Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) (23826 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by zabuur: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2019
Foxman19:
Please why thank him for what ? He is doing his job for God sake.

So if your parents pay your school fees, you just walk away

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by umarshehu58(m): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2019
ZZ22:
His father raised him up with his funds and not tax payers fund

Keep your sentiment to yourself bro. We appreciate the little we have
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by dexmond: 11:44am On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

Didn't they just ask Russia for support to build the coastal railway from Lagos to Onitsha?

You only get aggressive and ask these questions when it comes to PMB and his administration, but turn a blind eye and look the other way without asking the PDP people that I'm sure you will vote for again even though for 16 years they did not commission even 1 gutter in the whole of SE.

The coastal railway languished on the drawing board under the PDP and Jona, in fact, they didn't include the SE, but not a word came out of that region, no question asked, but now all of a sudden it's a different story.

PMB is naturally a good leader and a wonderful human being, you don't have to ask or bang his head or even hate him to do the right thing, all the hate and bitterness flies over his head.

These governors know the difference between then and now under PMB, he doesn't lie to them, he listens to them and gives them what they want.

I cant hold brief for the PDP, you can engage them on their twitter page if you have question for them. On your assessment of Mr president character, you have expressed your opinion, which is not same as mine. I will keep my opinion to myself, we back to the Gestapo days.
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by NGpatriot: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2019
dexmond:

I cant hold brief for the PDP, you can engage them on their twitter page if you have question for them. On your assessment of Mr president character, you have expressed your opinion, which is not same as mine. I will keep my opinion to myself, we back to the Gestapo days.

It actually wasn't my opinion or opinion, these are facts, the same facts that the leaders in the region are expressing so find something else to cry over.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by dexmond: 11:51am On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

It actually wasn't my opinion or opinion, these are facts, the same facts that the leaders in the region are expressing so find something else to cry over.

Facts must correspond with reality. I hope you know? If for example, we say the man is honest. For it to be a fact, there must not be a single record of dishonesty established against the man. So, what facts are you talking about here when the reality on ground differs substantially?
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2019
dexmond:

They dont want to appear adversarial to the president. BTW, just these two projects? What happens to important project like rail, port, etc?

Some rail projects are ongoing. The agreement for the coastal rail project that will extend to the south east was signed in Russia last week.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by dexmond: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2019
seunmsg:

Some rail projects are ongoing. The agreement for the coastal rail project that will extend to the south east was signed in Russia last week.

PMB is naturally a good leader and a wonderful human being, you don't have to ask or bang his head or even hate him to do the right thing, all the hate and bitterness flies over his head.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by danilmo: 11:57am On Oct 28, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

You dey mind the pretender. Igbos on social media are dishing out to every body as e dey hot. The years of dignified silence is over. You talk anyhow you see anyhow

U always win on social media. Even ur election always on social media.
ndi Like for atiku share for OBi grin

After every every, who is now ur Daddy. grin

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by NGpatriot: 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
dexmond:

Facts must correspond with reality. I hope you know? If for example, we say the man is honest. For it to be a fact, there must not be a single record of dishonesty established against the man. So, what facts are you talking about here when the reality on ground differs substantially?

What exactly are the realities on the ground?

The SE leaders are lying or the things listed and that they are comending him for are fake and not on the ground.?

Hatred don consume this one finish.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by dexmond: 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

What exactly are the realities on the ground?

The SE leaders are lying or the things listed and that they are comending him for are fake and not on the ground.?

Hatred don consume this one finish.

We love the president.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by Inflammatory: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
Foxman19:
Because it was not done during PDP's reign and they gave their best to them [PDP] then.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by Unie30: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
Sycophants are destroying this nation. What has he done to deserve praises?
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by 1009ja: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
This is what Nigeria has come to
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by ensamy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
Sycophants
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by LordPsalm(m): 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
I hope u guys know u arwn't representing Igbos
Thabk him on your greedy behalves.
FOOLS
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by fellownigerianz(m): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
Aru, Tufiakwa! When a child dances for the man who killed his caring father because he promised to send you to school.
These lots are our problem in Igboland; not the North, APC or Buhari.
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by Yebosola(m): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
powerkey:

Yoruba's are the most abusive ethnic group in the world.

Justify your claim Oga-ade!!!
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by Yebosola(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

You dey mind the pretender. Igbos on social media are dishing out to every body as e dey hot. The years of dignified silence is over. You talk anyhow you see anyhow

@Powerkey,it this comment from a Yoruba? Haters may die young oh
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by orunto27: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
SE Governors and Ohaneze? Very good. Their Appeal to Buhari should be to restructure Nigeria now and earn for themselves "A Pride of Place in Nigeria History".
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by orunto27: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
Any Zone aggitating for Presidency before Restructuring the Country, is asking for a free License for a Turn to loot the Country..
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by fuke(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Foxman19:

Ingrate.
Why those before him no do their job?
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by sreamsense: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
Foxman19:

End time child, is like you were born when morality vacated your family, so appreciation to you means a foreign ,'jaguor' to you. Other previous government that didnt extend their job to cover those areas despite available funds and awareness of the project; have you jailed them for not doing their work?
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by Foxman19: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
Bleep you.
sreamsense:

End time child, is like you were born when morality vacated your family, so appreciation to you means a foreign ,'jaguor' to you. Other previous government that didnt extend their job to cover those areas despite available funds and awareness of the project; have you jailed them for not doing their work?
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

The people who are disturbing online are the IPOB.

They hate Igbo governors and Ohanaeze because they are against their cause. Also those of us who are against are not free of their hate. Dem no dey take advice from anybody except Nnamdi Kanu.
You hit the Nails on the head but I hope they will not ask for your head?
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by right2: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

Didn't they just ask Russia for support to build the coastal railway from Lagos to Onitsha?

You only get aggressive and ask these questions when it comes to PMB and his administration, but turn a blind eye and look the other way without asking the PDP people that I'm sure you will vote for again even though for 16 years they did not commission even 1 gutter in the whole of SE.

The coastal railway languished on the drawing board under the PDP and Jona, in fact, they didn't include the SE, but not a word came out of that region, no question asked, but now all of a sudden it's a different story.

These governors know the difference between then and now under PMB, he doesn't lie to them, he listens to them and gives them what they want.
Excellent post. Keep it up buddie.
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by chukel(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
This is very commendable. I always condemned us for being ungrateful and unappreciative of president's efforts for igbos. Now our elders have done right and noble. Praise a man when he does well. You can bash him to correct him when he misbehave. A grateful man will always get more
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by chukel(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
fellownigerianz:
Aru, Tufiakwa! When a child dances for the man who killed his caring father because he promised to send you to school.
These lots are our problem in Igboland; not the North, APC or Buhari.
no, they are not. Your likes are the problem
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by okv87: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nawao. Is very unfortunate that when someone is carrying his duties, we still have the mind to thank him or her. Mehn this is so bad from these Men and I think is high time we start to checkmate our leaders for proper accountability.
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by Retrography(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
Foxman19:

if you are from the East or South- South, I know you usually tell your parents thank you, whenever you finish eating. Is it not their responsibility to give you food as a child? Why do you tell them thank you?
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by franklyfrank: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
seunmsg:
It is good to see that Igbo elders are showing appreciation for the good works of the president. It is a welcome development. We need to continue to build bridge of unity and love all over the country.

In addition, they should issue a letter of caution to Igbo youths who are all over social media abusing the president and all other ethnic groups in Nigeria. While criticism is necessary for any democracy to survive, it should be constructive and not done to destroy the country. Criticism should also be done to help redirect the focus of government and not something done out of sheer hatred for the president.
have you cautioned Fulani herdsmen, Junaid and ango abdullahi
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
franklyfrank:
have you cautioned Fulani herdsmen, Junaid and ango abdullahi

The killer herdsmen are terrorists. Junaid and Ango Abdullahi are senile old men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi / You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah / FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.