o
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:00am On Oct 28, 2019
Monaco2:

Hmmm nice to know someone else is experiencing same, I just keep wondering wat it means, I was even being floged for late coming by my agric teacher....I keep seeing classmates I have not seen in years
it's obvious u Missed them cos you've been reminiscing on it or maybe you will go back there but this time around as a teacher cool
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Shattuck(m): 6:00am On Oct 28, 2019
I miss exchanging dvd's with my friends then and discussing movies

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by heckymaicon(m): 6:01am On Oct 28, 2019
I miss those days I have less worries.....

The inter-classes football competition

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by cooltola(m): 6:04am On Oct 28, 2019
Not paying bills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by AleAirHub(m): 6:11am On Oct 28, 2019
Monaco2:
I just had a dream about being in secondary school, it’s a dream dat comes once in a while.... I see myself in class with my old classmates..... I don’t know wat it means at all, I graduated high school 10years ago n I still dream of being back there..... in their old building n the building was even demolished last year abi early this year sef. I really don’t know y I keep seeing myself back there

Chief that dream means backwardness. Try to do something about it base on your FAITH.
THANKS

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 28, 2019
in primary school....absolutely nothing..

in secondary school...now this is a big story..the fame.respect...stardom.and all other benefits that comes with being the best..both in acedemics nd sports...
i enjoyed secondary school wella

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by habss: 6:19am On Oct 28, 2019
P.E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Igetmyown247: 6:21am On Oct 28, 2019
In boarding school I miss biscuit and garri flakes. smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Offpoint: 6:32am On Oct 28, 2019
Nothing, absolutely nothing. I never liked school the first day I stepped foot into it and the last day I stepped out of it.
I was a sadist, had bad days at school EVERYDAY.
I sometimes wished my teachers, headmaster, principals, VPs, current governor or president could drop dead so there could be holidays... my wishes never did came through.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by oluwasegun007(m): 6:40am On Oct 28, 2019
Everything then was true and real...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 28, 2019
I missed going to school with a mirror to look at girls pants beneath my desk

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by shinarlaura(f): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2019
I had so much fun while in school, both pry and secondary. In my pry, I was in a dancing group that always represented our school during cultural week. We were so strong that we were always winning the prize. It made us so popular not only in my school but also amongst other schools. We were so loved by the teachers.

Same thing happened when I entered secondary school. I joined the majorette (I don't know if that's how they also called it in English), we were the best. We always represented our school so well. No other school could beat us. Everybody in school knew us. It was so much fun coupled with the fact that I was the sanitation prefect. I miss those days

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 28, 2019
Monaco2:

maybe real cane is waiting for you somewhere
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Monaco2(m): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
it's obvious u Missed them cos you've been reminiscing on it or maybe you will go back there but this time around as a teacher cool

Lol no o, I hardly think about going back there dats d funny thing, I actually saw one of my juniors yesterday n we talked a lot, it was cool it brought back memories. Teacher ke grin
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Cryptomania: 6:56am On Oct 28, 2019
I thought I was the only one who experience this. Some two years ago, it was so constant I became fearful of the meaning. A school of thought say it signifies backwardness.

Anyways, the dreams have stopped coming and I'm glad it did.

NB: I'm not the spiritual type.

EmptyCoconutHead:
same here. I finished high school 2006 but I still see myself in the dream with that high school uniform playing around with my class mates.
lol it's normal and nothing spiritual attached to it.
and be careful not to tell these pastorpreneurs so they won't lie and deceive u that you're experiencing stagnation and you need deliverance until u sow a certain seed.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Vinceobrian(m): 7:02am On Oct 28, 2019
I miss writing noise maker
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Divay22(f): 7:06am On Oct 28, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by holloowersheun(m): 7:09am On Oct 28, 2019
Monaco2:

It's quite a relief that I am not alone in this type of experience. This year alone I have dreamt about highschool like 15 times and I graduated from uni 4 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 28, 2019
I've missed my cultural dance group cry
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Kakamorufu(m): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2019
i missed everything about secondary and primary school... fruity punch of 5 naira, iya ruka rice etc
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 28, 2019
Monaco2:
I just had a dream about being in secondary school, it’s a dream dat comes once in a while.... I see myself in class with my old classmates..... I don’t know wat it means at all, I graduated high school 10years ago n I still dream of being back there..... in their old building n the building was even demolished last year abi early this year sef. I really don’t know y I keep seeing myself back there
according to spirituality, they said is not good at all, it's drawing back, are u moving forward in real life?

Note! Is not base on my knowledge, i heard elders saying it.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Rahyberg(m): 7:23am On Oct 28, 2019
I really missed a lot about my secondary.

I missed writing noise makers list.
I missed playing football as a role of defender (2) or false striker (9), although I ain't good in football but I must b chosen if not nobody is playing football even the owner Of The ball won't play.
I missed getting kisses from gals especially Ruka yellow , I b naive boy then oh. That spicies my kissing poweress now.
I missed the sitting formation I do set wen we're to do Test and Examination. If I don load my book wella, I go come dey pass am round my paddy wey loyal to Mi. If u aren't loyal, u no go get singba from me inside the exam hall.

Then brilliance is still taking as a requirements for big boy. Alhamdulillahi, I sabi book small.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Truthbites: 7:28am On Oct 28, 2019
Nothing at all...but ask the indomie generation when full here...some just left secondary school. Some still de. So the memory is very very fresh

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by TakeItOrLeaveIt: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2019
I missed that my girlfriend I do foolishly take to the canteen during break time, and use my lunch money to buy her food, while I sit and watch her eat it, and yet I no see Kpekus angry

Let's repair your faulty laptop

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Tarabye: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB / Oau Second Yr Comp Engr Vs Yabatech Hnd1 Comp Engr: Plz Help / Which Of The Private University In Nigeria Is Offering Medicine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.