Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. (37780 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Seyi Shay & Donjazzy's Pose At Ghana Meets Naija (photo) / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by googles: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ola-Ray:

More like her younger pictures, she don OLD (run mileage)

For someone well over 30. . .she looks the bomb jor
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Carlosein(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Rotflmao!!! Guy, you try. I haven't heard that word in ages! Akpola. grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by niceone3(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2010
nairaland and their stereotypical impressionable trend. once the first reply to a post is negative all other replies will follow suit and that is too bad.
IMO, most of those pics are quite stunning and in the first pic, she kinda look like the beauty goddess beyonce.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by OlaRay4(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2010

Have you seen Halle Berry at 44 years
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Omenani(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2010
I think she looks very nice. She is a very nice looking Igbo woman.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Carlosein(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2010
she is just there jare. those pix don't do justice to her 'beauty'. a little less pancake would have helped.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by OlaRay4(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2010
IMO, most of those pics are quite stunning and in the first pic, she kinda look like the beauty goddess beyonce

Mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

LWKMD  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by googles: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ola-Ray:

After how many Reconstructive procedures and not forgetting the "food denial" periods
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by OlaRay4(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2010
I think she looks very nice. She is a very nice looking Igbo woman.

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats Igbo woman got to do with it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by DapoBear(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ola-Ray:

I've always been really partial to Garcelle Beauvais, "Fancy" from the Jamie Foxx show. If I can find a version of that around my own age, I'll be set for life.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by kobikwelu(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2010

add sharon stone @50 +

genevieve try, at her age for an afikaan woman in terms of her girlish physique,

as for the pix,

wot were they thinking

except their photo shoot had a theme of oily cocoa butter
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by googles: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2010
nice.one:

she kinda look like the beauty goddess beyonce.

Lol. . . dude wat the ?? i had to go back and look at the pictures

www.nairaland.com/attachments/349199_141_jpg36b99b599263347b0be5bef3306f57f6

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by OlaRay4(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2010
genevieve try, at her age for an afikaan woman in terms of her girlish physique,

How old is Iman (David Bowie's wife)

53 54 55 56 57yrs,  (who cares)

Those 2 pictures (reminds me of beauty and the beast) one looked like they over used a bottle of Adiagbon (Palm Kanel oil)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by DapoBear(m): 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2010
I've always thought Beyonce was overrated. To be honest, I found both Kelly and Michelle hotter. But pretty much everyone I've said this too in real life has called me ret@rded   tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by shadrach77: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2010
not bad for a 33 year old! the first picture is good but the rest are rubbish shocked shocked sad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Ayowumie(m): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2010
See what they have turned my Genny into!

Did she use groundnut oil to rub her skins. I hope they don't put these pix on the front page of any magazine, it will surely be a bad sale.
But how come, despite the fact that the images have been digitally doctored, her skin colour is still not even.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by OlaRay4(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2010
I've always thought Beyonce was overrated. To be honest, I found both Kelly and Michelle hotter. But pretty much everyone I've said this too in real life has called me an  

You are right but Beyonce's parent did everything possible for her to stand out of Destiny Child to propel her towards her solo career!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by spikedcylinder: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ola-Ray:

Those 2 pictures (reminds me of beauty and the beast) one looked like they over used a bottle of Adiagbon (Palm Kanel oil)

Nawa. undecided undecided undecided undecided
So to you, this is 'beast'? undecided undecided undecided undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/349199_141_jpg36b99b599263347b0be5bef3306f57f6
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by niceone3(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2010
[img][/img]

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by r231(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2010
she looks ok cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by MaiSuya(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2010
googles:

ROFL! Since when does 33 qualify for ''well over 30''?

BTW is that her real age? she actually looks . . .older tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by OlaRay4(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2010
she looks ok

No she doesnt,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by r231(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ola-Ray:

No she doesnt,

i said ok NOT fine lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by buzugee(m): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2010
she aiitt. not my type though
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by billybaby: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2010
My fellow Nairalanders, blame not Powder nor make up of any sort or even the cameras used in that photo shot because, it is from this that the actuals come to be known. It is so confusing to me that most of my people cannot differentiate between fame and beauty. Genevieve Nnaji, no doubt is famous but can never never be classified as an epitome of beauty. she is nonetheless OK as a person but in terms of beauty personify, she is far far away from it. This issue is so worsened to the extent that those people in Genny's case, would always allow themselves to be deceived by their admires. The same applies to Joke Silver
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by IyaBasira: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2010
I think it's the light for some reason . . . There's tooooo much of it in those pictures.
I thought she looked nice overall , but i have to admit, when I saw the first picture the first thought that ran through my head was " I think Genevieve is getting old, ".
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2010
nice pictures
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Dreamchaser1(f): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2010
she looks really great to me. wow she's sooooooo fineeeeeee. go gene, u rock. wink wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by kadman(m): 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2010
Miss Genevive Nnaji always on POINT !!!

All celebrity pictures are always photoshopped, and these ones haven't been and she's still looking good. I dont think anyone saw the horrible J Lo pics that were leaked before photoshop, if you did by now you'll know how beautiful and photogenic Genny is.

Sighs* - hate and jealousy won't allow peeps see road, before you know you're hit by a speeding bus. Change for the better negros.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by kadman(m): 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ms. Nnaji toh bad . .

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by kadman(m): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Where is Kadman?  sad

Right here honey cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by tlops(m): 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2010
why is she shining?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Gush Over Yemi Alade's Stunning Look / Femi Branch To Marry Fadeke Akanbi (His 3rd Marriage) / DJ Cuppy Dispels Pregnancy Rumours (Pictures, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.