Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup (19846 Views)

Mohamed Salah Celebrates Golden Boot Win With Hilarious Tweet / Golden Eaglets Know AFCON Foes Today (photos) / The Golden Eaglets Of Nigeria Thread: Brazil 2019 FIFA U-17 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by wechat1: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
so if they bring the cup to nigeria then nigeria problem will solve and apc government will stop ruth nigeria dry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Those boys men are way older than 17 years., I saw their laps muscle and all that. Nigeria should stop this age cheat it's not funny anymore.
The youngest on that list will be around 25 to 27

Okay,thanks.
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by tfash96(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Let's all urge him also to follow 7-point agenda that his side's man left behind. If he can do that we don't have problem to some extent
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by Ategberoson(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

mRI doesn't not capture ur actual age that's what I'm saying.
Oga those boys are over age

your point and facts is irrelevant as far the Eaglet victory is concern

utilize what you claimed to know, to better your life
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by Iamgrey5(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

No it captures certain bone formation that a person below 17 should not have yet.

Are you aware some of the players failed and were dropped like the previous team captain?

So you should know MRI have gone a long way in curbing age cheating.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by Bestpresident(m): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hmmmm buhari that doesn't even know about any competition going on,,,,
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by klax(m): 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
The truth is the boys surprise everybody. At the first few minutes the spirit was down but it's like some sort of strange air blew to their brain to remind them guys don't leave this pitch with your head down then they picked up resilience spirit and did the magic.

Kudos boys.

There are few countries now that have met us in the category of football and gas bever beaten us I guess Hungary is among if I'm not mistaken.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by Amanda4life: 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
Baba thanks for the encouraging them.

Thank you for closing borders.
At least I can enjoy what is called real rice and not rubber.
I'm eating my local rice.

Of ad a cannot do guy for me again
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by tommykiwi(m): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Those boys men are way older than 17 years., I saw their laps muscle and all that. Nigeria should stop this age cheat it's not funny anymore.
Are sure are U? If your assumption is true, then Chukwueze suppose to be in the team...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by RICHOLAC(m): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
They should try and play with understand cause last night game proves they lack understanding of each other, and also should not wait until they have conceived a goal before scampering for a comeback. The coach should also work on our defence; it's very poor.
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by skyfather09(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
mu. mu
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by SmartyPants(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Come on. Those are very small boys. I have studied all of them...they are all so slender.
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by zoomman(m): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:
I doubt if you watch the match.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
Buhari nd his cows don't know the meaning of soccer abeg

Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

You're right bro.
U wrote my mind.
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by phorget(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

So what would you have us do now?
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by ultimatekint(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Nooooo! But you are very correct. In Nigeria, the older you grow, the younger your age reduced. Lof!
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by yinkajewole: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

mRI doesn't not capture ur actual age that's what I'm saying. Oga those boys are over age
perhaps
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by adenigga(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
miteolu:
His media team doing what they collect salaries for.

God bless you!

Baba that have no time to read newspaper, how do you expect such to watch matches or follow eaglet from pre tournament preparation!
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by eminencetoba: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by 2lola: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I guess you are the MRI scan they took before going for the competition

some people don't even deserve to be quoted
he already expose his ignorance
I doubt if he knows what MRI means
and if he does he doesn't know how it work
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by Wizikal(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Yes oh my country’s presido!
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by POSSIBILITY20: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
klax:
The truth is the boys surprise everybody. At the first few minutes the spirit was down but it's like some sort of strange air blew to their brain to remind them guys don't leave this pitch with your head down then they picked up resilience spirit and did the magic.

Kudos boys.

There are few countries now that have met us in the category of football and gas bever beaten us I guess Hungary is among if I'm not mistaken.

I believe is when they saw that guy " amoo" they became determined to win
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
POSSIBILITY20:

I believe is when they saw that guy " amoo" they became determined to win

amoo is a good prospect with a fine left foot.

our boys are too short!

plus that left back I don't trust him attacking wise.
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by Thegoodone13(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
Good
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by webngnews: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
Oh
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by Gabrokpara001(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
Oluwabash:
President Muhammadu Buhari has congratulated the Golden Eaglets of Nigeria for a fantastic beginning in the group opening match of FIFA World Cup Brazil 2019.

Nigeria Under-17 football team opened Brazil 2019 with a 4-2 win over Hungary, signaling their readiness to win the FIFA Championship for an unprecedented sixth time.

In a message to the team after the spectacular performance on Saturday night, President Buhari praised the boys for the determination to excel which they displayed throughout the match despite the brilliant performance of their opponents.

"It was a wonderful display that I am very proud of. You showed that there is nothing that cannot be achieved with determination and perseverance.

"I have followed your journey leading to your arrival in Brazil for the competition. I have equally noted your determination and confidence throughout your preparations.

"I have no doubt in my mind that you are determined to win the competition for an unparalleled sixth time,” President Buhari said.

He assured them of his continuing personal support and that of Nigerians for the entire period of the tournament.

The President also urged the team to continue demonstrating the resilient spirit of the Nigerian, and bring the cup home, adding that he will personally be monitoring their progress in the tournament.

President Buhari equally congratulated the handlers of the team, urging them to be sensitive to the needs of the youngsters in their burning desire to bring victory and honour to their fatherland.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media and Publicity)
October 27, 2019

Great victory but too early to start blowing the horns

Meanwhile do you wish to embark on building your own home?. Contact GC PROJECTS For your affordable building design and cost analysis from anywhere in nigeria. Our designs are very economic and affordable give us a call or chat us up on whatsapp 09037396586

Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by handsomeyinka(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:
You are a real nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
handsomeyinka:

You are a real nightmare.

grin
Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by Iseloogunise: 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Very reason they expire shortly after winnIng youth tournaments.
Shame!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates Golden Eaglets' Victory; Urges Them To Go For The Cup by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
Iseloogunise:

Very reason they expire shortly after winnIng youth tournaments.
Shame!
Very true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amusan Is World Champion, As Nigerian Quartet Breaks 30-Year African Record / My Story As Hawker And Orphan To Africa’s Football King – Osimhen (Pictures) / Chinedu Udoji Confirmed Dead In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.