Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu (48567 Views)

APC Reacts To Atiku's Signature Of Peace Accord / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by ajebuter(f): 7:01am On Oct 28, 2019
FarahAideed:

You have clearly not read the anti Money laundering act

He doesn't read.

QED

4 Likes

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by badmrkt(m): 7:01am On Oct 28, 2019
When I said on the other thread that Yorubas support criminals, some fooools attacked me. See how they are defending Thiefunu here...

3 Likes

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Lonelypacifist6: 7:10am On Oct 28, 2019
Salvador1:
Nigeria is a country where mediocrity is the order of the day.

Here in Manchester we don't do that..
Manchester Would soon stop being called that feminists are protesting it they wanna call it gender-neutralchester.

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by slowice(m): 7:13am On Oct 28, 2019
The way Nigerians defend thieves is annoying. After reading comments here it became even more obvious that corruption isn't going anywhere soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Soso990240(m): 7:29am On Oct 28, 2019
raumdeuter:
Excellent

Any rich man can tell the bank to deliver his own money to his house.

Let Deji prove that the money in the bullion van belongs to someone else not Tinubu

And if its wrong to spend your personal money to help your party to mobilize your party
Please, help me read the Nigerian Anti-Money Laundering law again.. When Oyibo adores someone, they will still condemn the person's bad side. but the case is different here. Since we don't have money laundering act/ Law in this country, why have EFCC been arresting innocent with hug cash stacked in their homes?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by anonimi: 7:38am On Oct 28, 2019
ajebuter:
He doesn't read.

QED

Otherwise he won't be stuck with an incompetent illiterate who only knows how to do chop & clean mouth looting.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026486_buharinoschool_jpeg7b091b4b2030902d513c2f395f96a19d

2 Likes

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by anonimi: 7:40am On Oct 28, 2019
badmrkt:
When I said on the other thread that Yorubas support criminals, some fooools attacked me. See how they are defending Thiefunu here...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3903043_3900875eremainsmalluformakesensepng0cbd86798bdb9acb6b2f053976eebe47_png4f72619c8ca6b05dbf89dda16578e7fe

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:41am On Oct 28, 2019
What makes me feel there are similarities between bourdillon and bullion
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by freethesheeple(m): 7:44am On Oct 28, 2019
raumdeuter:
Excellent

Let Deji prove that the money in the bullion van belongs to someone else not Tinubu

And if its wrong to spend your personal money to help your party to mobilize your party

olodo...U go defend tinubu that doesnt even know ur family but u will come and attack herds men....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Butoneday2(m): 7:46am On Oct 28, 2019
ZZ22:
So nothing is wrong with delivery of money in bullion vans on election eve? Would you have reacted this way if two bullion vans were seen entering Atikus or Secondus house on election eve?
You might think you are supporting Tinubu but the truth is you are crushing the future of your un/born kids
He is a small boi, don't mind him
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Alawode01(m): 7:48am On Oct 28, 2019
The petitioner is suffer for poor in influence.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Jalabase(m): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2019
Amudeneogu:
But it is an abomination for any poor man to ask the bank to deliver his own money to his house. if the bullion van were sited into poor man's house what will be your reaction?

Or if it was Hushpuppi or mompha that requested for the money. What would be there reaction

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Jaymoney5000(m): 7:52am On Oct 28, 2019
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/bullion-vans-apc-reacts-to-petition-against-tinubu.html/amp

EFCC are looking for petition first before they can probe tinubu when it's quite obvious that what he did was wrong!!!! How can a bullion van containing lot of monies be seen at his residence on election Eve.....is this not a pure case of money laundering and some kind of vote buying

NIGERIA is finished

If na naira Marley now EFCC for Don carry am nonsense govt and nonsense EFCC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Alawode01(m): 7:52am On Oct 28, 2019
Is the cabal that awarded him a contract of defamation but dead on arrival.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by BluntBoy(m): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2019
FarahAideed:

You have clearly not read the anti Money laundering act

The act does not say you can't move large sums of money earned legitimately within the territory of the concerned country which in this case is Nigeria.

Revisit the judgment of the EFCC vs Thomas case.

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by BluntBoy(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2019
Ojiofor:

I thought Nigeria operating cashless policy while ThıeftTınubu is operating Bullion van policy.

Cashless policy does not intend to put an end to moving large amounts of cash around.

It just aims to reduce it.

Huge amounts of cash are still being moved about, but not with the same frequency or occurrences of the past.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by BluntBoy(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2019
Jaymoney5000:

EFCC are looking for petition first before they can probe tinubu when it's quite obvious that what he did was wrong!!!! How can a bullion van containing lot of monies be seen at his residence on election Eve.....is this not a pure case of money laundering and some kind of vote buying

NIGERIA is finished

If na naira Marley now EFCC for Don carry am nonsense govt and nonsense EFCC

The anti-money laundering act does not say you can't move huge amount of cash earned legitimately within a country.

To file a legitimate case against Tinubu, you must be able to prove that the money he moved around where earned outside the country, and that this money were earned illegitimately.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Jimi24: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2019
raumdeuter:
Excellent

First two paragraphs very TRUE. I gave this argument as an APC supporter. Tinubu is lucky because a party like PDP is in opposition. PDP is a weak, decadent and corrupt party made up of politicians that got lucky because the military ( Abdusalami, IBB) gave them power after Abacha. Sine then they have governed Nigeria through bribery, corruption and playing on ethnic sympathies of SE/SS people OTHERWISE it is very easy to get Tinubu into prison over those BULLION VANS.

To to that you need hardcore people who will penetrate into APC structure within Lagos and prove a link between the billion vans and cash deployment for vote buying. Dont forget, vote buying was outlawed during the elections.

You would be surprised how many PDP top politicians are supporting Tinubu's ambition. They are breathing a sigh of relief that a "game player" like BAT will finally take over, Their supporters, usually empty, Nigerian bred youths will follow sheepishly.

All this is hypothetical of course, PDP does not have this capacity and their supporters are COMFORTABLE with corruption and reality show politics, that is why you have people like GEJ, Mama Peace and Dino as superstars in.a party that should be brimming with sharp, hard core intellectuals and strong local foot soldiers.

Anyway, like they say "share the moni"
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by DTeekay(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2019
It's ok to withdraw your own money, but make sure you don't evade the tax.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Truthbites: 8:14am On Oct 28, 2019
Sirjamo:
Nothing in the history of this country has/can ever beat the foolishness of these PDP urchins. I guess the serial loss of elections now leads to the loss of cognitive ability and results in constitution of nuisance.

What they should be doing now is to go back to the drawing board and devise a process of offering constructive opposition, but no, they'd rather be chasing shadows; investigating the worth of Buhari's shoes, observing how long Aisha has been in Burundi, showing us images of Atiku in a swimming pool....

What's the correlation between your comment and the subject of discourse?
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by gidoskiaustino(m): 8:18am On Oct 28, 2019
See mind, god help us Sha
You can also call me for your websites I build all kinds of website, you don't need to pay all first you pay half and when I'm done you pay the balance.
My check my signature for contact
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by greatbrian(m): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2019
raumdeuter:
Excellent

There should be a limit to sycophancy. Stop selling the future of your unborn kids in exchange for a few likes from mentally destabilized individuals like you on Nairaland. The future seems loom for Nigeria and folks like you and ngpatriot are making it harder with ur unguarded utterances. I pity your kids who will take after your intellect. If Nigeria gets better they won't have a place in a sane society
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Staro: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2019
raumdeuter:
Excellent

Zombie
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 28, 2019
So many people quoting the anti money laundering act, but none of them can post it and cite the pertinent parts.

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Naijaarchive(m): 9:14am On Oct 28, 2019
Jiokejohn:

Story..... Am not a fan of any politician... They are all the same.... That's just my view...
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 9:18am On Oct 28, 2019
tope3x:
Bro,are you for real? Now I know the problem of this country is only not based on this foolish politicians,but some youths are part of it...I give up on you bro

Since the other guy cannot answer the question, you can help me out by referring me to the law that says a citizen cannot move his own money around in bullion van.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by IamAtikulate: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2019
Eteka1:
You are talking nonsense. Where did you read that having cash above N5 million is a crime? So your Atiku didn't spend big money on his failed campaign Abi?
Stop attending a brown roof school. Having cash in excess of 5 million us money laundering.

According to our law, both bank manager, the cashier, the bullion van driver and thiefubu will be jailed for at least 3 years
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2019
Any of the following businesses use bullion vans to evacuate money to banks on the regular

Eateries
Petrol stations
Night clubs

Large Construction companies that pay casual workers in cash will regularly deliver large cash sums to project site for the same reason

I am sure all these are all money laundering once they are moving over 5 million

Keep in mind that the money earned in these places is the property of the owner/ operator

Your crime starts when cash is undeclared or its source cannot be proved.

I posted a link to inec laws. Vote buying is on Election Day, and at the venue.

Gej dashed out dollars in 2015 and nothing happened. APC still cleared the elections

Efcc investigates and prosecutes financial crimes. What financial crime was done here? If someone had been caught with a Ghana must go full of money, then you have a financial crime. An identifiable bullion van is a transparent operation

As to vote buying, the onus is on pdp agents to capture vote buying at polling booths on video.
What was captured in the last election was violence, not vote buying.

No one in the state was able to capture a single video of vote buying.

That says all you need to know. I hope it will not turn out to even be a spectacular troll by APC. When you consider all the ridiculous rubbish these pdp comedians have been putting out . From Osinbajo firs to Aisha buhari to BUHARI kicks. I sometimes think there are APC moles in pdp who share these stories.

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Advancedman(m): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2019
raumdeuter:
Excellent

What about the wife Remi " show your fingertips and get the money.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by kayusely70(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2019
thelastorca:
If I can demonstrate that I have legitimately earned my money, as long as I pay the required penalties and fees, I can decide to with draw it in cash and pour it on the road. It is my perogative.

Cashless policy is not about criminalizing dealing in cash, it is about discouraging it by attaching fees to it.

Fundamental of money laundering act, the bank must report your withdrawal or deposit once it is above a threshold.

Dasuki is in prison because he was sharing defense money. You can shout alpha beta, Lagos in pocket, but has any of you pdp yahoos actually done an actual investigation into how tinubu makes his money?

Everywhere in the world, Election campaigns require money. You think posters are printed out of air?

Emotional jokers.
Dont mind them, hatred has blocked their reasoning faculty. Later they would be pleading for the APC presidential ticket instead of laying claim to the PDP's that theyve been supporting for 20 fruitless years.
Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by Eteka1(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Stop attending a brown roof school. Having cash in excess of 5 million us money laundering.

According to our law, both bank manager, the cashier, the bullion van driver and thiefubu will be jailed for at least 3 years
Pls can you quote the relevant law here for me?

1 Like

Re: Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu by RexTramadol1: 10:38am On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

lol... Tinubu is not a private citizen, then what is he? Your governor, senator, reps LG chairman..?

Lazy Nigerian youths go kill person with illiteracy and laughter..

grin grin

Get more education, FOR ALL I CARE means the statement is relative and personal, maybe you've not studied philosophy enough

Besides, Tinubu belongs to both a political party's top echelon and also he is an elder statesman in his own right

You can't compare him with Jim Ovia or Elumelu who have been private since their journey to success.

O sharo Monday, don't disturb me with useless talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) / You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.