Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 (13716 Views)

Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by FakeHamdan101: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
In this country, is it possible to unsit a president? I doubt it. Meanwhile check out this story

https.www.nairaland.com.uae-based-nigerian-boxer-open
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by iamawara(m): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
Batiku is coming
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Kennitrust(m): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
Atiku is very resilience in his pursue
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by wakaman: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mscheeeew

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by pek(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
PDP, bunch of ....Why all those tags?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
phayvoursky:
I had a dream.

The military took over
..... Aeeyaa ! Who did this too you angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by nwanyionitsha: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
Dead on arrival.
Are you a SCJ ?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by mastermaestro(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lawyers are just feeding fat on Atiku's myopia. He should leave this case and face your private investments!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by nwanyionitsha: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
Abfinest007:
atiku should forget this case
No way. We fight till the very end, no matter the outcome.
It is a good fight of faith.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by BlackDonald: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
engineerboat:
Breaking News!

The Supreme Court of Nigeria has scheduled to hear the Appeal of the PDP and Atiku/Obi, arising from the judgment of the Appeal Court, on Wednesday, October 30, 2019.

Stay tune for more updates

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by nwanyionitsha: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Una No Dey Tire??...
Tire for or of what ?
Nigeria must be rescued
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kennitrust:
Atiku is very resilience in his pursue
..... Check Buhari's political history first !............ After checking that , come back here and correct your comment grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by hollowpot15684(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
PDP should go and rest till 2032, they should stop chasing a wild goose.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by ejimatic: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
engineerboat:
Breaking News!

The Supreme Court of Nigeria has scheduled to hear the Appeal of the PDP and Atiku/Obi, arising from the judgment of the Appeal Court, on Wednesday, October 30, 2019.

PMB is prominently qualified to contest......The issue is decided in favour of the respondent.... The judges that will set aside the PEPT judgement will write another constitution for us Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Are you a SCJ ?

No.

Buhari has loyal mules in every sector.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Kennitrust(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
..... Check Buhari's political history first !............ After checking that , come back here and correct your comment grin
put it here for me , I will read it, thank you
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Chukwurah003: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
God has rescued Nigeria from the hands of the evil PDP

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by majamajic(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kennitrust:
Like for Atiku

Share for Buhari.

Be honest to your choice.

Nigeria will be great again

as the supreme Court judge abi ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by MartinsD12(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
engineerboat:
Breaking News!

Very good, atiku all the way.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kennitrust:
put it here for me , I will read it, thank you
.... Hear for Here !....... grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
MartinsD12:

Very good, atiku all the way.

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Iamvetlander(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
angry grin grin
abbaapple:
angry

@ OP you no get battery and you de use hotspot? Smh
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Kennitrust(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
the political history I know about Buhari is that... "HE IS A FAILURE"!
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by LORDKing001: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
engineerboat:
Breaking News!

Supreme court should pls test d microphone abs declare atiku winner let's see d reactions
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by tech18: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hhhh why PDP de always tag UN UK USA ?
They should include

IPOP ,ACF,CAN,NSCIA,Anifere, Miyetti grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by ProudlyNGN: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
The most dumbest people on earth right now are the people that are advising ATIKU i swear. It is high time for this Man to know that he is wasting his money and Buhari will rule Nigeria till 2023...Take this to the bank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kennitrust:
the political history I know about Buhari is that... "HE IS A FAILURE"!
..... A political Failure that became a PRESIDENT of a country with at least 200 Million population abi ? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by MartinsD12(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=Fikifukafuki post=83506052][/quote]
Whatever
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
ProudlyNGN:
The most dumbest people on earth right now are the people that are advising ATIKU i swear. It is high time for this Man to know that he is wasting his money and Buhari will rule Nigeria till 2023...Take this to the bank.
..... See one of the Mugus Advising Atiku grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Kennitrust(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
..... A political Failure that became a PRESIDENT of a country with at least 200 Million population abi ? grin grin grin
if I were in the position of representing someone as a leader in this country, Buhari would have been in the bush to take care of my cows
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Supreme Court To Hear Appeals On October 30 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
MartinsD12:

Whatever
.... Aeyyaaa ! Who did this to you angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Suspends Protest Because Of Threats, Intimidation — Ajaero / Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP / Court Convicts Ngilari Over N167.8 Million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.