Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo (90192 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" / Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by fortunechy(m): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
Old runs woman wey no dey shame
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Revolva(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Now anybody can press o if u hold ur cash
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
Jh0wsef:
Feminists will not comment on this her post.

but when a fan presses it with excitement while she's performing. You will see threads like "Tiwa Sexually Harrassed While Performing 'Fever' WITHOUT starboy"

A feminist mod will gladly push it to FP. Nonsense
na wah o.
where una dey carry all these pics?
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
Finest Yoruba babe I know. All these things are synonymous with celebrities no matter their age. Blacchina, Beyonce, cardi b etc

2 Likes

Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by dederocs(m): 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
I definitely won't mind Tiwa cheesy
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by AfroKnight: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
TissuePaper:
What would one expect, afterall isn't that all they have to offer.

This is the only thing an average Nigerian lady thinks about...dumb hoes

Lol. All she has to offer? Tiwa Savage? Don’t be ignorant. That caption is targeted at those who were triggered earlier.

1 Like

Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Passionate1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Naughty!

1 Like

Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by bukatyne(f): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm

Tiwa Tiwa.

Be ladylike outside even if you are sexually loose.
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Berankis: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
I am sorry, a woman like this cannot keep marriage!
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
peteruuu:
"Tiwa savage" REPENT!

[b]If when you stand at the bar by and by,
When you are weighed in the balance on high,
And you should be sentenced forever to die...,
What would you give in exchange for your soul?

"For what shall it profit a man(or you that is reading this), to gain the whole world and loose his soul?

Our days are numbered here below!
We're going towards a dark chamber, a chamber of death. Everyone enters that chamber. And every time our heart beats, we go one step closer. Someday, I shall enter that chamber. And when I get down to the last heartbeat, I do not want to go in there as a coward; I want to wrap myself in His righteousness; pull it up around me and enter that chamber, to know Him in the power of His resurrection. And when the Angels screams forth, the Voice, the trumpet sounds, I want to come out from among the dead.[/b]

That song though... From only believe? If it's what I'm thinking, you should know what I mean by only believe...

1 Like

Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
You for kuku say issa soft yansh for starboy to press.
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by SocialJustice: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
matify83:
Her yansh, her life.

We don't give a hoot!!!!
I do, you don't care but you took out time to type a reply, stop hating.
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by oluwasegun007(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
Only wizkid can tell,

As for me and my household we are not interested...
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Kedzeecarta: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
She no get ass sef
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Vengance666(f): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
TissuePaper:

You must be a very stupid man. Small caption that didn't hurt anybody and you're insulting the whole female gender including your mother. You that is talking what is it you have to offer? Y'all don't get tired of talking trash about Nigerian women and disgracing your manhood?? Who forced you to date Nigerian girls? Be spitting trash for attention.

1 Like

Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Lekanberry(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Tiwa savage

Come make i sell iPhone 11 pro max for u.
Ur Xs max is outdated!!!
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by TissuePaper: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
smiley
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Meenah53(f): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
Na there yash,madam yash na yash.
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Meenah53(f): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
Na their yash,madam yash your yash and let them yash deir yash if dey like.Yash na yash.
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Christmasdon(m): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
Nigerians youth see what they type as comments. very soon they come here to tell us they searched for job for 20yrs with no hope. i wonder how a firm would employ such person bereaved of moral sanity and etiqueth. God will need you in our modern time.
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
Toothpick vs borehole.
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Paulo3ree(m): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
matify83:
Her yansh, her life.

We don't give a hoot!!!!

Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by DexterousOne(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
BlackCrainte:
Anything will be posted to combat depression

How can a sane person just grab a camera and snap her ass with rubbish post to follow.

People certainly just crave for unnecessary attention.

Soft yansh wey yapa for as low as 1k yapa for Opebi, Allen, Toyin, Green Lion, Empire, 7up phase 1,2 and 3 e.t.c And you are here showing us same.

Your own na diamond embedded.

Did you say 1k?

shocked shocked shocked

That's interesting
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Isoduwa(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ok vboot
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
TissuePaper:

Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lol

Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Copa(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
how does that affect border���
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by saddeeqrunka(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
Shameful woman pikin sad
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by umarshehu58(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
Do they even grow atall? They always act childish just to stay relevant.

Rubbish
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by AntiWailer: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
TissuePaper:

No that is not all she has to offer
Re: 'Soft Yansh To Press' - Tiwa Savage Shares New Photo by Oluwaranti238: 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
And to think her son go grow up see all this rubbish is worrisome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.