Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) (29407 Views)

Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It / 'Every Pastor Loves Big Ass' - Reverend Obofour / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by PETUK(m): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Weed is life
Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by macfish101(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
This guy should sabi burn the incense ooo. All the witches and wizard inside church go soon begin react both for church and on nairaland.
Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by OtemAtum: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
destinie2019:

You need help.
You need it more. And Jehovah your god needs it the most because he is currently in his spiritual cage. Go and read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY for more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by adenigga(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
kehinde1588:
Christianity religion grin

Most Christians worship pastors and not God.

Scam scam scam everywhere.

Years to come, people will understand that Christianity is nothing but a scam

I salute you, your comment touched me!

I'm a Christian & what you just said is exactly what is happening.

Though it might not be all Christians, but Sir! I will put it 85%-pastors worshippers & the remaining % the true God worshippers.

Thanks for your observation!

1 Like

Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by 9inches(m): 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Fake MOG's

Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by Treasure17(m): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
People just hide under the canopy of religion to perpetrate all kinds of satanic and imbecilic act.
Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by Oladeleodutayo: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
End time Rev.
Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by kelvinovie25(m): 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
post=83514432:

All these happening inside the house of God?
Jesus christ come already pleaseee.
They have turned your father's house to something else!
Remember He doesn't want any man to perish, him coming now might be to your gane but what about other sinners, they might perish, remember his ministry now is making intersession for the saint at the right hand of the father himself.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by jnat: 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
StrikeBack:
Chai. Africans and Religion

Ghana Nigeria Kenya Zimbabwe

Fear them

Na South Africa be their Oga

1 Like

Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by Briells: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hahahahahaha... aswear

Jaqenhghar:

Maybe the pastor used to smoke and wanted to catch a whiff . .... for old times
Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by iammolise(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
That weed the dude just smoked has even worsened the problem... There's no weed sweeter like the one u smoke inside the sanctuary.
All that nonsense the pastor was saying after don't count, bobs be team WEED 4 LIFE... Believe me grin
Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by MUMUdom: 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
Just shut up! Na your father dem. Fool
Netanya:
It will be Ghana for sure..na dem
Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by DeriNwamamatene: 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
post=83514432:

All these happening inside the house of God?
Jesus christ come already pleaseee.
They have turned your father's house to something else!
[/s]
Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by DeriNwamamatene: 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
Denikayan:
The practice of religion in Nigeria is an outstanding proof that God does not exist

If he really did, Flood should have washed off East and West Africa into the Atlantic Ocean
[/s]
trash
Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by raphy(m): 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
even the pastor smoke weed and sale it too on my investigation .

we HV many business men who hide in church n call them self pastor .
I dont worship a pastor I pray to God alone.
Africa has fail us in religion matter .
church business is now big business. the man smoke it to get high for who..?
Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 28, 2019

Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by EmpressT(f): 3:12am On Oct 28, 2019
Nawa ooooooooo!!!
There's nothing we no go see or hear for this wicked world. Well, I am not amazed by all these ridiculous acts being practiced in churches like this. The end of the world is very near and it has been said that many unimaginable things will begin to show forth.
The only way one can be saved and know the truth about life in general is to seek the face of God through His mighty word i.e the Bible. Prosperity pastors and fake prophets have dominate and pollute the entire space of human race by spreading lies, deceit and poisoning the minds of believers of Christ.

I will urge every genuine christian to always meditate on God's word and follow His laws and ordinances to letter. Life is like an echo. Whatever you throw to life will surely comes back to you.

If you want to stand steadfast and be rapturable with Jesus on his second coming, remain firmly where He places you.
Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by Emceesaka: 4:23am On Oct 28, 2019
That is why if am talking to you and you reply me with my Pastor say, my Pastor say, I will never Continue the conversation again because I already know you are not responsible. Your life is based on what your Pastor say
Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by Mccullum: 5:34am On Oct 28, 2019
I can't call any man as man of God because only God alone know His men... Most of these evil men under the camouflage of working for God.

Pastor is a pastor
Imam is an imam
Shikena!
Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by cardoctor(m): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2019
UNBELIEVABLE
Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by Madas1986(m): 6:52am On Oct 28, 2019
Flowxx:

At least they are better than bubu...

Busybody privy to all matters!

Abeg no report me o...
This one abeg watin you graduate with from skool because I swear your brain dull no be small
Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by Flowxx: 7:00am On Oct 28, 2019
Madas1986:

This one abeg watin you graduate with from skool because I swear your brain dull no be small

Nawa o!

Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by Thegoodone13(m): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2019
gypsey:
I have been hearing of this since i was 5 years old and i am now a 45 years old fucking man, Jesus christ still haven't come..

It's all fairytale, Jesus never existed.

And oh! when was the first coming?
its appointed to a man to die once and thereafter is judgment. I pray you should not realizes that Jesus exist when you have pass away. No repentance in the grave.
Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by Thegoodone13(m): 7:20am On Oct 28, 2019
Mccullum:
I can't call any man as man of God because only God alone know His men... Most of these evil men under the camouflage of working for God.

Pastor is a pastor
Imam is an imam
Shikena!
Good. They are human being like you and me. And many of them are not truly called by God. God knows his people. You may even righteousness than most of so called pastor. Its just a name. We should study our Bible not any pastor. Jesus is real.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 28, 2019
Thegoodone13:
its appointed to a man to die once and thereafter is judgment. I pray you should not realizes that Jesus exist when you have pass away. No repentance in the grave.
yea, more fairytales grin And imaginations.
Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by Netanya(f): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2019
MUMUdom:

Just shut up! Na your father dem. Fool
you don't actually need to be harsh dear
Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by NoToPile: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2019
Loool I know this man from those Ghana free to air stations.

God is really patient sha.
Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by PrincewithGod(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2019
'Religion is scam', Christianity is scam' people have seen food to chew on. Its like you people wait around to see any bad news from the church and pounce it. You do this so as to justify your faithlessness, you want to justify yourselves for your state of separateness from God, there is a spiritual void (an emptiness) in all of you which you are trying to fill with the excuse of false preachers. But, let me remind you people, on the day of judgement God will not accept the excuse of "I was not saved because there were a lot of scam artists parading as preachers and pastors while I was on earth" from you. Everyone will pay for their unbelief THEMSELVES: the scam artists that made you not to believe the Gospel of Christ and you who refused to believe the Gospel because of the scam artists.
Re: Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) by SolarEdge: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
This is not funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC / Things Humanity Could Do Better Without Religion / Lagos Pastor, Okafor Donates N500,000 To A Boy With Lump In The Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.