Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 (13715 Views)

Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kennitrust:
if I were in the position of representing someone as a leader in this country, Buhari would have been in the bush to take care of my cows
..... But unfortunately you are just and Ordinary Nairaland member, not even an ADMIN..... Sorry woooooo ! Buhari is beyond your imagination grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by contigiency(m): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mutemenot:
When Buhari has ruined the legal system wink Atiku should just take heart, there's no legal system in this country .. He is also part of the illegal system we operate today

So your high bp has relieved you a bit. Be careful before more deadly one visit you again, you may not survive it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by contigiency(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
..... But unfortunately you are just and Ordinary Nairaland member, not even an ADMIN..... Sorry woooooo ! Buhari is beyond your imagination grin

You just made my day with this your epic response. Don't mind those criminals that hate this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by htweet(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
...and so it continues! grin
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Kennitrust(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
I wonder wentin You gain. You must be their political thug
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by contigiency(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kennitrust:
if I were in the position of representing someone as a leader in this country, Buhari would have been in the bush to take care of my cows

Unfortunately, you are only qualified to represent your goats in your ban and not any rational human being.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kennitrust:
.... Yes wooooo ! Dear heart Political Thug grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
Fikifukafuki:

If you must savage at least do it intelligently.. Btw I'm neither in support of buhari or atiku but you that is still supporting buhari despite he's failed promises and administration, I hope you are directly or indirectly getting a cheque from him smh If not, you would be the most dumbest being on earth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by contigiency(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
Felixamos:
In as much as I detest the ruling of the present administration, I can confidently say that "it is possible for an ant to carry a Toyota highlander jeep on its back and climb up a mountain, than for atiku to overthrow buhari"... Atiku should stop wasting his money and time in court.. Smh does he not realize this is Nigeria?

Just like other criminals who were feeding fat on our common treasury, we know you all detest buhari and his leadership. But there is nothing you can do about it. So dry your tears before high bp attacks.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by inyenejo(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
It's only the biggest foool of all time will believe that buharigg won that election, buharigg return the stolen mandate because Atiku we know.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by contigiency(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
Felixamos:

If you must savage at least do it intelligently.. Btw I'm neither in support of buhari or atiku but you that is still supporting buhari despite he's failed promises and administration, I hope you are directly or indirectly getting a cheque from him smh If not, you would be the most dumbest being on earth...

And what's your advice to the fellow who said all that against the president of this whole country?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
contigiency:

Just like other criminals who were feeding fat on our common treasury, we know you all detest buhari and his leadership. But there is nothing you can do about it. So dry your tears before high bp attacks.

What type of dumb comment is this... I would have given you a savage reply but you no even deserve am... Pass abeg...
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
contigiency:

And what's your advice to the fellow who said all that against the president of this whole country?

Pass abeg...
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
Felixamos:

..... E Pain you ni

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Tareq1105: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
Abfinest007:
atiku should forget this case

The judgement of the tribunal has made it extremely difficult for Atiku to prove anything.

The Nigerian High Commissioner to Dubai is just making mockery of himself. Nigeria had moved on. He should stop listening to people like Timi Frank, Ezekhome, Secondus who, as his name suggests, has never taken first even in school.

As we all know, at Supreme Court there's no new evidence and all the evidences earlier produced were shredded into pieces by the tribunal.

Waste of precious time and resources even though na our money.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
..... E Pain you ni

Lol... No be only pain...
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by contigiency(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
Felixamos:

What type of dumb comment is this... I would have given you a savage reply but you no even deserve am... Pass abeg...

That's the problem with those like you who think they are smart. So in your honor and intelligence, of all the candidates who ran in the last election, Atiku is well suited to replace buhari. As in his good track record, intelligence, smart or what? Please if you don't know about his CV, go and ask Obasanjo his former boss.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
contigiency:

That's the problem with those like you who think they are smart. So in your honor and intelligence, of all the candidates who ran in the last election, Atiku is well suited to replace buhari. As in his good track record, intelligence, smart or what? Please if you don't know about his CV, go and ask Obasanjo his former boss.

You see why I called your comment dumb the first time... Please scroll up and read my comment... I clearly wrote that I'm neither in support of buhari or atiku... As in, I no like any of them... Hope u understand now....

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Promise47(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
when tenko day there e no go easy ooo but let see in God we trust
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by haffaze777(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
Atiku the latest MUMU in town
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by bluefilm: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
So this man still no wan cum?

Una sure say cum still remain for im body?

Well sha, no be my pussy dey suffer am.

Let him continue to pound and waste all im energy.

Na im body go hear am Las Las.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Tareq1105: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kennitrust:

It's certainly certain that the judgement will be based on reasons advanced in court by lawyers of both parties and not the battle on Nairaland.

I don't know of any Boxing referee that counts punches thrown outside the ring.

Misplaced priority is evidently clear here.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by xjiggy: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
At least we can all face front and concentrate on other things by Nov 1
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Johans1991: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kennitrust:
I'm doubting the possibility of Atiku winning this case because, the chief judge loyal to Buhari and not to the rules of law.
on what ground do you think atiku will win
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Taiwojon(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
greggng:
What are the even hearing ?
That buhari didn't go to school?
That atiku won in atiku server ?
Pdp should stop wasting their fucking time....enough of this drama. Atiku will never come...Jesus will come before Atiku
look at you.
calling Jesus in politics,
what has Jesus got with this
apc zombie
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by alobright17(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kennitrust:
Like for Atiku

Share for Buhari.

Be honest to your choice.

Nigeria will be great again

Yes ooo with Likes and shares grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Tareq1105: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
Johans1991:

The earlier judgement had broken Atiku's neck. Therefore, bring the Chief Justice of USA na same same.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
phayvoursky:
I had a dream.

The military took over

Sorry, but grow up.

We don't want the army back
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Wizikal(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
How will the treasure rotate if they don’t get to the Supreme Court! All I see is pride and not hope! Even atiku knows he is a loser...
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Kennitrust(m): 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Johans1991:
if he doesn't see his winning in any ground, he won't insist. Do you know that, the previous election remain "the worse ever"? I'm sure, you just ran back to the country on hearing that we are closing our border with Benin republic. grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by surgical: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
tolakush92:
BUHARI OR NOTHING
ISTANDWITHBUHARI
original suffer head

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Herdsmen In Ebonyi To Carry Identity Cards - Government / 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC / NLC Suspends Protest Because Of Threats, Intimidation — Ajaero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.