Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,359 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React (87469 Views)

Akpororo And Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Kiss On Stage At His Comedy Show In Lagos / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen / Omoni Oboli And Richard Mofe-Damijo Kiss On Set Of ‘Love Is War' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by mechanics(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
That's very wrong, to kiss someone that's he's not legally married to is a sin.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Supnaija(m): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
Please watch the video on a clearer version on Twitter. There was no french kiss. You guys should stop jumping into conclusion.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Coldie(m): 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
Make this people just make the dating official
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Resees: 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
At the end of the day she is still a Milf that's all she will be..
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by greypencils: 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
When Wizkid sang 'dont dull' in 2011 when he said every girl wanted to do him, I was like who is this stupid boy, now I know better.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by nwamabo247(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Star boy ¥please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
franchasng:
Some of we women are a disgrace to womenhood honestly angry

Any small boy that finally makes money or fame can come back and Bleep us no matter if we knew when the small boy use to bath outside, all some ladies need is for a guy to have some money or fame and they will open their legs wide for him without shame.

That was how small Iyanya who was still killing dogs in Calabar village out of nowhere began to Bleep Yvonne Nelson that was famous even before Iyanya knew what music was all about to talk of winning MTN Project fame.

Or is it Juliet Ibrahim, as hot and pretty as she is like me, she didn't even respect her beauty and class, she allowed that agbero looking Iceberg Slim to mess her reputation all over the world without shame.

Oh have we forgot how Dbanj that just started music yesterday messed up Genevieve Nnaji that became rich and popular many decades ago when Dbanj was still a gateman in London suburb

Even small boys who used to play football on the roads on Sunday, once they join Yahoo and jam some money, watch them Bleep Omotola, Genevieve and even Linda Ikeji angry

Where do I start or stop

Black women de fall we hot black ladies hand big time angry
Ahn! Ahn! All this your analysis sef undecided undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by mozona(m): 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
ha ha ha teebliz
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Gamelord007: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
Zoharariel:
Tunji (TBillz) Balogun - You see ya life outside? Do a lowkey wedding, and impregnate the Biiitch even before the wedding, you no gree.

You invited all the village people all over Nigeria to come celebrate your wedding.

You even called Bisi Olatilo to come broadcast your day of glory to the international congregation of witches & wizards.

And under the influence of Hennessy V.S.O.P - you were gallivanting on the dance floor and nodding your gorimapa-head like a Tolo-Tolo own and forgot the rule number one in the book of the irunmoles:

"Envy is a tax which all distinction must pay."

The fool dares the gods of envy by flaunting his victories.

And what happened after the wedding?

Don Jazzy start to dey chook him preek inside her ToTo - codedly.

He got tired and passed her to Dr. Sid.

Dr. Sid sef come start to dey chop am codedly.

And now, she is in the "Laliga Season of StarBoy" - who won't hesitate to position her for a doggy, and fvck her on stage like the dog she is, while the audience cheer on.

I remember the day she was dressed on T.V like a Deeper Life member, tying a scarf, without make-up and shedding crocodile tears while trying to convince the entire world that the marriage break-up wasn't her fault.

Any man who does not fear Nigerian women is already a walking corpse.

Well, I can only thank Obatala on your behalf for not diving in into that Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Lagoon.

My brother, unfortunately - I can not cry more than the bereaved.

Today is Sunday, let me go to Mulikat Beer Parlour and take two bottles of "3 3" with a plate of Pepper-Soup while using the smoke from my Benson Boost cigarette to communicate to the heavenlies so that the money to buy my "Bmw 7 Forty Fizzy" can enter into my bank account first thing tomorrow morning. grin

your funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Blackvic1: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
Zoharariel:
Tunji (TBillz) Balogun - You see ya life outside? Do a lowkey wedding, and impregnate the Biiitch even before the wedding, you no gree.

You invited all the village people all over Nigeria to come celebrate your wedding.

You even called Bisi Olatilo to come broadcast your day of glory to the international congregation of witches & wizards.

And under the influence of Hennessy V.S.O.P - you were gallivanting on the dance floor and nodding your gorimapa-head like a Tolo-Tolo own and forgot the rule number one in the book of the irunmoles:

And now, she is in the "Laliga Season of StarBoy" - who won't hesitate to position her for a doggy, and fvck her on stage like the dog she is, while the audience cheer on.

I remember the day she was dressed on T.V like a Deeper Life member, tying a scarf, without make-up and shedding crocodile tears while trying to convince the entire world that the marriage break-up wasn't her fault.

Well, I can only thank Obatala on your behalf for not diving in into that Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Lagoon.

Today is Sunday, let me go to Mulikat Beer Parlour and take two bottles of "3 3" with a plate of Pepper-Soup while using the smoke from my Benson Boost cigarette to communicate to the heavenlies so that the money to buy my "Bmw 7 Forty Fizzy" can enter into my bank account first thing tomorrow morning. grin
my brother you are right trust Nigerian women are your own peril, I pity men that vouch for them lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by sirchrislatestn(m): 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Na today? Rema is next on her list.
u sound as if u like it with young boys bt due 2 d shame in it u re pretending am i correct?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Firstcitizen: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
Zoharariel:

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Tropicalcentre: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
Sport news as e dey hot ��
Don't forget to subscribe (pls)

Patchy discussion of Sports stories all around with bias Nigerian Content got U17 gist too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFgUHwymrCo
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Starz825(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
One thing pple dont know is..tiwa isn't a typical Nigerian lady....she is not of our culture...she acts foreign most times...and u all know sex/romance isn't a problem with the white foreign culture...they can have it with anyone as long as they are happy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by encryptjay(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
greypencils:
When Wizkid sang 'dont dull' in 2011 when he said every girl wanted to do him, I was like who is this stupid boy, now I know better.
Kikikiki...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by notoriousbabe: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
I trust dominique she can never do such a disgraceful thing

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by blackboy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
The last time 2 singers did this they for married
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Peterosky(m): 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Amstupid:
If ur girlfriend is tall, yellow, soft boobs, 8 shape, pink frosh lips

I dey bleep am now oo grin

She's just shouting ---- DONT STOP cheesy
.I know you are stupid, but the question is, how long will you continue to be stupid? hian!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by agarawu23(m): 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
kenzosky:
We all know wizzy boy has been pounding Mama Jam Jam for ages, so it's no new news, Tiwa is like a bus, anyone can ride in it so long you are in the music industry. Back then in Marvin Record, Don Jazzy and his crew almost got her box jacked up from lots and lots of pounding, T bliss can attest to that. She Bang the whole industry and poor T bliss almost took the rope. Even While in menopause or very close to it, she's still banging her way up. Wizzy is only getting the left over.
nigerians and bad mouth, I hail una o grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
scaramucci:

Please confirm if her name is Cynthia. I have been calling her since morning and she hasn't responded.
na she na... that igbo girl.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Burgerlomo: 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wizzy ndo gal yi grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Dextre(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
No be few days here wey wizkid declare everlasting love for jada,even made it sound like some wife material. But tiwa sef,dis woman I fear o,jack of all trades.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Thegoodone13(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
H
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by danhans(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
When I say e get woman when pass man some people say na lie how far now,Tiwa and Tbitz who pass
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by meobizy(f): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
The question is who hasn’t bleeped Wizkid? At this point it won’t shock me if Bobrisky releases a sex tape starring the guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Zoharariel:

I don't comment on posts but ur write got me......u r good bro......I'm going for my hero n boost now Jo....boy u r good once again....the mannerism by which u expressed your view is one in a million.u killed it ...omoh see many likes.will like to be your friend bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
scaramucci:

Please confirm if her name is Cynthia. I have been calling her since morning and she hasn't responded.

Cynthia? Hey my God....surname and location plz....
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by EbideiJeremiah6(m): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
mama and pikin��
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
RoyalBlu:
She's already said they're friends with 'benefits'

So no surprise here.

If they can do this publicly, the rest is better off imagined cheesy

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by bengg: 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kentura:
After that Fever video, you sha don't need a soothsayer to tell you they're fucking each other.
o boy see grammer

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by gleamy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
Is that what we call French kiss... All this blogger blogger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) / Portable Reports Himself To Ogun Police, Granted Bail (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.