Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 (13713 Views)

Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by simpleseyi: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
phayvoursky:
I had a dream.

The military took over

Yes, Buhari is a military guy and he has already taken over. Next time you have such a dream, you may never wake up from sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by MartinsD12(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
.... Aeyyaaa ! Who did this to you angry
The Supreme Court all the way victory is ours, history in the making
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by MrBONE2(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
Dead on arrival.

Ayam telling you grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by webngnews: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
Atike mean this presidential race
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Kuginzi: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kennitrust:
Like for Atiku

Share for Buhari.

Be honest to your choice.

Nigeria will be great again
Who your LIKE &SHARE help??

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Kuginzi: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
phayvoursky:
I had a dream.

The military took over
Thank God it is only a dream

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Wizikal(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
lukui:

you better wake up!
fast

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by chukel(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
Day dreamers. How people stay and masturbate their minds with hope of atiku winning baffles me. Atiku has no case. He bungled his opportunity at PEPT. He can't produce new evidence or witness. Supreme court will rely on what has been done in the tribunal. Nigerians and emotions. Kai.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Johans1991: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kennitrust:
if he doesn't see his winning in any ground, he won't insist. Do you know that, the previous election remain "the worse ever"? I'm sure, you just ran back to the country on hearing that we are closing our border with Benin republic. grin grin grin
is my question difficult for you to answer?
Pls go back and study d constitution then u ll realize that atiku is already a failure.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Kennitrust(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Johans1991:
is my question difficult for you to answer?
Pls go back and study d constitution then u ll realize that atiku is already a failure.
is atiku the constitution
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
MartinsD12:

The Supreme Court all the way victory is ours, history in the making
.... As posted above grin grin grin

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by nutripotherbals: 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
I see Atiku winning this case. He has a solid case because the judgement given at the tribunal by those scam judges contained over 300 errors which is even against our Constitution.

If they allow Buhari to continue that means it's official anyone can be president or anything with an affidavit. It's official endorsement of impunity.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Afamed: 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kennitrust:
if I were in the position of representing someone as a leader in this country, Buhari would have been in the bush to take care of my cows
But now that you are not even qualified to take care of Buhari cows in the bush, don't you think we urgently need to appease your village people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Afamed: 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
nutripotherbals:
I see Atiku winning this case. He has a solid case because the judgement given at the tribunal by those scam judges contained over 300 errors which is even against our Constitution.

If they allow Buhari to continue that means it's official anyone can be president or anything with an affidavit. It's official endorsement of impunity.
Gbam! This one too wants to scam Atiku
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Kennitrust(m): 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
Afamed:

But now that you are not even qualified to take care of Buhari cows in the bush, don't you think we urgently need to appease your village people?
You that is replying me now. You are behind the scene, I guess. You could be doing this in your mama house. Sharing room with mama is worse of you to mention.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Chicastle: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kennitrust:
Like for Atiku

Share for Buhari.

Be honest to your choice.

Nigeria will be great again

Was it great earlier before?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by berrystunn(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
lukui:
have you blamed BUHARI today?

your chicken is having troubles laying eggs
BLAME BUHARI

You are finding it difficult to shit in the toilet
BLAME BUHARI

meat stuck in between your teeth after eating
BLAME BUHARI

housefly perch on your head after shaving
BLAME BUHARI

mosquito bite you!!
BLAME BUHARI

Meaningless

Insecurity blame our Dog
Boko Haram blame our Dog
Fuel pump price blame our Dog
No rule of law enforcement blame our Dog
Bad economy blame our Dog
Fantastic Corrupt government blame our Dog
Looting from looters blame our Dog
Bad road blame our Dog
Unemployment blame our Dog
Good change blame our Dog
Nonsense....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-East Governors Condemn Assasination Of Ahmed Gulak / Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Nairaxi Meets Former Transport Minister, Provides Solution / Probe Uncovers Massive Fraud In Youwin Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.