Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo (90219 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" / Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by BlackCrainte: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
Anything will be posted to combat depression

How can a sane person just grab a camera and snap her ass with rubbish post to follow.

People certainly just crave for unnecessary attention.

Soft yansh wey yapa for as low as 1k yapa for Opebi, Allen, Toyin, Green Lion, Empire, 7up phase 1,2 and 3 e.t.c And you are here showing us same.

Your own na diamond embedded.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by wunmi590(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
Tiwa ti baje angry
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by SeunStats(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wizzy Reply be like: Hard to satisfy
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Olayinka8793(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
doctorkush:
babe getting wilder into wilderness cheesy

I like them raw and wild
this your animation ehn. Bad man.

1 Like

Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Rollie450: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by beresponsible(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
You made public so fair game. Could be a dutty nyash sef (angry)
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by mechanics(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hmmmmm, a married women for the matter, she's not a role mother to her son at all.
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by SoNature(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
TissuePaper:
What would one expect, afterall isn't that all they have to offer.

The is the only thing an average Nigerian lady thinks...dumb hoes

Not true.

She's Nigeria's best contemporary music female singer.

She's just been naughty - something she's supposed to have outgrown.

2 Likes

Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
lalasticlala:
Tiwa Savage doesn't care about the outrage over a video of Wizkid pressing her backside on stage in Paris.

She is currently trending online.

In reaction to those slamming her, Tiwa posted this picture to 'pepper' her critics.

She captioned it:

"Issa soft yansh to press"

https://mobile.twitter.com/TiwaSavage/status/1188466915506819075
Mumu girl.
(sorry for the vulgar language mods)
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by monsterlobster: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
Person mama.. Them go bully him son tire thruout school
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by TOYNEX(f): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
Entertainment industry is fast becoming an asylum
SMH
If you are a fashion designer, you need to see this �
https://www.nairaland.com/5484173/tips-tricks-fashion-designers
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by blowjohn(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
Nwibii:
How that one take solve our problems in Nigeria?

U fit recommend the the men in the house of representatives.
Perhaps they get some sense after pressing it
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by bluefilm: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
Someone's mother.

Shame. angry
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by franchasng: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wizkid is really pressing it very hard, can see its expanding so fast.....Wizkid, the small boy eating old men's yam lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, Tee Billz has started to groom another one for the next upcoming artistes to take over from him, if you know, you know grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
and she is still married
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by adedayoa2(f): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
Tiwa just dey use people play. I can imagine as sge dey post the picture wetin go dey her mind

1 Like

Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by TissuePaper: 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
SoNature:

Not true.

She's Nigeria's best contemporary music singer.

She's just been naughty - something she's supposed to have outgrown.
more disappointing is the fact that she is even a mom
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
i will save it your kid will see it oneday
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by MichaelUweh(m): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
Tiwa baby u can whine sef. Shall I love Tiwa salvage and her beats .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Stin6x: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
Soft at 40's...
I'm still pondering tho.
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by frowland(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
matify83:
Her yansh, her life.

We don't give a hoot!!!!

I give a hoot ooo!! I want to press.
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
These people are taking y’all for a ride, definitely not me.

IDGAF! My admiration ends in my like for some of their songs and that’s it.

If she likes let her upload her sextape I’d still not give a hoot
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by seunmohmoh(f): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
Insult everywhere. Chai
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Elton01(m): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
Who no like better thing..Wizkid Bleep on
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by ADRIAN88(m): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
matify83:
Her yansh, her life.

We don't give a hoot!!!!

Seconded!
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Davico(m): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
TissuePaper:
What would one expect, afterall isn't that all they have to offer.

The is the only thing an average Nigerian lady thinks about...dumb hoes
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by simpleseyi: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Early sign of depression
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Jesus Christ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.