Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. (37785 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Seyi Shay & Donjazzy's Pose At Ghana Meets Naija (photo) / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by iaabc(f): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2010
Gotta be the intense light and heat from the lights, also affects the colour of her skin.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by kadman(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2010
billybaby:

My fellow Nairalanders, blame not Powder nor make up of any sort or even the cameras used in that photo shot because, it is from this that the actuals come to be known. It is so confusing to me that most of my people cannot differentiate between fame and beauty. Genevieve Nnaji, no doubt is famous but can never never be classified as an epitome of beauty. she is nonetheless OK as a person but in terms of beauty personify, she is far far away from it. This issue is so worsened to the extent that those people in Genny's case, would always allow themselves to be deceived by their admires. The same applies to Joke Silver

I'm sorry, but that's bullshit. Beauty is very very very subjective. What standards have you used to classify your "epitome of beauty". You think you can just call some people standards of beauty and others not, and expect people to go along with that ? FAT CHANCE.

There are few women who get more beautiful wit age like fine wine. Ms Nnaji is one of them.

Stereotypes of beauty are being shattered everyday. I remember when one of my favourite posters spikedcylinder created a thread about the legendary Grace Jones, and schooled you people about what beauty is really about.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2010
The photos were not photoshopped properly, if at all they were or isn't that obvious again ,? So why are people ranting over if she's beautiful or not?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by ssemire(f): 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2010
the important thing is that she has been able to establish a name for herself in the movie industry in Nigeria. let us give her credit for that. if these pictures does her no justice, too bad. but just going on and on about issues that are really not relevant to the topic makes no sense.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by opribo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ibo girls are the finest babes in the world
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by spikedcylinder: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2010
kadman:

I'm sorry, but that's bullshit. Beauty is very very very subjective. What standards have you used to classify your "epitome of beauty". You think you can just call some people standards of beauty and others not, and expect people to go along with that ? FAT CHANCE.

There are few women who get more beautiful wit age like fine wine. Ms Nnaji is one of them.

Stereotypes of beauty are being shattered everyday. I remember when one of my favourite posters spikedcylinder created a thread about the legendary Grace Jones, and schooled you people about what beauty is really about.

Awww. . . . . kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Skidoc(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2010
DapoBear:

I've always thought Beyonce was overrated. To be honest, I found both Kelly and Michelle hotter. But pretty much everyone I've said this too in real life has called me ret@rded tongue

You are not retarded. I also think Kelly is hotter although I don't think Michelle is hotter so you are on your own there. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by ollybosieb: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2010
Bad makeup (the red lipstick makes her look like a hooker)
bad skin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by blinx4real(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2010
The make-up artist and photographer have not done justice to her at all, Genevieve is way better looking than this!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Olumogun: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2010
GENNY, why doing this now?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by agisanalyst(m): 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2010
nice pics
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by londoner: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2010
i think she look gorgeous, even if a better job could have been done with lighting and makeup.

Its as if a Nigerian woman has to be out of this world to be agknowledged as even attractive nowadays, she does not look ugly by most people's definition but yet she is receiving such harsh criticism.

Yet look at the worship bestowed upon the Latvian girl who wants to break into Nollywood,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by drmoney: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2010
Why she no dey like to wear Bra?
Her legs don don black finish- she bedwet almost rech adulthood.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by angrynaija: 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2010
air brushing gone beserk
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by chines4(m): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2010
Sighs If u fine past her post u pic. If not just admire her shikana
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by OlaRay4(m): 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2010
air brushing gone beserk

CLASSIC!!!!!

Did she fall asleep in a SAUNA?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by MissyB3(f): 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2010
kadman:

Right here honey  cheesy
I've been waiting for you all day  angry . . . .Thought you left me to fight the haters alone. embarassed You know how much I rely on thy e-strength. tongue
Now that you're here ** [s]Puts on shorts, T-shirt, sneakers and, prepares H&K P7M8
[/s]**
Where are the herras? grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by googles: 12:08am On Nov 13, 2010
Mai Suya:

ROFL! Since when does 33 qualify for ''well over 30''?

undecided undecided undecided

Wat ? I dont keep tabs on Genevieve all i know is shez over 30 . and if the "well over" part makes you want to pee in ur pants. . go ahead swt wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 13, 2010
For an over 30 yrs old woman, she is fcuxing hawwt. And a nice body to boot!

But this shows the power of photoshop.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by mamagee3(f): 12:17am On Nov 13, 2010
What's with all these Genny photos? Does she take photo shoots like every f-ing day? undecided

Gosh, every week/day new pictures of her pop up from nowhere on this site.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by ssemire(f): 12:35am On Nov 13, 2010
[quote][/quote]#97

off topic buh, Kadman, hmnnn
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by ssemire(f): 12:37am On Nov 13, 2010

hello kadman. being a while.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Pafuri(m): 6:23am On Nov 13, 2010
She get craw-craw for nyansh.grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by GBT(m): 8:07am On Nov 13, 2010
This looks pretty to you?. Why is her skin color orange and hue?

I dey wonder mi self[img][/img] cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2010
OH Nairalanders, a lot of wowo ppl here are still complaining of her adoring beauty, who doesnt know she is natural beautiful, a lot of you are praying to be her. ANYWAY SHE IS IBO, yoruba ppl are here again trying to castigate her. are you ppl not tired of tribal hatred. I know some ppl here do not have brain like Mr Cork.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by iyke100(m): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2010
cool pictures BUT age is setting in,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Kc3000: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2010
See haters o. Riddle me this, how many of you ugly ducklings have ever been approached to do a photo shoot for anything in your miserable lives? Please post the pictures of your mothers, sisters, wives or girlfriends, so that we can see what true beauty is. Bloody simpletons!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Ormania(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2010
@Kc3000

aboki easy o! nobody hate da beauty Gen, I like here but this pics are horrible.
Mistakes,

I tend to believe that the pictures make her look bad, she is not this much ordinary. sad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by OlaRay4(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2010
See haters o. Riddle me this, how many of you ugly ducklings have ever been approached to do a photo shoot for anything in your miserable lives? Please post the pictures of your mothers, sisters, wives or girlfriends, so that we can see what true beauty is. Bloody simpletons!!!!!!!!!!

Calling you stup!d would be an insult to stup!d people.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2010
I swear this ola-ray get bad mouth grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by MissyB3(f): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2010
Kc3000:

grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by ifyalways(f): 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2010
Kc3000:

lol
Gene is one pretty and lucky lady,no ones opinion is even called for!
Pics on this thread however are far from good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Branch To Marry Fadeke Akanbi (His 3rd Marriage) / John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos) / Ali Baba Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Campaign Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.