Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 (35516 Views)

Poll: Who Takes The Day?

Barcelona Wins: 38% (69 votes)
Real Madrid Wins: 54% (96 votes)
Draw: 6% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 / El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 / Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Mcleo007(m): 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2010
When I ws saying it, some wooed me and drew my attention to the Mourinho factor which for me is like tales by moonlight. At least I prayed for one thing that I'm grtful happened; Barca won a complete team (red card came at d very close of the game). What else can I say, Forsa Barca!
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by RuuDie(m): 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2010
chamotex:

Was that Real Madrid or Iwuanyanwu Nationale?

Worry not. . . . your ol' black and white still works fine --- it was Real Madrid complete with the Special Trumpet (*JM*) and Super Tantrum (*CR9*), plus a bunch of ultra-expensively assembled pack of duds

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2010
Unconditional love 4 u Real madrid. We'll walk together through d storm
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by phreakabit(m): 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2010
Mourinho is a GREAT coach. Just too bad he has "show men" rather than business men for  players. I still think Pep is a better coach though. Also Barca is Spanish not Italian, so its VIVA BARCA not FORZA BARCA.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by ogazi007(m): 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2010
I laugh in my local language.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Dsense(m): 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2010
^^ Whatevr . . . .Tha game is over anyway . . . But the league is ON . . . . .Let's check out the upcoming ones!
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by girlinc: 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2010
snowdrops:

it is. he has never lost more than 4 - 0 to any team.

and of all teams it has to be barca.

even in all the days he coached chelsea and inter they were never out-played, out- thought, out-smarted, out-classed, out-muscled, this way

what an embarrassment
what a shame

theres always a 1st tym guys, R.M. can be down but nt out. watch out for THE BEST FOOTBALL CLUB THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN, REAL MADRID ROCKS ON!!!! cheesy
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by unipol(m): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2010
the best and the greatest match of the season.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by phreakabit(m): 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2010
girl-inc.:

theres always a 1st tym guys, R.M. can be down but nt out. watch out for THE BEST FOOTBALL CLUB THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN, REAL MADRID ROCKS ON!!!! cheesy

The thread is kinda cold now, so its safe for yall to talk. LOL
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by akintun: 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2010
i think madrid would bounce back and challenge 4 d title. i have been extremely impressed with dem dis season, and losing 5 nil does not rule dem out of d title race ( remember man u).
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by AjanleKoko: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2010
ogazi007:

I laugh in my local language.

Ol boy, comot this thread for them. Where you dey since, wey i don buy shacks full ground. Abeg come waste yourself jare.  grin
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2010
Classy Barca.
Classless Madrid.Turned the game into a streetfight.Poor Messi.Tore the "galacticos"to shreds. . .
What do you expect from a club with JM as coach?Toutish behaviour on and off the pitch. . .
So glad to see the glum look on Mourinho. . .special my ass. . .Madrid looked like a sunday-league team. . .
He thought he had the number on Barca after the shameful defensive display with Inter last season. . .Why didn't he go to the center of the pitch and raise his hand in victory,like he did last spring?
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by RuuDie(m): 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2010
phreakabit:

Mourinho is a GREAT coach. Just too bad he has "show men" rather than business men for  players. I still think Pep is a better coach though. Also Barca is Spanish not Italian, so its VIVA BARCA not FORZA BARCA.

If he's that great a coach, he'd turn those bunch of "show men" into the "business men" he needs!!!
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2010
Classy Barca.
Classless Madrid.Turned the game into a streetfight.Poor Messi.Tore the "galacticos"to shreds. . .
What do you expect from a club with JM as coach?Toutish behaviour on and off the pitch. . .
So glad to see the glum look on Mourinho. . .special my ass. . .Madrid looked like a sunday-league team. . .
He thought he had the number on Barca after the shameful defensive display with Inter last season. . .Why didn't he go to the center of the pitch and raise his hand in victory,like he did last spring?
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Dsense(m): 12:00am On Nov 30, 2010
akintun:

i think madrid would bounce back and challenge 4 d title. i have been extremely impressed with dem dis season, and losing 5 nil does not rule dem out of d title race ( remember man u).
Sure madrid will bounce back . . . .But what's wrong with Man U . . .u think they can have anything this sesion , ,Nah, . .Chelsea is bouncing back! wink
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by starbasi(m): 12:03am On Nov 30, 2010
this is real soccer in display, na so life be sha
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by phreakabit(m): 12:06am On Nov 30, 2010
If he's that great a coach, he'd turn those bunch of "show men" into the "business men" he needs!!!

You can force a horse to the stream, but . . . . . Oh, well you know the rest.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by akintun: 12:07am On Nov 30, 2010
Sure madrid will bounce back . . . .But what's wrong with Man U . . .u think they can have anything this sesion , ,Nah, . .Chelsea is bouncing back!

i was referg to d season dat man u lost 5 nil to newcastle, but still won d title.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by sunnela: 12:08am On Nov 30, 2010
[size=32pt]"One team played very good, one team very bad. Deserved win, deserved loss. Humiliated? No. It's easy to deal with this loss, we just weren't good enough.", Jose M[/size]
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by kenureevz(m): 12:09am On Nov 30, 2010
It's not about been unbeaten.Madrid before the match felt she was good but understood more after 90 mins of which she was totally out-classed on the pitch that Barca is by far better.It has been the usual result of win, Win for Barca for quite sometime but this particular result is too embarrasing for "the special one" to comprehend.I think Arsenal played better than Madrid when compared.It makes better to comprehend when the headline becomes, SPECIAL RECEPTION FOR THE SPECIAL ONE.My God,so easy!
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Basseti: 12:11am On Nov 30, 2010
Mourinho just needs to revert back to his former tactics of being ultra defensive with the occasional counter attack with pace, power and precision. Real Madrid fans have to come to terms with the fact that in this era of Iniesta, Xavi and Messi, U cant expect to play expansive football against them and come up tops.

An antidote to the tiki taka is needed for the sake of competition and sadly enough that antidote cant be an inferior version of tiki taka. It has to be something else.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by peddylinko(m): 12:12am On Nov 30, 2010
Facebook fan page for today victory!

Like the page if you enjoyed the match

www.facebook.com/pages/29-November-2010-Barcelonia-5-Real-Madrid-0/168764136489220
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by scantee(m): 12:13am On Nov 30, 2010
God hmm i can now  sleep well. Viva barca.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by RuuDie(m): 12:13am On Nov 30, 2010
phreakabit:

You can force a horse to the stream, but . .  . . .  Oh, well you know the rest.

Barca players weren't born to play the way they're playing now --- they were groomed --- so whats your point!?
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Dsense(m): 12:14am On Nov 30, 2010
akintun:

Sure madrid will bounce back . . . .But what's wrong with Man U . . .u think they can have anything this sesion , ,Nah, . .Chelsea is bouncing back!

i was referg to d season dat man u lost 5 nil to newcastle, but still won d title.

Ooyah . . .I got it right this time . . .Sorry for misunderstanding u the first time . . .Yeah they did bounce back nd won  . . . Same goes on every league . . . La liga is still very ON!
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by phreakabit(m): 12:15am On Nov 30, 2010
Real Madrid fans have to come to terms with the fact that in this era of Iniesta, Xavi and Messi,

You are wrong my friend. Barca is a unit, an indivisible unit. You can't just heap praises on but 3 players?
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Basseti: 12:18am On Nov 30, 2010
phreakabit:

You are wrong my friend. Barca is a unit, an indivisible unit. You can't just heap praises on but 3 players?

Sure Barca's team work is legendary but those three ALWAYS stand out (IMO), with due respect to other team members, Barca will drop down a notch if those three aint there pulling the strings.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by honeric01(m): 12:19am On Nov 30, 2010
[size=18pt]5 FINGERS IN THE AIR, NOW WHO'S THE BOSS grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by RuuDie(m): 12:20am On Nov 30, 2010
JM can say anything he wants to say --- Barcelona Fc as a unit were determined to wipe away the memories of his antics after the UCL semi-final 2nd leg match. . . . . . .its just a pity that some of the present crop of Madrid players had to be the ones to receive the yawa on his behalf!
grin
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by honeric01(m): 12:22am On Nov 30, 2010
[size=18pt]SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME, ALL MY BARCA FANS PLEASE HELP ME, WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE FULL MATCH? please please please I NEED TO REWATCH IT ABEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by sunnela: 12:23am On Nov 30, 2010
Basseti:

Mourinho just needs to revert back to his former tactics of being ultra defensive with the occasional counter attack with pace, power and precision. Real Madrid fans have to come to terms with the fact that in this era of Iniesta, Xavi and Messi, U cant expect to play expansive football against them and come up tops.

An antidote to the tiki taka is needed for the sake of competition and sadly enough that antidote cant be an inferior version of tiki taka. It has to be something else.

ultra defence with players like marcelo, arbeloa, lass abi
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by phreakabit(m): 12:24am On Nov 30, 2010
Barca players weren't born to play the way they're playing now --- they were groomed --- so whats your point!?

I have been a ardent Barca fan for a little over than 2 decades now, right from the time of Maradona and the likes. But if you also know anything about the La liga, you would know that this is Barcas traditional way of play, and virtually all our players grew up playing that way. Madrid on the other hand play more of a counter attack game. At a time they dominated the world with their style of play. but lost it due to fame and getting carried away by the lime light. We have just recently " PERFECTED" our style of play, which lies in playing as a unit, not individually like real do. But it would be unfair to say Jose is to Blame for this show of shame.

1, Its his first season.
2, The RM team is divided (CR7 thinks he is God, whereas he isn't even a god).
3, They played against the best team in the world.

How can it be his fault? Tell me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 27th October 2013 / Manchester United Vs Southampton (2 - 0) On 19th August 2016 / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.