Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. (37790 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Seyi Shay & Donjazzy's Pose At Ghana Meets Naija (photo) / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by kadman(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2010
Kc3000:

See haters o. Riddle me this, how many of you ugly ducklings have ever been approached to do a photo shoot for anything in your miserable lives? Please post the pictures of your mothers, sisters, wives or girlfriends, so that we can see what true beauty is. Bloody simpletons!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, Lol, LWKMD.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by fASHiam(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2010
She looks like the naija version of Kim Kardeshian,

Check out stuffs like phones, electronics and more from the below link;
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2010
she is a pretty girl. why all the hate? why is it so hard for black women to compliment each other? don't you all get tired of the jealousy? damn!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2010
I do not know what people are talking about girls hating Genny. Most girls on here said that the photographer did a terrible job. (me included)
Even Aishwarya Rai (the most beautiful woman)  sometimes have a bad day/shoot. Genevieve is def one of the most beautiful women in Nigeria today.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Princek12(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2010
So many haters! She is a pretty, distinguished lady. Ki awon haters lo p'okun so.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Mobsync(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2010
B.ITCH
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by kstrika(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2010
baby u look just like de other koko babies i've known,
i know dbanji's hand is on dis,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Tunmi(f): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2010
I really don't see any ugliness here. If anything, she looks exotic and couture. She looks gorgeous
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Pafuri(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2010
Damn, she "looks exotic and COUTURE"! Do you know what you are talking about? Exotic, maybe. But, how could anyone look couture?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Theblessed(f): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2010
[size=18pt]Hey, babe - you are a beautiful black woman and you are beautiful in those pictures. Yes, the enhancement paid off but naturally, you are beautiful. 'A thing of beauty is a joy forever' so keep it going baby!Cheers!!!![/size]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2010
Mehn! The word "pulchritudinous" was derived from her beauty after a lexicographer sighted her in a movie and streams of pictures. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Harus(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2010
@ GNBohr: About contaminated needles, blades, e.t.c. Pls note that it takes about 20minutes for HIV virus to survive outside the infected body. Beyond 20minutes, the virus are dead.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Nakele(f): 12:30am On Nov 14, 2010
i am so pissed with the photographer, HE DID NOT DO HIS JOB PROPERLY, WHAT KIND OF PICS ARE THESE AND WHAT KINDA OF WAHALA BE DIS?? THEY SPOILED GENNY,,,LOOK AT THE LEGS, WHAT ARE THOSE BLACK STUFFS ON HER LEGS,,,,,,,,,,,,,SIES MAAN, THIS PHOTOGRAPHER MUST BE SUED,,,,,,,,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Mygoldie(f): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2010
Air brush much, and too much make up!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Stallion84(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2010
the photo editor should hang his camera or computer! that's not a careerline for him
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by OlaRay4(m): 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2010
What quack's like a duck
walk's like a duck
eat's like a duck
look's like a duck

Is probably a DUCK!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by coolz: 3:57am On Nov 15, 2010
hey what's happening here let us try and appreciate ourselves for once she's not the best but she's still OK as a model That's just a picture. At least she has not done horrible things some models are doing in UK and US
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by hbabe(f): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2010
Wicked photographer.
Genevieve is more beautiful in her natural look, all this heavy make-up and oily skin make her look weird.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by OlaRay4(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2010
Wicked photographer.
Genevieve is more beautiful in her natural look, all this heavy make-up and oily skin make her look weird.

So you believe that the Camera man made Genevieve look like the KRAKEN!!!

So Jenny looking like she's in her 40's at the Premier at Greenwich is also the camera mans fault (its the camera)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-542336.0.html
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Mujinho4b(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2010
she is just too beautiful.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by zoraro(m): 12:08am On Nov 16, 2010
Can't some people see that the photos are resized versions of the originals, hence all the distorted coloration, etc. So please, people use your head before running your mouth.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by shilling(f): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2010
Stunning!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Porshe: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2010
2 words about the Genevieve pictures: retouched and airbrushed! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by ceasyc(f): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2010
lwkmd
a lot of pple hate these pics here on nl but a lot of pple r saying dey like d pics on genny's fb
so i couldn't make a negative comment there  grin

my tot when i 1st saw these pix on fb was she looks older than her age, too much make up,
some things on her skin shud have been covered with makeup or dont show dem in d pix, etc = in short BAD PICTURES

in sum of her pics on fb she's lighter n in sum she's darker/dark = na wa oh

genevieve is a pretty gal n a good actress but these pics dont do her any justice/r not good at all at all
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by vta2008: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2010
Most of us wey dey comment sef take style UGLY like hell. Nne abeg do your thing. Photohop or no photoshop, bad exposure or good exposure, your beauty still shines through. ;-)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by MrCork26: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2010
I cant stand dark skin womens, they are naturaly ugly (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by oneluvb55(f): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2010
she is cute
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Trendqueen(f): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2010
SHE IS STILL BEAUTIFUL. BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL JO. smh undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by crackhouse(m): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2010
Seems she's growing old everyday. Is this natural beauty? No No i don't think so. This is artificial beauty. Sorry gal, this is what they succeded in turning you into. It's Not my fault anyway.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by emmydee(m): 1:17am On Nov 18, 2010
mgbeke like
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by trimandtrendy(f): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2010
she is pretty but they should please do a better job with the airbrushing.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Naija Photo Shoot. by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2010
I have always loved her legs, although some people call it bow leg. Her thighs are to die for in the last pic.I have always loved her thigh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Branch To Marry Fadeke Akanbi (His 3rd Marriage) / Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records / John Dumelo Shows His Snail Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.