Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? (12792 Views)

Edo Government Reduces School Days To Three Times A Week / If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2019
Fingering girls with classes ongoing .. And the ease at which girls give up pussy
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by kevoh(m): 7:35am On Oct 28, 2019
Monaco2:
I just had a dream about being in secondary school, it’s a dream dat comes once in a while.... I see myself in class with my old classmates..... I don’t know wat it means at all, I graduated high school 10years ago n I still dream of being back there..... in their old building n the building was even demolished last year abi early this year sef. I really don’t know y I keep seeing myself back there
I used to have same dream till I did my Master's programme. Since then, this particular dream had stopped.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by doctore212(m): 7:36am On Oct 28, 2019
I miss aunty Folake our French teacher.

Very pretty lady with big Boobs and Yansh.

Am always present for her class but something else in my mind.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Butoneday2(m): 7:41am On Oct 28, 2019
Visiting girls schools i missed it wella tongue
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2019
cry
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by gidoskiaustino(m): 7:43am On Oct 28, 2019
Good old days.
Forward ever tho, I'm now in the university and I'm a professional website developer
You can also call me for your websites I build all kinds of website, you didn't need to pay all first you pay half and when I'm done you pay the balance.
My check my signature for contact
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by emerged01(m): 7:48am On Oct 28, 2019
I missed felele
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Babatoxx: 7:49am On Oct 28, 2019
Ekana Gowan
Smarties
Goodie goodie
Pronto
Ovaltine
Green sands shandy
Crush
Wheetabix
Pancakes
Buster
Ikebe super
Asterix and obelix
Space 1999
Man from Atlantis
Dr who
Sesame Street
Banana split show
Hammer house of horror
New avengers
Village head master
Hotel Jordan
New Masquerade
Icheoku
Balls miller show
Art Aladje show
Joe 90
Famous five
Whacky races
Adams family
King Arthur’s chronicles
Scooby doo
Star track
Different strokes
Little rascals
Bar beach show
Sura d tailor
Jagua
Saturday sports show on NTA
Captain cave man
Atom ant
Flint stones
Skippy
Bonanza
Brazilian soccer
Fantastico on globo tv
Johnny bravo
Casper the friendly ghost
Top cat
James Bond
Sanford and son
Steptoe and son
Lagos state schools principals cup football competition
7up relays
Inter house sports
Lit.
e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Ginaz(f): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2019
I missed everything else except mathematics grin

I hated that subject with a passion. I always get zero no matter how hard I tried in primary school. When I got to secondary school there was a little bit of improvement.

But my primary school teachers were so wicked though. They flogged me at any little mistake in mathematics. When I was in primary 4, one math teacher flogged me on my knuckles with a yellow ruler accordingly to the score I had in his assignments. Before I got home my knuckles were swollen, I didn’t tell nobody. Till today I still hate maths with passion.

I missed my friends , the feeling new books, new uniform , sandals brings. The break time plays . The fights(I was a fighter) grin of course... GRADUATION DAYS grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by DeriNwamamatene: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
post=83521543:
20 Kobo to 50 kobo meal.

Balanced Diet tins. wink

The good ol' days!
[/s]
claptrap
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Premiumwriter: 7:52am On Oct 28, 2019
Yusfunoble:
Football: 4 posts
My crush (tho she don born embarassed)
Break time
monkey post
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by wamide042(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2019
Me doing backflips during long break.... especially when I see my crush coming....
My crime partners would signal me..
I was also the number one rule breaker that never got caught....
Probably because I have this innocent look even till now..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Nthrone(m): 8:07am On Oct 28, 2019
Yemike:
INNOCENCE

Sadly some guys don't tear eyes for primary school.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by merits(m): 8:07am On Oct 28, 2019
I miss nothing, cuz the person that am staying with maltreated me and always lied against me too much to the extend that my father nearly disown me,but today i thank God.nemesis catch up with all of them.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Deejaygold(m): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2019
Have you listened to the new single by westlife? Let me introduce to you "MY BLOOD"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5aHw96Lhdw
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by mofemoyin: 8:12am On Oct 28, 2019
Hmmmmm, in my secondary school I miss my mate that we are cooling together, my VP, there is one of my master then call Mr olanlokun the very wicked teacher.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Tchange1(m): 8:12am On Oct 28, 2019
4 post football tournament
Football
Buying of bons through window
Going home before closing time through fence
Going to play PS1 immediately after school
Playing tete on PS1
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by AerialMapper: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2019
Definitely film show nights, spending mid-term breaks in school and massacre...thats when the food prefect stands at the door to the dining hall, rings the bell and screams massacre...
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by nan1: 8:17am On Oct 28, 2019
Monaco2:

Hmmm nice to know someone else is experiencing same, I just keep wondering wat it means, I was even being floged for late coming by my agric teacher....I keep seeing classmates I have not seen in years

It's normal especially if you are the playful type
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by nan1: 8:17am On Oct 28, 2019
Monaco2:

Hmmm nice to know someone else is experiencing same, I just keep wondering wat it means, I was even being floged for late coming by my agric teacher....I keep seeing classmates I have not seen in years

It's normal especially if you were the playful type

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by nan1: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2019
I was the chief noise maker
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Alexaonfleek: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2019
I miss writing noise makers list in primary school embarassed
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Equity15(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2019
chai..me I miss how things were easy then.. I had many gals at my beck and call cos you no need get money b4 girls kill thierselves for you. cos I sabi play ball, intelligent small, average looking...life was sweet then oh..no be now wey everybody go just dey pressure you to make money. na wa
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by judedwriter(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2019
Monaco2:
I just had a dream about being in secondary school, it’s a dream dat comes once in a while.... I see myself in class with my old classmates..... I don’t know wat it means at all, I graduated high school 10years ago n I still dream of being back there..... in their old building n the building was even demolished last year abi early this year sef. I really don’t know y I keep seeing myself back there

Dreaming about your former primary or secondary schools is a sign of backwardness bro. Go for deliverance or spend more time reading your Bible and pray.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Nekky5(f): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2019
Elewa,agidi jollof with biscuit bone inside it,coloured ice cream tied in white nylon and pencil like kulikuli.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Nicklaus619(m): 8:50am On Oct 28, 2019
I miss goody goody candy, I miss playing good cop bad cop during break time, in my school days, we have long break and short break, but weird ad it is, I enjoy short breaks the more

2. I miss playing sega game in black and white tv, I Dont even have the game, but I end up spending all my savings and allowance playing it at a game centre, #50 per set grin indomie generation no go understand this one

3.i miss how life was simple then, everybody know everybody and one person Problem becomes everybody's problem.
Good old days cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Yuneehk(f): 9:02am On Oct 28, 2019
internationalman:
Agidi jollof and banana ice-cream
Never seen agidi Jollof in the south west. I got to taste it during university days in the East and I became a fan.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by ursullalinda(f): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
same here. I finished high school 2006 but I still see myself in the dream with that high school uniform playing around with my class mates.
lol it's normal and nothing spiritual attached to it.
and be careful not to tell these pastorpreneurs so they won't lie and deceive u that you're experiencing stagnation and you need deliverance until u sow a certain seed.

Perfect reply.....I was once there , pple said it was spiritual but now I know better and the dreams are making more sense.....I'm a core introvert and not even on face book....but in my dreams I kept reconnecting with my school mates..... funny enof in reality now is so.... even in my introverted world, I'm seriously getting in touch and we are even planning a school uniform theme party.... so one shouldn't think negatively when they see their past in the dream.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Samulux: 9:04am On Oct 28, 2019
I miss those days in Sec school we skip school just to go and play PS till when school is over den we all go home... Lol then my crush then was the most beautiful girl in my set, that time sha I stubborn pass pikin wey devil train

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Treasure17(m): 9:10am On Oct 28, 2019
Primary school... That break time when I do mix cassava flakes , sugar and groundnut in my right hand pocket. I miss the kind of relationship we had in our secondary school. We were like a family...Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Fidelismaria: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2019
I miss been the most popular kid in secondary

I was damn famous those days

If you no know me then....that means say you no dey the school ooo
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? by Ahmeduana(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2019
I Mis the scent of blackboard and chalk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oau Second Yr Comp Engr Vs Yabatech Hnd1 Comp Engr: Plz Help / Which Of The Private University In Nigeria Is Offering Medicine? / Is A Foetus A Parasite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.