Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu (48564 Views)

APC Reacts To Atiku's Signature Of Peace Accord / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Pavarottii(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2019
LordTrezy:

You lots are bunch of lazy fools waiting for free oil money to drop on your laps. You are waiting for true federalism to come, what are your governors doing with the share given to them by the FG. Let me tell you when true federalism eventually comes, you lot bunch of lazy people will kill yourselves fighting for the same money. You are dumb to think your leaders that have impoverished your region will not mortgaged your future with true federalism... and keep lying to yourself that SS is the most developed region.
See how pained u sounding at the hearing of true federalism... See ur mouth as is sharp... Telling me the one given to us... Why must they give us our own land goodies... Don't worry whether our leaders manage it well or not... Is no concern u... Let's g3t it first... Abi is it ur oil?
Please tell me a region that's more developed than SS in total please...
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by IamAtikulate: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2019
Eteka1:
Pls can you quote the relevant law here for me?
Go and pick a copy of the Money Laundering Prohibition Act of 2011.

Or, Google it
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Entom(m): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2019
Do you know anything about cash handling policy?
raumdeuter:
Excellent

Any rich man can tell the bank to deliver his own money to his house.

Let Deji prove that the money in the bullion van belongs to someone else not Tinubu

And if its wrong to spend your personal money to help your party to mobilize your party
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Tonyewarri: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2019
raumdeuter:
Excellent

Let Deji prove that the money in the bullion van belongs to someone else not Tinubu

And if its wrong to spend your personal money to help your party to mobilize your party

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Beat123(f): 11:26am On Oct 28, 2019
Where did he work to make such money?
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by MrCEO69(m): 11:30am On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

Answer the question, do you explain to people how and when you spend your money?

Yes, if they v some level of concerns, just same way efcc or Sars arrest guy with just cars and locked hairs, tag them yahoo, why can we also do that to politicians and so call big men, who has already stolen ur future, cos u are here trying hard to defend someone who doesn't give a hoot about u or ur future except u are been paid by him I guess. Keep it up. Ur mumu never do.

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Eteka1(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Go and pick a copy of the Money Laundering Prohibition Act of 2011.

Or, Google it
I only need the section that prohibits one from being in possession of more than N5 million.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by NGpatriot: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2019
Pavarottii:

Maybe u can't read.. Wat av u said that has got to the topic we talking about... My friend attack the message... And was it pdp that wrote the petition... Abi deji adeyanju a pdp member? U

U think u r defending tinubu.. U are selling ur future and that of ur children... Very soon they will all leave power one day whether u and ur household likes it or not... Just be hopeful they don't eventually die in jail... Tinubu and all corrupt people in power...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10461284_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10461285_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

What power is Tinubu going to leave when in fact he's not in power?

He's not anybody's governor, he's not your minister, he's not your reps, he's nothing but a private citizen.

This is the problem with you people, you actually think Tinubu is a public official and he's responsible for your life all the way in your states and villages.

The people selling your future are in your own states and villages.

Little children are already standing in line for 1 gallon of kerosene and water, think about your own children's future instead of killing yourself over Tinubu who is not responsible for your life.

Instead of worrying about other people's future, worry about your own children's future and your own useless leaders.

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by NGpatriot: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2019
MrCEO69:

Yes, if they v some level of concerns, just same way efcc or Sars arrest guy with just cars and locked hairs, tag them yahoo, why can we also do that to politicians and so call big men, who has already stolen ur future, cos u are here trying hard to defend someone who doesn't give a hoot about u or ur future except u are been paid by him I guess. Keep it up. Ur mumu never do.

If that's the case, every Nigerian with money should be arrested, investigated and jailed for having and spending money.

You are not making any sense.

Your future is in your village in the hands of your useless governors, not in the hands of Tinubu, he's not a public official and he did not send bullion van to your state to collect your allocations and he did not ask you to stand in line to collect 1 gallon of kerosene.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by farem: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2019
ZZ22:
So nothing is wrong with delivery of money in bullion vans on election eve? Would you have reacted this way if two bullion vans were seen entering Atikus or Secondus house on election eve?
You might think you are supporting Tinubu but the truth is you are crushing the future of your un/born kids

Atiku was the candidate. Secondus was the chairman of the PDP.
Tell me what position Tinubu occupied?
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by SolarEdge: 11:42am On Oct 28, 2019
Nigeria is sinking very fast
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by NGpatriot: 11:43am On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
RexTramadol1:

Get more education, FOR ALL I CARE means the statement is relative and personal, maybe you've not studied philosophy enough

Besides, Tinubu belongs to both a political party's top echelon and also he is an elder statesman in his own right

You can't compare him with Jim Ovia or Elumelu who have been private since their journey to success.

O sharo Monday, don't disturb me with useless talk
[/s]

Answer my question, if Tinubu is not a private citizen, then tell us the public office he is in charge of. Is he a governor, is he a minister, is he your reps or what?

They love to argue and spew rubbish, but basic education they don't have.

The only people you should be demanding accountability for are the useless elected and appointed public officials in your states.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by eguarojeona: 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
raumdeuter:
Excellent

The yahoo boys Efcc harass did anyone complain their money was stolen? People like you justifying rubbish in this country.Tueh
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by eguarojeona: 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Point to the law flouted. Is there a law that states which day of the year you can request your own money?

If its Secondus money why shouldnt he have it

Atiku is a presidential candidate, Secondus is a party chairman, what elective post does Tinubu hold or was contesting for in March 2019
He is the APC leader.National.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Dagger111(m): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
Salvador1:
Nigeria is a country where mediocrity is the order of the day.

Here in Manchester we don't do that..

U sha want us to knw say u dey abroad. Well done sir in Falz voice.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by raumdeuter: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Go to Onitsha and you will see small boys handling over 5 million in cash but they divide the money and lodge them into different accounts.

Handling over 5 million in cash is money laundering and the penalties are severe.

Did you count the money in the bullion van and it was over 5m
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by raumdeuter: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=Tonyewarri post=83528733][/quote]

And which transaction did Tinubu make that was over the specified amount
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by ZombieTERROR: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
raumdeuter:
Excellent

Shame on those who thinks Nigeria will be great again....

Citizens use their borrowed data to defend corrupt politicians on the alter of religious and ethnic sentiments..

Well done my Yoruba Muslim friend

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by TheStarsAlign: 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Does it say you cannot request your own money to be delivered to you?

If it does then blame the bank who delivered it

Abeg go and read the Act first and stop embarrassing yourself here. SMH.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by NGpatriot: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
TheStarsAlign:

Abeg go and read the Act first and stop embarrassing yourself here. SMH.

The act that you haven't read and don't even understand.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by TheStarsAlign: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

The act that you haven't read and don't even understand.

Mumu, you think everybody is as dumb as you are?
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by MrCEO69(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

If that's the case, every Nigerian with money should be arrested, investigated and jailed for having and spending money.

You are not making any sense.

Your future is in your village in the hands of your useless governors, not in the hands of Tinubu, he's not a public official and he did not send bullion van to your state to collect your allocations and he did not ask you to stand in line to collect 1 gallon of kerosene.

Lol, what is my concern with my village governor or politic, it only shows u are not patriot as u said cos u are gaining from it, or they even paid u from the money. The problem here is, come and explain, why do u have to use a van used in convening money to ur house on election eve, and u are already pissing ur pant. This is what is done in a sane climate, not in this jungle we call nation.
As u claim, from my analogy every Nigerian should be jailed, please did u see saying that Tinubu is guilty as suspected? Or am I a judge. U fool oh. cheesy let him come and explain, and Don't be on nairaland explaining for him.
As a patriot as u claim u are, you should never ever be on the defense of a politician, it will affect ur judgment. Most of Nigerian politician are corrupt, and you deep down know that. Or is the law made for just the poor. U saying he didn't steal my money, just shows how daft u are. So u mean if I use my money and pay my way into getting a certificate it is justified. Guy go an sleep. When ur mumu done do let me know. And I say it again u are on the payroll or indirectly getting something from the politicians. So stop talking when neutral people talk.

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by andycom(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
raumdeuter:
Excellent

get brain you refused
get common sense you say No
oya shut your mouth you no gree

see as you don expose your stupidity and foolishness for public eye

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by MrCEO69(m): 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
andycom:

get brain you refused
get common sense you say No
oya shut your mouth you no gree

see as you don expose your stupidity and foolishness for public eye
These guy's think they are doing something great by selling their brain.
Nobody is saying that Tinubu is guilty or he stole the money(we know he did sha) but he should come and explain why, on election eve u move van known to carry money, to ur house.
Just come and explain nd they are all shaking like pack or cards. Their mumu never do.
And the wey people defend politicians ehn, in Nigeria, ah, It surprises me. Like their is something to write home about the country.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by NGpatriot: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
TheStarsAlign:

Mumu, you think am as dumb as you are

The Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act 2011 makes it illegal for any individual to accept or make any cash payment that exceeds N5m (Five Million Naira). This means that every cash transaction over N5m must be done via a financial institution.

Any person found guilty of contravening this is liable to imprisonment for a term of not less than 3 years or a fine of N10m (Ten Million Naira) or to both.

You really have to be dumb and even daft to conclude that the act and the BV rubbish are related.

1. You have no clue what was in the Van or if it was more or less than 5 mil or even if it was money to start with

2. There is no law in the money laundering act that says banks and private individuals can not use bullion vans to transport valuables

3. And if the BV originated from a bank, it means it was a bank transaction so your money laundering argument is null and void

Before ignorant people like you quote what you don't know anything about or haven't read, read properly and stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by TheStarsAlign: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

You really have to be dumb and even daft to conclude that the act and the BV rubbish are related.

1. You have no clue what was in the Van or if it was more or less than 5 mil or even if it was money to start with

2. There is no law in the money laundering act that says banks and private individuals can not use bullion vans to transport valuables

3. And if the BV originated from a bank, it means it was a bank transaction so your money laundering argument is null and void

Before ignorant people like you quote what you don't know anything about or haven't read, read properly and stop embarrassing yourself.

You're actually more dumb than I thought. Your reasoning is so clouded that you're beginning to shoot yourself in the foot.

It's apparent you cannot even understand yourself how much more a legal document. See here's an interpretation that should be easy enough for you https://lawpadi.com/8-things-the-average-nigerian-should-know-about-the-money-laundering-act-2011/ Chew it properly without your clouded brain, then come back to me to argue.

You're definitely an original/confirmed zombie.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by NGpatriot: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
TheStarsAlign:

You're actually more dumb than I thought. Your reasoning is so clouded that you're beginning to shoot yourself in the foot.

It's apparent you cannot even understand yourself how much more a legal document. See here's an interpretation that is easy enough for you https://lawpadi.com/8-things-the-average-nigerian-should-know-about-the-money-laundering-act-2011/ Chew it properly without your clouded brain, then come back to me to argue.

You're definitely an original/confirmed zombie.

Instead of hiding behind a link, copy and paste the part of the act you are referencing and stop acting like a coward.

I know ignorant people like you, you spew so much ignorant and unintelligent garbage and when confronted with facts, you start dancing around.

Stand by your argument by copying and pasting the part of the act that Tinubu violated and stop acting like a chicken coward, I copied and pasted mine to prove my point, copy and paste yours too.

Olodo ipob zombie.

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by TheStarsAlign: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

Instead of hiding behind a link, copy and paste the part of the act you are referencing and stop acting like a coward.

I know ignorant people like you, you spew so much ignorant and unintelligent garbage and when confronted with facts, you start dancing around.

Stand by your argument by copying and pasting the part of the act that Tinubu violated and stop acting like a chicken coward, I copied and pasted mine to prove my point, copy and paste yours too.

Olodo ipob zombie.

Sorry, you're now also confused. Ibos are Igbos, Zombies are those who do not have capacity to use their heads. Ibos are never known to be Zombies (I respect them). Olodo calling somebody Olodo. Bobo Mumusco & company.

By the way, I'm a 100% Yoruba guy. Forget your moniker, I'll school you on what patriotism is, you definitely have empty head. Continue to dance naked in the market.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by NGpatriot: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
TheStarsAlign:

Sorry, you're now also confused. Ibos are Igbos, Zombies are those who can use their heads. Ibos are never known to be Zombies.

By the way, I'm a 100% Yoruba guy. Forget the moniker, I'll teach you a thing or two about patriotism, you definitely have empty head. Continue.
[/s]

Abeg, I didn't ask you for irrelevant story, we are talking about the money laundering act that you are peddling, copy and paste the part of the act you are referencing, I copied and pasted mine, copy and paste yours too.

I know your type, I know you won't and you can not back up your ignorant rubbish with facts, you will dance around and post dumb and irrelevant rubbish to hide and an evening like a coward.

Copy and paste the part of the act that Tinubu violated or keep quiet.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by TheStarsAlign: 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Abeg, I didn't ask you for irrelevant story, we are talking about the money laundering act that you are peddling, copy and paste the part of the act you are referencing, I copied and pasted mine, copy and paste yours too.

I know your type, I know you won't and you can not back up your ignorant rubbish with facts, you will dance around and post dumb and irrelevant rubbish to hide and an evening like a coward.

Copy and paste the part of the act that Tinubu violated or keep quiet.

Hahahaa!, so you're so pained you're striking my post. You're definitely a pussy...

Edit: It's a matter of time all the looters will rot in jail (including your demi-gods) then your stipends will stop and your eyes will clear. Oponu.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by NGpatriot: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
TheStarsAlign:

Haha!, so you're so pained you're cancelling my post. You're a pussy...

Edit: It's a matter of time all the looters will rot in jail (including your demi-gods) then your stipends will stop and your eyes will clear.

See, I know your type, you will dance around, evade and won't back up your ignorant rubbish with facts.

You've been running your mouth up and down, but just small copy and paste to prove your point is all of a sudden herculean challenge.

Stop quoting if you can not copy and paste the part of the act that Tinubu violated.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pavarottii:

So u don't know that there is an amount of money an individual cannot carry around?
OK how much was in the Bullion van you saw entry Tinubus house ? If you can give you are among the element to fight Tinubu in the Court of law!!!! We need you as witnesses .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation / Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power / 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.