Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React (87697 Views)

Akpororo And Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Kiss On Stage At His Comedy Show In Lagos / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen / Omoni Oboli And Richard Mofe-Damijo Kiss On Set Of ‘Love Is War' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Kentura(m): 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
bengg:
o boy see grammer
not my fault you lack comprehension.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by aameyah(f): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
It’s well o.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Truthbites: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
kenzosky:
We all know wizzy boy has been pounding Mama Jam Jam for ages, so it's no new news, Tiwa is like a bus, anyone can ride in it so long you are in the music industry. Back then in Marvin Record, Don Jazzy and his crew almost got her box jacked up from lots and lots of pounding, T bliss can attest to that. She Bang the whole industry and poor T bliss almost took the rope. Even While in menopause or very close to it, she's still banging her way up. Wizzy is only getting the left over.

You a bitter dude...gosh!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Austineva(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
quintessence007:
Where's the french kiss? Everything is just blurry wink
its audio French kiss abi?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by etrange: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
I don't get, what's the problem?

The kiss or the stage?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by iPhoneRepairer: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
IghravweIG:

I swear. The guy get mouth.
Things wey dat boy don do for this life. I pray we also have our outstanding accomplishments.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by iPhoneRepairer: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
Stevecovey:
It was a fake kiss jor. Just to rile up the crowd at the show. grin

On @instablog9ja it looked real, but I saw a clearer video on @notjustok and her head was very to the side.

Na lamba dem dey call am for street
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by eguarojeona: 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Tiwa accusing Teebillz of spending her money and snorting coke.And she and wizzy doing kerewa on the low.Tee should go do a DNA test to ascertain if the boy is his.Women can be scum too
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by sweetilicious(f): 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
kenzosky:
We all know wizzy boy has been pounding Mama Jam Jam for ages, so it's no new news, Tiwa is like a bus, anyone can ride in it so long you are in the music industry. Back then in Marvin Record, Don Jazzy and his crew almost got her box jacked up from lots and lots of pounding, T bliss can attest to that. She Bang the whole industry and poor T bliss almost took the rope. Even While in menopause or very close to it, she's still banging her way up. Wizzy is only getting the left over.
Na you sabi Mr Analyzer.Left over ko right over ni.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by maxzzo1(m): 1:17am On Oct 28, 2019
Highness kiss....
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by dederocs(m): 6:22am On Oct 28, 2019
Wizzy boy, that's my hommie...y'all peeps talking ish, go get yours...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Chingykay77(m): 8:49am On Oct 28, 2019
Well as for me i didn't see anything bad about it
At least she's single and needs a man to ride and she chose someone better than her husband in every way
If she bleeps wizkid it's none of our goddamn business and as for those saying she's a left over you only have the right to say so if your wife or girlfriend was disvirgined by you .....if not she's aint a left over
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by munafav(m): 8:51am On Oct 28, 2019
Na normal thing with wizzy na
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Chingykay77(m): 8:51am On Oct 28, 2019
sweetilicious:
Na you sabi Mr Analyzer.Left over ko right over ni.

God bless you i don't see any left over here cos i'm pretty sure Some guys will still wanna die banging her and not just any kind of guys but better Celebs
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by kay29000(m): 9:19am On Oct 28, 2019
Lekan1o1:
This woman is a total disgrace, u abandoned ur marriage to be running around a small boy u are older than and disgracing urself SHAME ON U

Very very shameful. I'm disgusted.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by kay29000(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Na today? Rema is next on her list.

SMH. I weep for Tiwa. And to think I used to have a crush on her when she first got on the scene.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by vastone(m): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
yoruba ladies don't shock me, no matter how exposed or educated they may be,, when it comes to sex INFIDELITY and fucking their way up, you can count on them , they never disappoint!! its in their DNA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos : Yul Edochie Exposes Homosexual Chasing Him For S*x / Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Fights Rita Dominic For Chris Obukwelu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.