Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago (77598 Views)

Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Alive In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Empty Isolation Centre In Kano: Man Shares Video, Says Reported 800 Cases A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by oglalasioux(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2019
ManirBK:
I don't want to start laughing out the little food in my stomach, haba! How can a man be drowned for 30yrs, and come back alive? He must have passed through the Atlantic oceans to pacific ocean down to the Mediterranean sea making friends with sharks and whales before finally swim down to Bauchi river head bridge where His family found him. Lol

Did you read the whole story?
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by mrskillz: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2019
ManirBK:
The story is unprofessional.they said he was drowned and died in a river, but they didn't tell people what actually happened. Did he really drown as suspected or just run away to Toro, instead and couldn't go back to his family because of his mental retardation?

Drowned in quote. That means it was presumed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by amaks: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2019
L
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by amaks: 8:31am On Oct 28, 2019
ManirBK:
I don't want to start laughing out the little food in my stomach, haba! How can a man be drowned for 30yrs, and come back alive? He must have passed through the Atlantic oceans to pacific ocean down to the Mediterranean sea making friends with sharks and whales before finally swim down to Bauchi river head bridge where His family found him. Lol
Obviously you didn't read the story.
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by lovere: 8:31am On Oct 28, 2019
First time I heard about hausa mad man
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by mechanics(m): 8:36am On Oct 28, 2019
The caption of the story is misleading, does it mean he drowned since 30 years ago?
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Babaken(m): 8:39am On Oct 28, 2019
ManirBK:
maybe he went to vacation underworld that 30yrs is like 30 days underworld.
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by femliany(m): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2019
ManirBK:
Cock and Bull story
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by htweet(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2019
Hausas don't know fear. A typical Yoruba like myself won't go near that "thing"! grin
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by 9ja083: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2019
The man ran away from the center and those ppl were afraid so they lied to them to prevent legal action on them.
Thi is 9ja!
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2019
ManirBK:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

decided to read comments to know how interesting it is to read and the first one i saw switched me off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Vainglory: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2019
The man must be checked very well before he starts causing havoc. After 30 years in the water he must have turned to Papiwater.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by nagoma(m): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2019
htweet:
Hausas don't know fear. A typical Yoruba like myself won't go near that "thing"! grin

Superstitions rule your lives down south
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Advancedman(m): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2019
ManirBK:
The story is unprofessional.they said he was drowned and died in a river, but they didn't tell people what actually happened. Did he really drown as suspected or just run away to Toro, instead and couldn't go back to his family because of his mental retardation?

That is the explanation the correctional home gave them and a Muslim they don't drag issue like that pls read again slowly and carefully, mind you bloggers choose the words they like.
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by SolarEdge: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2019
Just assumption. He was never drowned
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Zahni(m): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2019
ManirBK:

https://dailynigerian.com/kano-man-found-after-drowning-30-years-ago/?

Aminu Baita (second left) with members of his family
..i think he evolve oshey aquaman
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by mrssomebody(f): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2019
He was obviously rescued from drowning but couldn't find his way back home.
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Princeton92(m): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2019
He went round the world in 30years... Lol

ManirBK:
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by LIAM45(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2019
cry Thats Captain America modified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by armadeo(m): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2019
ManirBK:
It's quite strange. No matter where you go, remember the road that will lead you home. But Nice as he is found not dead and healthy

Wanetwa mos.

I always thought it was Bode thomas the guy was shouting
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Alkheira(m): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2019
This is crazy crazy

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by WELEBOO(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2019
ONE OF THE MAIN PROBLEM WE HAVE IN NIGERIA IS THAT WE THINK WE CAN MANUFACTURE ANY STORY AND MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE.
HOW CAN SOMEONE DROWN AND APPEAR AFTER 30 YEARS ?
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
ManirBK:
It's quite strange. No matter where you go, remember the road that will lead you home. But Nice as he is found not dead and healthy
u no put Oni Thomas! Oni Thomas!
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
i only see a man that went for his aquader/terrorist training since 1990,
and he is now back for employment
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by isax(m): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
1990 to 2019 isn't 30years oga Sule
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by isax(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
WELEBOO:
ONE OF THE MAIN PROBLEM WE HAVE IN NIGERIA IS THAT WE THINK WE CAN MANUFACTURE ANY STORY AND MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE.
HOW CAN SOMEONE DROWN AND APPEAR AFTER 30 YEARS ?

I tired oh maybe after collecting the gratiuity and pension etc
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Gabson001(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
PAPI WATER grin
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Badonasty(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
Akudaya things
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by delishpot: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thank God o
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by pat077: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
The drowning na audio.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) / Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown / What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.