Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago (77584 Views)

Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Alive In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Empty Isolation Centre In Kano: Man Shares Video, Says Reported 800 Cases A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by toprealman: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2019
ManirBK:
I don't want to start laughing out the little food in my stomach, haba! How can a man be drowned for 30yrs, and come back alive? He must have passed through the Atlantic oceans to pacific ocean down to the Mediterranean sea making friends with sharks and whales before finally swim down to Bauchi river head bridge where His family found him. Lol
The piece should not be hard to comprehend. Stop making a fool of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by tfash96(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2019
NairaLie Forum for goodness sake.. Small small now. Whether he's allegedly got drowned in the water or not I don't believe any shit..He's just a man who never got missing.. NAIRALIE oooooooo
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by kelvinUchiha(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2019
What do you take Me for OP
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by DeriNwamamatene: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
post=83523711:

Are you gay?!
[/s]
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by DeriNwamamatene: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
post=83523706:
Jesus is LORD shocked
[/s]
irrelevant
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by forreelliinc: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2019
post=83523711:

Are you gay?!
ewwwwwwww no, are you?
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by TakeItOrLeaveIt: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2019
Hmmmmm

Let's repair your faulty laptop
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by forreelliinc: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2019
Sirmuel1:

You wan give am Wife?
yea your momsy
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2019
ManirBK:
I don't want to start laughing out the little food in my stomach, haba! How can a man be drowned for 30yrs, and come back alive? He must have passed through the Atlantic oceans to pacific ocean down to the Mediterranean sea making friends with sharks and whales before finally swim down to Bauchi river head bridge where His family found him. Lol

It said ,he took a dive into the river and was never found.This does not mean he died.But because he was never found,it was presumed he may have died.

As simple as abc.Go n read the story again,but before doing that,I suggest you get some food into your stomach again.
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by mixta140: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2019
Hm
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by shogsman(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2019
Lami4real:
I beg to disagree
This isn't nollywood oo

We make payment to 1688 suppliers, check siggy for details abd our office address

You obviously didn't read the content, yet you're so eager to comment.
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by kenir(m): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2019
I present to you, AQUAMAN!
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Truthbites: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2019
29years ago
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by dejolly(m): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2019
This is really strange to me! 30 years no bi 30 days ooo!.

Check my signature
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2019
ManirBK:
This is not aquaman story bro
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by kevotek1000(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2019
THE RETURN OF AMINU BAITA. Very interesting movie.
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Truthbites: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2019
ManirBK:

Didn't u see the inverted commas on the 'drowned'?? ?? ??
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Sirmuel1(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2019
forreelliinc:

yea your momsy

I think say you get sense before. Mumu
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by MiniImportation: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2019
ManirBK:
it takes 3 minute to read the entire post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Tchange1(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2019
Fake Fakier Fakiest. I don't buy it how comes abi is he a member of Nigerian Special Ops marine Unit grin
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by forreelliinc: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2019
Sirmuel1:

I think say you get sense before. Mumu
angry hey! i have sense ask vincentjk
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Neddstark: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2019
They should not have accepted the story of his demise just like that. You all were just too lazy to look for him
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by GeoAfrikana(m): 8:10am On Oct 28, 2019
ManirBK:
The story is unprofessional.they said he was drowned and died in a river, but they didn't tell people what actually happened. Did he really drown as suspected or just run away to Toro, instead and couldn't go back to his family because of his mental retardation?

In civil societies, you would have been crucified for using this kind of word.
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by grandstar(m): 8:12am On Oct 28, 2019
ManirBK:

Did you read the article? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by fashrola(m): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2019
Kaeboy:
Pictures or.....

That one where the OP upload na drawing? undecided
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Echebobifa: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2019
[b][/b][i][/i]Super story grin shocked
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Afamed: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2019
FarahAideed:

Must you show that you are a Buharist
You have not grown from this your petty post, Lawrence
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by grandstar(m): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2019
ManirBK:
The story is unprofessional.they said he was drowned and died in a river, but they didn't tell people what actually happened. Did he really drown as suspected or just run away to Toro, instead and couldn't go back to his family because of his mental retardation?

He has mental illness. When they didn't see after he entered the water, they concluded he was dead. He might have come up at another point at the river bank. Due to his mental illness, rather to return home, he became an itinerant lunatic.
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Bestkennedy16(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2019
ManirBK:

https://dailynigerian.com/kano-man-found-after-drowning-30-years-ago/?

Aminu Baita (second left) with members of his family
this happens only in Philippine movies
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Staircases(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2019
Welcome back. Drowned for 30 years, and him come still come back to Nigeria. Suffer nor dey tire you oga. Very anyhow news������

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached / Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.