Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu (48565 Views)

APC Reacts To Atiku's Signature Of Peace Accord / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by TheStarsAlign: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

See, I know your type, you will dance around, evade and won't back up your ignorant rubbish with facts.

You've been running your mouth up and down, but just small copy and paste to prove your point is all of a sudden herculean challenge.

Stop quoting if you can not copy and paste the part of the act that Tinubu violated.

Some people just messaged me that you're a bot and I've been here trying to conversate. Thanks people for bringing things to my attention. (The only section you're active is Politcs) I'm back to work. Bye. Mr BullionVan defender - either you're bot or not. I'm done with you. Have a good day.

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by TheStarsAlign: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
For the good people on this forum, pls be vigilant don't let them turn Nairaland to Mumuland for whatever reason. Contest every reasoning till only the truth is standing.
Peace.

To those who may be interested:

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Shame on those who thinks Nigeria will be great again....

Citizens use their borrowed data to defend corrupt politicians on the alter of religious and ethnic sentiments..

Well done my Yoruba Muslim friend
that was how you too used your borrowed data to defend Fayose ,Metu,saraki,Dasuki ,Alamisyer who were officially linked with government money. If we have something more than shame it is yours.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by NGpatriot: 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
TheStarsAlign:

Some people just messaged me that you're a bot and I've been here trying to conversate. Thanks people for bringing things to my attention. (The only section you're active is Politcs) I'm back to work. Bye. Mr BullionVan defender - either you're bot or not. I'm done with you. Have a good day.

[/s]

See me see trouble o...

Ordinary to cut and paste the part of the money laundering act Tinubu violated is now an impossible task.

See, as I said when I asked you to copy and paste the act that you've been blabbing about, I wasn't expecting you to because you've been lying, you did not read the at, you've been doing follow instead of reading and comprehending, now you are shamelessly dodging around with dumb and irrelevant off-topic rubbish.

See ya life..
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by NGpatriot: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
TheStarsAlign:
For the good people on this forum, pls be vigilant don't let them turn Nairaland to Mumuland for whatever reason. Contest every reasoning till only the truth is standing.
Peace.

To those who may be interested:

So, what part of your caption exactly was violated by Tinubu?

1. You have no clue what was in the Van or if it was more or less than 5 mil or even if it was money to start with

2. There is no law in the money laundering act that says banks and private individuals can not use bullion vans to transport valuables

3. And if the BV originated from a bank, it means it was a bank transaction so your money laundering act argument is null and void, you basically nullify your own argument with your irrelevant act.

See how lame and silly your rubbish is?
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by IamAtikulate: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Did you count the money in the bullion van and it was over 5m
Do you carry less than 5 million in 2 bullion vans? We must disgrace all supporters of corruption

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by NGpatriot: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Do you carry less than 5 million in 2 bullion vans? We must disgrace all supporters of corruption

So, there is a law that dictates exactly how much you are allowed to transport in BV?

Btw, you saw and counted money inside the BV?

Is money the only item they transport in BV

Too many comedians on NL sha..

grin grin grin
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by raumdeuter: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
IamAtikulate:

A bullion van can carry anything

it can be empty, it can carry 1Million and it can carry 100million. Its the bank that can tell us that not you nor Deji
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by babatee90(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
Salvador1:
Nigeria is a country where mediocrity is the order of the day.

Here in Manchester we don't do that..
you stay in Manchester too? Eyin ti Moston lane gbayii !!
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by ivandragon: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Come to think about it...

What if the bullion vans were for the woman of the house?

For those who say bat is a private citizen, be reminded that his wife is a senator, as such, she can be termed a senior politicial & party official... as such bat by extension is a politically exposed person...

Furthermore, let efcc trace the source of the funds.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by einsteine(m): 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
seunmsg:

Since you’ve read the law, show us the section that says a private citizen cannot move his money around in bullion van.

16 idiots liked your post.

The Money Laundering Act bans the transaction of any amount above 5 million in cash for individuals and 10 million for companies. Quite simply, even if you have 100 million in cash, you cannot withdraw it all in one day. Please don't be stupid because you want to defend the indefensible.

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by JAWBONE(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
It will NOT be well with people who defend corrupt politicians no matter whose side of the divide they are on. As you spend time to defend them, you will also partake in their punishments. Bastards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
einsteine:

16 idiots liked your post.

The Money Laundering Act bans the transaction of any amount above 5 million in cash for individuals and 10 million for companies. Quite simply, even if you have 100 million in cash, you cannot withdraw it all in one day. Please don't be stupid because you want to defend the indefensible.

Post an extract of the act here so that we can all read it or post the actual section of the act so that we can go and read it on our own. It shouldn’t be too much for you to do.

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
this is the act

now let our aspring investigative pdp lawyers fire away

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by johnad3(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Gba fun oga eeee, gbafun Jagaban 2023
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Kossym(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
Who are those Yoruba people and lawma am seeing in the pic....
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by fykes(m): 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
ZZ22:
So nothing is wrong with delivery of money in bullion vans on election eve? Would you have reacted this way if two bullion vans were seen entering Atikus or Secondus house on election eve?
You might think you are supporting Tinubu but the truth is you are crushing the future of your un/born kids
Oga no mind them.... Na person wey never sure of his own belle, u want him to think of his unborn??
For his mind, "who dash him banana?
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by IamAtikulate: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

A bullion van can carry anything

it can be empty, it can carry 1Million and it can carry 100million. Its the bank that can tell us that not you nor Deji
We will defeat all supporters of corruption
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by IamAtikulate: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

So, there is a law that dictates exactly how much you are allowed to transport in BV?

Btw, you saw and counted money inside the BV?

Is money the only item they transport in BV

Too many comedians on NL sha..

grin grin grin
We will shame all supporters of corruption
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by franklyfrank: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
Sirjamo:
Nothing in the history of this country has/can ever beat the foolishness of these PDP urchins. I guess the serial loss of elections now leads to the loss of cognitive ability and results in constitution of nuisance.

What they should be doing now is to go back to the drawing board and devise a process of offering constructive opposition, but no, they'd rather be chasing shadows; investigating the worth of Buhari's shoes, observing how long Aisha has been in Burundi, showing us images of Atiku in a swimming pool....
APC was worse when they were in opposition. They went as far as supporting boko haram and killing innocent corps members when they lost in 2011
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by GEEBITE: 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
The Anti money laundering act states that an individual can not do a financial transaction involving cash from 500,000 without passing through the bank.The jail term is five years.The bullion vans you are seeing can take up to a billion naira each.
raumdeuter:

Does it say you cannot request your own money to be delivered to you?

If it does then blame the bank who delivered it
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by raumdeuter: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
GEEBITE:
The Anti money laundering act states that an individual can not do a financial transaction involving cash from 500k without passing through the bank.The jail term is two years.The bullion vans you are seeing can take up to a billion naira each.

Do you know the content of the Bullion Van to know what they contain?

The Bullion Van was likely sent by a Bank, Do you think that the bank was unaware of this act? Who told you the financial institution is not aware of this? or who do you think loaded the money into the Van in the first place
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by NGpatriot: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
IamAtikulate:

We will shame all supporters of corruption

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10471463_dpi5gs0xcael3aj_jpeg67d80b383008c3e2c98705a79dd34e14

EFCC detains Ekweremadu over 22 properties

The undeclared assets were identified as: 11 Evans Enwerem Street, Apo Legislative Quarters, Apo, Abuja; Plot 2633 Kyami, Abuja; Housing Estate; Plot 1106 CRD, Cadastral Zone 07-07, Lugbe, Abuja; Plot 2782, Asokoro Extension, Abuja; houses at Citi Park Estate, Gwagwalada, Abuja and Plot 1474, Cadastral Zone BD6, Mabushi, Abuja.

Other properties allegedly undeclared by the senator include Congress Court, Abuja; Flat 1, Block D25, Athletics Street, (24th Street), Games Village, Abuja; and Plot 66, 64 Crescent, Gwarimpa Estate, Abuja.

Properties allegedly owned by Ekweremadu abroad include: Flat 4, Varsity Court, Harmer Street, WIH 4NW, London; 52, Ayleston Avenue, NW6 7AB, London; Room 1903, The Address Hotel, Downtown Dubai; The Address Boulevard, 3901, Dubai; two Flats of Burij Side Boulevard (the signature), Dubai and Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/1/114, Dubai.

Others are Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/115, Dubai; apartment DFB/12/B 1204, Park Towers, Dubai; Flat 3604, MAG214, Dubai; Villa No 148, Maeen 1, The Lakes Emirates Hills, Dubai; 4507 Stella Street, Bellavida Estate Kissime, Florida, United States; 2747 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, US and 2763 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, US

https://punchng.com/efcc-detains-ekweremadu-over-22-properties/

Section 7 (1) (b) of the EFCC Act 2004 empowers the agency to cause investigation to be conducted into the properties of any person if it appears to the Commission that the person's lifestyle and extent of the properties are not justified by his source of income.

Ekweremadu, a public official is the owner of dozens of properties in Abuja, Lagos, London, US, Dubai and the Caribean, this is who the EFCC act is talking about, living above your means, but you tribe obsessed hypocrites and bigots are always blind, clueless and dumb when it comes to your own people looting you dry, a public official with nothing to show in his constituency, but you want to kill yourselves over a non public office hold and a businessman in Lagos.

You people are the most misguided, aimless and tribe obsessed people on the surface of the earth.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by GEEBITE: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
I have been deeply involved in cash transactions in the past.Banks will do it because of huge commision but that does not cover it is a rogue mission.It is meant to cover tracks if not it takes minutes to process transfer to multiple accounts.This is the reason CBN allowed for tier1 and tier 2 accounts for those with no valid ID or any official documentation.The excuse of paying the unbanked does not wash anymore.The BW vans have tracking mechanism of cash they are carrying at each point for CIT insurance purposes which are documented.This was a trap set for Tinubu and he fell cheaply for it by owning up to it on Live TV. Ayo Fayose is maneuvering in his case as there was no documented evidence he received the cash flown to him except the proxies who are all recanting and destroying evidences in that process.Please eliminate your bias or emotions, Tinubu goofed big time
raumdeuter:

Do you know the content of the Bullion Van to know what they contain?

The Bullion Van was likely sent by a Bank, Do you think that the bank was unaware of this act? Who told you the financial institution is not aware of this? or who do you think loaded the money into the Van in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by IamAtikulate: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

Ekweremadu, a public official is the owner of dozens of properties in Abuja, Lagos, London, US, Dubai and the Caribean, this is who the EFCC act is talking about, living above your means, but you tribe obsessed hypocrites and bigots are always blind, clueless and dumb when it comes to your own people looting you dry, a public official with nothing to show in his constituency, but you want to kill yourselves over a non public office hold and a businessman in Lagos.

You people are the most misguided, aimless and tribe obsessed people on the surface of the earth.

Ekweremmadu was beaten blue-black in Germany but yoruba moslems are worshipping thiefnubuu as Allahu SWT.

If you like copy your papa PHD thesis, thief thiefubu will only rule Yoruba moslems ummah
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by IamAtikulate: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
seunmsg:

Post an extract of the act here so that we can all read it or post the actual section of the act so that we can go and read it on our own. It shouldn’t be too much for you to do.
All defenders of corruption shall be defeated. They are now begging for link to the Money Laundering Prohibition Act.

All of a sudden they have forgotten the provision of the act.

But for lazy yoots, here is the link

https://laws.lawnigeria.com/2018/04/25/lfn-money-laundering-prohibition-amendment-act-2012/

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by b03liberty(m): 6:04am On Oct 29, 2019
futurerex:
PDP the learn corruption for where APC dey na! See boldness abeg.
I will never pray for this country again.
Don't tell me you won't fast on the coming 40 days fasting for Nigeria angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by lexy2014: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2019
thelastorca:

Keep trolling.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2879769_12047003101536149849047384113793183131044185n1_jpeg0a5e87707e9f254034e043229b366cc9

Same thing happened then. Nothing came out of it. You can continue doing what a pdp yoot does, making foolish and loud accusations, or you can actually try to read and understand how to build a case.

Can u pls show me d accusations that i made? Would it b fair to say that u don't have d ability to distinguishe between an accusation and a question?
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by DLuciano: 8:57am On Oct 29, 2019
raumdeuter:
Excellent

Any rich man can tell the bank to deliver his own money to his house.

Let Deji prove that the money in the bullion van belongs to someone else not Tinubu

And if its wrong to spend your personal money to help your party to mobilize your party
Can you see yourself? Can you see how dirty you and your group APC are? Can you see your senseless logic? If it were to be PDP person you will all drum crucify him, infact the Police, The military, ICPC, EFCC, DIA, Buhari court, paramilitary will all come for him... I sorry for you, I sorry for my country, God deliver Nigeria.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by andycom(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2019
MrCEO69:

These guy's think they are doing something great by selling their brain.
Nobody is saying that Tinubu is guilty or he stole the money(we know he did sha) but he should come and explain why, on election eve u move van known to carry money, to ur house.
Just come and explain nd they are all shaking like pack or cards. Their mumu never do.
And the wey people defend politicians ehn, in Nigeria, ah, It surprises me. Like their is something to write home about the country.

my Brother I tire myself, the way an unemployed graduate defends politicians make we wonder if their iberiberism is factory fitted.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by richiepolymer(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
Now blind tinubu supporters will show their empty heads here.
What Tinubu did was totally wrong!
He brought in bullion vans of money during elections for what purpose exactly? See the crowd around his house that period? And we talk of election rigging? Your guess is ad good as mine. ....but this is Nigeria, APC will protect their own else they shoot themselves in the leg
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by NGpatriot: 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
IamAtikulate:

[b]Ekweremmadu was beaten blue-black in Germany [/b]but yoruba moslems are worshipping thiefnubuu as Allahu SWT.

If you like copy your papa PHD thesis, thief thiefubu will only rule Yoruba moslems ummah

Beaten black blue in Germany, but you ekweremadu lovers here in Nigeria love him so much that you voted for him and sent him back to Abuja to keep looting your poor arse...

Why you people don't talk with common sense is still the greatest human mystery.

gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku / 14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.