Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Where Can I Buy Children Wears In Wholesale In Lagos?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Buy Children Wears In Wholesale In Lagos?? (1525 Views)

Where Can L Buy Children Bicycles At A Cheaper Rate / Where Can I Buy Children Cloths And Shoes In Wholesale / Where To Buy Children Readymade Cloths In Whole Sale In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Children Wears In Wholesale In Lagos?? by entpreneuronyi: 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
Good evening wonderful people �
Please I’m in a terrible dilemma. I need to buy children’s clothing for sale this season. I’ve put up plans for importing from 1688 but time is no longer on my side , so I’m changing my mind . Season ebidogo already (season has started)
PLEASE I NEED INFORMATION ON WHERE I CAN BUY GOOD QUALITY CHILDREN’s CLOTHES IN LAGOS
Please if anyone can help me with info I’d very much appreciate that .
I’ve been thinking � balogun, tradefair, Alaba . But I don’t know where exactly to go to in these markets.
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!
Re: Where Can I Buy Children Wears In Wholesale In Lagos?? by life103: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
go to mandealas, if i got the name correct
Re: Where Can I Buy Children Wears In Wholesale In Lagos?? by DaudaAbu(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Definitely not Alaba.

Balogun - Dosunmu precisely.

Be ready to go deeper into the mkt and go round alot of shops and compare prices b4 you pick the shop you wanna buy from.

The bigger the shops the cheaper the price

Best o₣ luck
Re: Where Can I Buy Children Wears In Wholesale In Lagos?? by entpreneuronyi: 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
life103:
go to mandealas, if i got the name correct

Thank you very much ��
Re: Where Can I Buy Children Wears In Wholesale In Lagos?? by entpreneuronyi: 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
DaudaAbu:
Definitely not Alaba.

Balogun - Dosunmu precisely.

Be ready to go deeper into the mkt and go round alot of shops and compare prices b4 you pick the shop you wanna buy from.

The bigger the shops the cheaper the price

Best o₣ luck

Thank you very very much ��

(1) (Reply)

I Will Buy Any Apple GiftCards With Error Codes Or More Info / How Can I Send Money Abroad ? / How Procter & Gamble Was Crippled By Her Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.