Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Help Solve This Chemistry Question - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Solve This Chemistry Question (1339 Views)

Please Who Can Answer This Chemistry Question? / I Need Someone To Solve This Chemistry Question For Me / Chemistry Question For Chemistry Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help Solve This Chemistry Question by lobell: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
For Q1. even though you can get the mass concentration like you did, you are expected to get it's molar concentration from the concentration and volume of HCl via the equation of reaction and Mike ratio and then multiply by the molar mass to get the mass concentration.
Good Job by the way.
Re: Help Solve This Chemistry Question by dejt4u(m): 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
lobell:
For Q1. even though you can get the mass concentration like you did, you are expected to get it's molar concentration from the concentration and volume of HCl via the equation of reaction and Mike ratio and then multiply by the molar mass to get the mass concentration.
Good Job by the way.
Molar Conc is not known yet, it is another question for (b) part of the question, hence the reason to use solution standardization method.
Re: Help Solve This Chemistry Question by lobell: 8:31am On Oct 29, 2019
dejt4u:
Molar Conc is not known yet, it is another question for (b) part of the question, hence the reason to use solution standardization method.

My bad. I did not read it through. I just noticed the concentration of HCl was not given. I assumed it was.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate In A Second Day Close Door Meeting Over ASUU UTAS/IPPIS / 3 Signs That Shows You Need To End A Relationship / How To Startup a P.O.S Business that will make you Money every single day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.