Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Deal With Fibroid For 13years, Had 3 Surgeries - Toyin Lawani Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Deal With Fibroid For 13years, Had 3 Surgeries - Toyin Lawani Reveals (597 Views)

I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals / Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife / Toyin Lawani Reveals Why She Doesn't want To be Married Again,Shares Raunchy Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Deal With Fibroid For 13years, Had 3 Surgeries - Toyin Lawani Reveals by Noblekingmusic: 3:33am On Oct 28, 2019
Popular Celebrity Fashion stylist Toyin Lawani has reveals how she battles with firbroid for 13years and had 3 surgeries, Praizenews report.

In one of her post during her campaign and Awareness on Fibroid, she shared some little secrets about firbroid and also shares some of her story to back it up. She wrote ;
Did you know Fibriod causes constant bleeding during pregnancy ?
I was Already pregnant with my ist child when I discovered I had them , But didn’t know ontime , felt I had spiritual problems ������� I was 23,
.Number one Due to my Fibriod’s I didn’t know I was pregnant till I was 4months Go e�, it happened with both my pregnancies,
I was legitimately seeing my normal period , just knew something was wrong,cause it wasn’t heavy like before and I started feeling heavy , went to hospital they said I was pregnant, I’m like what, but I’ve been doing period na, didn’t know it was Fibriod’s then cause I didn’t check , until I went to hv the baby in UK and they discovered it, trust me no jokes I bled through out my whole 9months , it was scary but got used to it, my ist pregnancy was ok ,just the bleeding, there was space of 9years between my kids , so it gave the Fibriod’s time to grow , had the surgeries and by the time I knew i was going to have a hysterectomy I decided to try for a second baby , doctors advice, I went against all odds to hv him , at that time a lot of people felt I made a bad decision, but at the end of the day they don’t get to wear your shoes . So if you are going through Fibriod’s make sure you seek advice from a doctor, not only local herbs people o,even if you are using herbs ,need you to know some of this herbs too might affect other things in your body , few are acidic , I told u I hv tried many , 13years is along time to deal with Fibriod’s silently . So let’s chat , feel free to send a dm to my personal page @theunstoppabletoyinlawani no need to be scared you can get the right help.
#fibriodawareness .
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4IzRjghkAG/?igshid=l5ozn16pkrt2

In her other post, she shared her photo on a hospital bed after having the 3rd surgery. She wrote ;
See why people never take me serious ��������������
Even through the pain , I play through it all , take life as it comes and fight it, You are in charge of your happiness, I made a decision to share my story yesterday, due to some insensitive comments but I realized doing so , I helped a lot of people and I’m glad I did ❤️
#fibriodAwareness , on the verge to help others with my new development, if it works out completely I won’t need hysterectomy just wait for it ❤️ everyone wants to sell this product or that but they haven’t even been through the issue themselves, so be careful, don’t add more to your problems , Godbless all the strong women out there � #3rd surgery , #lostflies.

She is indeed a strong woman. Say No to Fibroid.

Gist Source http://www.praizenews.com/i-deal-with-fibroid-for-13years-had-3-surgeries-toyin-lawani-reveals/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: I Deal With Fibroid For 13years, Had 3 Surgeries - Toyin Lawani Reveals by Noblekingmusic: 3:33am On Oct 28, 2019
See More Photos => HERE

She wrote ;

Re: I Deal With Fibroid For 13years, Had 3 Surgeries - Toyin Lawani Reveals by greatmarshall(m): 4:27am On Oct 28, 2019
Okay thank God for you
Re: I Deal With Fibroid For 13years, Had 3 Surgeries - Toyin Lawani Reveals by OKorowanta: 6:05am On Oct 28, 2019
Dis world and hin wahalas..
I no know weda make I join blame Adam and Eve bicos na dem record the first problem.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Bbnaija Interior Of Her Buplex (full Video) / "African Girls Will Never Tell You You're Handsome" - Peace Hyde / Bbnaija’s Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After Split With Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.