Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Pastor Forces Members To Smoke Weed In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Forces Members To Smoke Weed In Church (414 Views)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Forces Members To Smoke Weed In Church by 360kwado: 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
A weird scene played out at a three day church programme organized by Ghanaian preacher Abruku Abruka, as the General Overseer of Anointed Palace Chapel Rev. Obofour made a member of the church he visited, smoke weed in the auditorium.

[ Watch ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXhHCF3Kfcg

Re: Pastor Forces Members To Smoke Weed In Church by donstan18: 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
Religion and common sense v'got nothing in common.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Forces Members To Smoke Weed In Church by Niflheim(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2019
Rolling down the street, [/b]smoking indo[b], sipping on gin and juice................................................LAY BACK.........................................WITH MY MIND ON MY MONEY AND MY MONEY ON MY MIND!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Did Not Resurrect Physically From The Dead - Pope Francis / This Is Why MFM Church Doesn't Celebrate Christmas / Battling With The Spirit Of Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.