Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? (5243 Views)

Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by DenreleDave(m): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
This didn't happen to me honestly but it just came across my mind.

You and ur babe wey una never marry go church and upon all the preaching that "premarital sex is a sin", you guys will still go home and bleep each other. Sometimes, the female sex tends to wana listen to the preaching and she start acting somehow as if she wana give her life to Christ but the boyfriend is just wondering "is this lady mad?" is she giving her life to Christ? Wunt we bleep again? All these questions run through the guy's mind.

Now, Guys let me ask you this question.

If you and your babe went to church and knowing fully well that you guys gonna bleep after u come back home.
During the deliverance service, as the fire dey hot, she came out shouting, rolling on the floor and confessing that she is a witch, she collected people destinies through sex. She is the queen of a wicked kingdom spiritually.

Guys: will you still go ahead to bleep her when you guys reach home or that is the end of the relationship?

Ladies: will you still allow your brother date such lady?

Cc:
Lalasticala Astrog1 BlueAir Blinking001 SisterFire
Rekhina RedCreme21 Baby124 FloreEc Michelle55 Vega100 midnighters

Btw, Has anyone ever experienced such?

1 Share

Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by Taiwo20(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
I will collect my destiny back through sex.

Me that is an irumole

15 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by Carmit(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
Should this even be a topic of discussion

10 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
Taiwo20:

Me that is an irumole

lol , craze person

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by blinking001(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hell no. That will be the end of the relationship. If you mess with fire you'll surely get burnt. I don't gamble with my life.
Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by aprilwise(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
I went to a church program and there was a beautiful girl sitting behind me. At closing hour I wanted to talk to her but during the prayer session this girl started manifesting . I run for my life

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
DenreleDave:

You and ur babe wey una never marry go church and upon all the preaching that "premarital sex is a sin", you guys will still go home and bleep each other. Sometimes, the female sex tends to wana listen to the preaching and she start acting somehow as if she wana give her life to Christ but the boyfriend is just wondering "is this lady mad?" is she giving her life to Christ? Wunt we bleep again? All these questions run through the guy's mind.

If you and your babe went to church and knowing fully well that you guys gonna bleep after u come back home.
During the deliverance service, as the fire dey hot, she came out shouting, rolling on the floor and confessing that she is a witch, she collected people destinies through sex. She is the queen of a wicked kingdom spiritually.

Guys: will you still go ahead to bleep her when you guys reach home or that is the end of the relationship?

Cc:

don't believe in such. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by MedicH: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
RedCreme21:
don't believe in such. undecided

Hmmm
Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by BatleFox: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
DenreleDave:

Cc:

Your pal BlueBreeze sorry BlueAir is on ban. But you can cry out to him like the fake prophet of baal you are and see if he answers then shows up to tell his story. Oh, he fvcks only men though, or rather they fvck him up the ass.

Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
I remember during my NYSC, my then girlfriend became a born again after one fellowship like that and I initially though she wasn't serious about it but alas, she was.
I waited a bit for her to stop the madness but she didn't so I gave her best friend a chance. No time for rubbish. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by Mathew1999(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Bleep Wat
Adey craze we don breakup b dat
embarassed Girls plenty perhaps GAY DEY DERE (not an option)
Instant JP
Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by Comedian2019: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
All these fake churches sef
Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by BatleFox: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
GlobalMan2018:

BlueAir come on, your sweet pal pastor Dave is the pastor. Support him even if you don't know what it is to love a woman.

Blinking001
DenreleDave
Rekhina

Meet BlueAir and his new moniker after his ban this morning. Sabi una no dey hear word? I get una time this week grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by seniorgozman(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
I will run for my life
Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
Taiwo20:

Me that is an irumole
as per Konan the Barbarian abi Destroyer

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by Maryclaire1(f): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
undecided when God has made you see why you can't date her, know the real person you are with and you still wan die on top the person matter undecided I shake my head
Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by seunmohmoh(f): 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
So, the purpose of this thread is sex. Tomorrow is monday o.
Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by Maxxim: 3:33am On Oct 28, 2019
Taiwo20:

Me that is an irumole
Lol no kee person nah.
Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2019
Mtcheeew
Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2019
MedicH:

Hmmm
Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by BatleFox: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
blinking001:
Hell no. That will be the end of the relationship. If you mess with fire you'll surely get burnt. I don't gamble with my life.

Then you shouldn;'t have messed with me. Now shut up and keep you ass moving.

Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by Lamanii22(f): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
Taiwo20:

Me that is an irumole

Maddo! Irumole to n je fried rice...
Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by Taiwo20(m): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lamanii22:

Maddo! Irumole to n je fried rice...

Abi na!

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? by Candrevah: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2020

(1) (Reply)

GUYS: 13 Signs She’s Flirting With You / My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics / One World For This Dude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.