Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad (58126 Views)

Immigration Stops 58 Doctors From Travelling To The UK / Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" / Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Travelling Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Gabflex: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I’m only responsible for what I write, not what you comprehend.
oyah no vex
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by EgunMogaji2: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2019
Gabflex:

oyah no vex

I’m retired, no time for vex.

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Gabflex: 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I’m retired, no time for vex.
ahahahah no be small thing ooo

1 Like

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Basalt(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2020
Happy New Year everyone.
During these days of silence, I was able to meet with many experienced people who were all students before and now comfortably working.
One (29yrs) is working in NRW as an environmental scientist on a salary scale of 52k per year and he got the job within 4 months of graduation.
I asked him for his secrets and he told me that I should worry less about the course I am studying and focus on personal development. That even if I am studying how to cut cook food in Germany, I should learn it well and be able to hold a conversation in Deutsch.
He also mentioned that I should try all means to learn any programming language related to my field.
He said for my field, I need to learn Python/Matlab and how to use it to analyze data very well.
That by now I should be aware that I should be working on getting at least B2 German certificate before graduating and if possible convert my Nigerian driver's license to a German driver's license.
He said many things all centered on self-development.

26 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Basalt(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2020
When I told him how many hours I work he shouted and warned me seriously to reduce the hours otherwise I won't develope enough for professional jobs within my 3years of studies (unless I am a Robot)

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
Basalt:
When I told him how many hours I work he shouted and warned me seriously to reduce the hours otherwise I won't develope enough for professional jobs within my 3years of studies (unless I am a Robot)

I read all through and I am glad you left Nigeria at the right time. I was very surprised at your relatives' refusal (most likely more related than your sister's husband - who God will bless greatly) to assist you to study in the US. Too bad from them but thankfully, you've japa'd. Best wishes over there.

On my part, inasmuch as Germany's process is relatively easier than the US (finance isn't an issue for me), my fear is on what I intend to pursue for MSc and eventually PhD - Plant Science/breeding/biology. Recent EU's laws discourages investment into new technologies in that sector thereby limiting opportunities for everyone let alone a foreign immigrant. However, I could tweak my application to biotechnology and so I ask, what are the opportunities in the biotech sector (say industrial biotech)? I don't know if you have any knowledge but if you do, I would be glad.

Once again, God bless your sister and her husband and I wish you all the best.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by AIIyIic(f): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2020
Basalt:
Happy New Year everyone.
During these days of silence, I was able to meet with many experienced people who were all students before and now comfortably working.
One (29yrs) is working in NRW as an environmental scientist on a salary scale of 52k per year and he got the job within 4 months of graduation.
I asked him for his secrets and he told me that I should worry less about the course I am studying and focus on personal development. That even if I am studying how to cut cook food in Germany, I should learn it well and be able to hold a conversation in Deutsch.
He also mentioned that I should try all means to learn any programming language related to my field.
He said for my field, I need to learn Python/Matlab and how to use it to analyze data very well.
That by now I should be aware that I should be working on getting at least B2 German certificate before graduating and if possible convert my Nigerian driver's license to a German driver's license.
He said many things all centered on self-development.

Well bro, the guy told you the truth. Data science is the most demanded course right now. You'll need to learn 1) Artificial Intelligence 2)python 3)machine learning and d likes.

I joined a company recently and it has been helpful so far. They teach you to become a data scientist with 0 upfront cost. I'll mention you on the thread, so check your mention.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by hammed71(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2020
Allycic please I would love to know about the company too.Thanks
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Basalt(m): 5:33am On Jan 15, 2020
I have to say this important thing and I beg you to pay attention to it to avoid stories that touch the heart.

Everybody is specially created by God. Some are gifted in analysis and they will do very well in any course that has to do with analysis and logic, some are gifted in calculation and usually do well in courses that have to do with calculations.

Why am I saying this?

Before you change your course to any other course, check yourself very well. If you are not good at Maths, then think twice before changing to Engineering field, computer science, informatics, etc otherwise you will likely not graduate.
Getting admission is one thing, its always easier to get admission but finishing the course is another thing.

From my research, most people that fail to graduate in Information technology and engineering fail because of series of Mathematics attached to those courses.
Those already in Germany will agree with me that Germany too dey overdo in everything they do. Quality is their watchword and you must be ready to do things well to be certified here.
So it's better you choose the course you know very well you can do and do very well.

I have seen those who abandoned their MSc programs and started afresh in another course because of the high demand for that particular course in Germany, only to get stuck because of esoteric Mathematics too difficult for him and by then he has already dematriculated from the department that originally gave him admission thereby making him float like a planktonic foraminifera.
I repeat, if you are not good at Maths, stay away from Math oriented courses in Germany.

For those that wanna go into information technology, you must not have a computer science degree. You can learn coding in Bootcamp or online. Create projects with that language or go for an internship. Nogo chook your head for new department wey go use Maths frustrate you.
Computer science in Universities are usually theoretical and Mathematical with some basic programming.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Basalt(m): 5:34am On Jan 15, 2020
AIIyIic:

Well bro, the guy told you the truth. Data science is the most demanded course right now. You'll need to learn 1) Artificial Intelligence 2)python 3)machine learning and d likes.

I joined a company recently and it has been helpful so far. They teach you to become a data scientist with 0 upfront cost. I'll mention you on the thread, so check your mention.

Dankeschön meine Schwester
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 15, 2020
[Lol same country hehe quote author=Hadampson post=83515181]God bless you OP for the inspirational post when some people feel like ending their dream of relocating permanently to a sane country.

To everyone out there who want to travel out of Nigeria but still thinking whether to travel or not, you are on a long thing grin

Learn a lucrative skill
Lower your expectations
Be optimistic

With these, you will be successful in any sane country.

Prost.
[/quote]
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2020
quote author=Muleriders post=84671084] see analysis lol...chai chai...gun shooting dey amerikkkka

Dumbhead, let me school your ignorance and stupidity again.

Standard working hours per week in America is 40 hours weekly across the country as against the 70hour you falsely claimed. Except you want to do over time which is mostly additional 16 hours weekly and it comes at 1.5% increase of regular rates..

Now let me give you an estimate of a regular person working normal 40hours weekly and 16hours over time at the rate of $15 per hour which is the average here for unskilled and high school graduate.

40hours * 15 = $600 weekly.
16 hours *15* 1.5 = $360 weekly

Total = 960 weekly or 3,840 monthly. Working for 56 hours a week. Convert to naira equals approx of 1.4mil naira before tax.

Now let's calculate average working condition in Nigeria which is 7am to 7pm for people living in lagos which amount to 12hours daily.

Multiply by 5 working days = 60hours weekly assuming he decides to rest on weekend.

Average salary in lagos for young graduate is 80,000 naira and that amount to $219 monthly before tax. Its not even up to the overtime weekly wages in America.

Now let's go back to America. Average medicare, fed income tax and SS tax from the 3,840 should be approx 500bucks so, you are still left with about 3,300usd monthly.

My analysis is 100% accurate cos this is where I am.

Average one bedroom apartment cost $400 monthly where I stay. Light, Internet, waste, phone subscription and other bills don't cost up to $900 monthly. So on the average, such person would still save about $2,000 monthly.

Do I need to remind you that he will enjoy 24hours light, 24hours water, medical access, within that range which only upper class citizens in Nigeria can enjoy such. Tell an average 80k earner in Nigeria to power his generator for 24hours daily in a month and see if he won't stone you to death.

Unlike Nigeria that employs a master degree holder and pays 50k per month, there is a wage scale here in the state where I live, I'm sure it's the same for every other states in America. If you are a high school graduate, no firm pays you less than $10/hour irrespective of your job description. For a com college graduate, minimum is $15 per hour. For a degree holder, minimum is $18- 20 per hour. For professionals like MBA and other masters, minimum is about $25- 30 per hour.

Lets see another angle of your stupidity. In a country of approx 200million, how many percentage of the masses are the multi millionaire with 6 bedroom duplex, 2 other houses, hiring drivers and paying 300k per term for school fees?. Abi no be same lagos where its people live for years and still rent house. Even the cost of rent alone is a war, let alone building 6 bedroom.

Common 30,000naira minimum wage has been war. If its that easy for the country, the government will pay it at ease.

Lets see it from another angle. Majority of the houses springing up lately in Nigeria are more from people abroad sending money home to Thier family to build up for them than the home based locals. If life is that difficult in the west like you paint it, where do those people get the money been sent to Nigeria on daily basis from.?

This is 2019 my brother, stop all this stupidity you display everywhere on the Internet, its not funny anymore.

You might be having fun with this nonsense BS, but everyone is beginning to see you as a mad man, me inclusive.

Just grow up and shut the Bleep up. [/quote]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2020
Hmmm e be like sey for this topic many of us for here slave mentality dey worry una
janettee:

What's wrong with Nigerian girls?, lmao. OP already mentioned white girls aren't checking for black guys in Germany?. What do you want him to do?
What the hell do you mean by cloured south Africans??.

German girls don't care if you are a light skinned African with huge BBC. They will still choose their own over you.

And saying things like, 'black like charcoal ' is pretty dumb to me.

A dark skinned black guy is still attractive!. And just because someone is light skinned doesn't automatically mean they are attractive!. This is the mistake you people make.

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Jacknn: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2020
Thanks..
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Jacknn: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2020
good evening NLs
please i have a question and it goes like this
my date of birth in my waec certificate is different from the one on my passport, should i just swear affidavit?? or i should go and meet waec to change it( but the new certificate will come out 6 months from now)
please i need answers please.
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Jacknn: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2020
Basalt:
I have to say this important thing and I beg you to pay attention to it to avoid stories that touch the heart.

Everybody is specially created by God. Some are gifted in analysis and they will do very well in any course that has to do with analysis and logic, some are gifted in calculation and usually do well in courses that have to do with calculations.

Why am I saying this?

Before you change your course to any other course, check yourself very well. If you are not good at Maths, then think twice before changing to Engineering field, computer science, informatics, etc otherwise you will likely not graduate.
Getting admission is one thing, its always easier to get admission but finishing the course is another thing.

From my research, most people that fail to graduate in Information technology and engineering fail because of series of Mathematics attached to those courses.
Those already in Germany will agree with me that Germany too dey overdo in everything they do. Quality is their watchword and you must be ready to do things well to be certified here.
So it's better you choose the course you know very well you can do and do very well.

I have seen those who abandoned their MSc programs and started afresh in another course because of the high demand for that particular course in Germany, only to get stuck because of esoteric Mathematics too difficult for him and by then he has already dematriculated from the department that originally gave him admission thereby making him float like a planktonic foraminifera.
I repeat, if you are not good at Maths, stay away from Math oriented courses in Germany.

For those that wanna go into information technology, you must not have a computer science degree. You can learn coding in Bootcamp or online. Create projects with that language or go for an internship. Nogo chook your head for new department wey go use Maths frustrate you.
Computer science in Universities are usually theoretical and Mathematical with some basic programming.

Thanks very much for all the useful advice(informations) thusfar. Its really been helpful please don't relent to always inform us on any changes or things we need to do bfore coming don't let negative pple discourage you from updating us as you're a source of inspiration to many and even me because I rekindled my interest in this journey again bkaux of you're very first post and since then you've been ditching good and useful advice.thanks again Mr basalt we really appreciate you...

1 Like

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by janettee(f): 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
OBYBITCOIN:
Hmmm e be like sey for this topic many of us for here slave mentality dey worry una

You must not quote me oga.
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by DexterousOne(m): 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
OBYBITCOIN:
quote author=Muleriders post=84671084] see analysis lol...chai chai...gun shooting dey amerikkkka

Dumbhead, let me school your ignorance and stupidity again.

Standard working hours per week in America is 40 hours weekly across the country as against the 70hour you falsely claimed. Except you want to do over time which is mostly additional 16 hours weekly and it comes at 1.5% increase of regular rates..

Now let me give you an estimate of a regular person working normal 40hours weekly and 16hours over time at the rate of $15 per hour which is the average here for unskilled and high school graduate.

40hours * 15 = $600 weekly.
16 hours *15* 1.5 = $360 weekly

Total = 960 weekly or 3,840 monthly. Working for 56 hours a week. Convert to naira equals approx of 1.4mil naira before tax.

Now let's calculate average working condition in Nigeria which is 7am to 7pm for people living in lagos which amount to 12hours daily.

Multiply by 5 working days = 60hours weekly assuming he decides to rest on weekend.

Average salary in lagos for young graduate is 80,000 naira and that amount to $219 monthly before tax. Its not even up to the overtime weekly wages in America.

Now let's go back to America. Average medicare, fed income tax and SS tax from the 3,840 should be approx 500bucks so, you are still left with about 3,300usd monthly.

My analysis is 100% accurate cos this is where I am.

Average one bedroom apartment cost $400 monthly where I stay. Light, Internet, waste, phone subscription and other bills don't cost up to $900 monthly. So on the average, such person would still save about $2,000 monthly.

Do I need to remind you that he will enjoy 24hours light, 24hours water, medical access, within that range which only upper class citizens in Nigeria can enjoy such. Tell an average 80k earner in Nigeria to power his generator for 24hours daily in a month and see if he won't stone you to death.

Unlike Nigeria that employs a master degree holder and pays 50k per month, there is a wage scale here in the state where I live, I'm sure it's the same for every other states in America. If you are a high school graduate, no firm pays you less than $10/hour irrespective of your job description. For a com college graduate, minimum is $15 per hour. For a degree holder, minimum is $18- 20 per hour. For professionals like MBA and other masters, minimum is about $25- 30 per hour.

Lets see another angle of your stupidity. In a country of approx 200million, how many percentage of the masses are the multi millionaire with 6 bedroom duplex, 2 other houses, hiring drivers and paying 300k per term for school fees?. Abi no be same lagos where its people live for years and still rent house. Even the cost of rent alone is a war, let alone building 6 bedroom.

Common 30,000naira minimum wage has been war. If its that easy for the country, the government will pay it at ease.

Lets see it from another angle. Majority of the houses springing up lately in Nigeria are more from people abroad sending money home to Thier family to build up for them than the home based locals. If life is that difficult in the west like you paint it, where do those people get the money been sent to Nigeria on daily basis from.?

This is 2019 my brother, stop all this stupidity you display everywhere on the Internet, its not funny anymore.

You might be having fun with this nonsense BS, but everyone is beginning to see you as a mad man, me inclusive.

Just grow up and shut the Bleep up.

You have spoken well
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by 1stdami(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
grossintel:
Thanks but no thanks, you can send that to those begging for it. I'm doing good, I'm able to figure out how Nigeria works to an extent and make a living from what I do. But everyone I tried to teach or help fails! I see what my siblings go through and I know my kids will surfer the same faith if not worse. I know some people who's parents retired from Shell, Total etc, but due to the fact they where much younger and before they could finish from school, everyone Daddy used to know has retired so they start looking for jobs with little to no luck. I don't want my kids to think like you, I don't want them thinking owning a car or house is your destiny in life. When you buy a Venza you do a thanks given in church, when you buy an iPhone Xs max you throw a party and disturbe the Nigerian internet space. I don't want them thinking having a big ass is better than a masters degree! Being an instagram prostitute is your sure way to millions on BBNAIJA, and studying to be the best in class is your sure way fustration. Everything about Nigeria sucks, if it works for you, kudos! I'm a programmer, my mates are learning how to make cars drive themselves and making a killing from it. Staying back here is the worst decision I ever made, and it's because I used to listen to people like you. Anyone reading this, if your young, educated and skilled, Nigeria is not for you! Leave! Don't let those people who can barely read and comprehend a sentence discourage you simply because there life isn't working out. The same UK people complain about, my friend lives there and comes back every 4 months like plane ticket is free, and drives a 2019 Range! Same car heads roll for in Nigeria. Follow your dreams, abroad will be very beneficial to you as long as you have your papers you'll be more than happy you left.

I am a programmer also. This post is on point
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Mcslize: 6:38am On Jan 20, 2020
1stdami:

I am a programmer also. This post is on point

Which programming language did you specialise on?
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by 1stdami(m): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2020
Mostly Web development, Java, Php (Laravel) and Javascript (react and Angular)

Mcslize:

Which programming language did you specialise on?
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by DexterousOne(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
grossintel:
Thanks but no thanks, you can send that to those begging for it. I'm doing good, I'm able to figure out how Nigeria works to an extent and make a living from what I do. But everyone I tried to teach or help fails! I see what my siblings go through and I know my kids will surfer the same faith if not worse. I know some people who's parents retired from Shell, Total etc, but due to the fact they where much younger and before they could finish from school, everyone Daddy used to know has retired so they start looking for jobs with little to no luck. I don't want my kids to think like you, I don't want them thinking owning a car or house is your destiny in life. When you buy a Venza you do a thanks given in church, when you buy an iPhone Xs max you throw a party and disturbe the Nigerian internet space. I don't want them thinking having a big ass is better than a masters degree! Being an instagram prostitute is your sure way to millions on BBNAIJA, and studying to be the best in class is your sure way fustration. Everything about Nigeria sucks, if it works for you, kudos! I'm a programmer, my mates are learning how to make cars drive themselves and making a killing from it. Staying back here is the worst decision I ever made, and it's because I used to listen to people like you. Anyone reading this, if your young, educated and skilled, Nigeria is not for you! Leave! Don't let those people who can barely read and comprehend a sentence discourage you simply because there life isn't working out. The same UK people complain about, my friend lives there and comes back every 4 months like plane ticket is free, and drives a 2019 Range! Same car heads roll for in Nigeria. Follow your dreams, abroad will be very beneficial to you as long as you have your papers you'll be more than happy you left.

You have said it alI

It's not too late to jaa tho

1 Like

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by LooseCanon(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nigerians always,looking for wqts,to destroy a thread... this was originally to help encourage people who wan travel abroad and to document his journey so far ... but talk av manage to ruin it, asking bout sch, course to study etc.. for God's sake there are threads for those who want to study in theses countries all over NL.. why not find them and ask your questions there.... if you are too lazy to do that how will you now be when it's time to research in sch?? Pathetic ..smh
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by DexterousOne(m): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
LooseCanon:
Nigerians always,looking for wqts,to destroy a thread... this was originally to help encourage people who wan travel abroad and to document his journey so far ... but talk av manage to ruin it, asking bout sch, course to study etc.. for God's sake there are threads for those who want to study in theses countries all over NL.. why not find them and ask your questions there.... if you are too lazy to do that how will you now be when it's time to research in sch?? Pathetic ..smh

Not to talk of the "stay in Nigeria" derailees on this thread
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by LooseCanon(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
DexterousOne:

Not to talk of the "stay in Nigeria" derailees on this thread

Infact ehnn
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Mcslize: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
1stdami:
Mostly Web development, Java, Php (Laravel) and Javascript (react and Angular)

That's nice. I thinking of taking a course on Python and JavaScript this year. Although, I do not have any basic coding foundation. I just hope I can scale through.

1 Like

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by ekrizz(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Basalt:

Dankeschön meine Schwester

OP, I wish you all the best in your studies and endeavors. Please I'll like to know what kind of job prospects are available for those of us in oil and gas field. I'm a graduate of Petroleum Engineering from FUTO with a CGPA of 4.19. I'm currently serving, but I'm already making plans for Master's degree abroad. Should I include Germany in my list of potential countries to study?
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Teaser4(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
who dey Tbilisi.... singing "ayam so lonely" in Akon's voice

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Teaser4(m): 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
ekrizz:

OP, I wish you all the best in your studies and endeavors. Please I'll like to know what kind of job prospects are available for those of us in oil and gas field. I'm a graduate of Petroleum Engineering from FUTO with a CGPA of 4.19. I'm currently serving, but I'm already making plans for Master's degree abroad. Should I include Germany in my list of potential countries to study?
if you can't afford USA, UK and Canadian universities.... Germany should be your top priority...based on wetin dem dey discuss on Travel section

1 Like

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by ekrizz(m): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
Teaser4:
if you can't afford USA, UK and Canadian universities.... Germany should be your top priority...based on wetin dem dey discuss on Travel section

Thanks boss for your response. I'm actually also seeking for scholarships. May God help us all, Amen. New challenge now will be to look for schools that have courses that relates to my field.

2 Likes

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Teaser4(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
ekrizz:

Thanks boss for your response. I'm actually also seeking for scholarships. May God help us all, Amen. New challenge now will be to look for schools that have courses that relates to my field.
fortunately, most Germany universities are tuition free...but you go get #4m block account issh..check the Germany thread for more info. God be with you bro
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by 1stdami(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
If you can be consistent with it I am sure you will scale through

Mcslize:

That's nice. I thinking of taking a course on Python and JavaScript this year. Although, I do not have any basic coding foundation. I just hope I can scale through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Toyota Hillux Involved In Accident On Katampe-Abuja. (Graphic pics) / Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) / Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.