Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 (35367 Views)

Poll: Who Takes The Day?

Barcelona Wins: 38% (69 votes)
Real Madrid Wins: 54% (96 votes)
Draw: 6% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 / El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 / Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by sunnela: 12:29am On Nov 30, 2010
RuuDie:

JM can say anything he wants to say --- Barcelona Fc as a unit were determined to wipe away the memories of his antics after the UCL semi-final 2nd leg match. . . . . . .its just a pity that some of the present crop of Madrid players had to be the ones to receive the yawa on his behalf!
grin

Cometh May ending 2011, cometh the hour,
If barca like, let them beat madrid 5-0 in bernabeu in April 2011
Jose only beat barca once (when it mattered most) out of 4 matches last season.
So what makes u think hewont be the one laffing last come Season end?
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Jeffhands(m): 12:32am On Nov 30, 2010
Bros,it was 5 0.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Basseti: 12:32am On Nov 30, 2010
sunnela:

ultra defence with players like marcelo, arbeloa, lass abi

If Mourinho is allowed to have his way with that team, these guys will be shown the door,

Marcello, I dont think Mourinho thinks highly of him as a right full back.
Diarra, dude's form is just getting worse with each passing day. Mo tried to revert him to a right full back (thats how much he likes Marcello) but that didnt work.
Sergio Ramos, he is so UNPREDICTABLE and makes too many rash decisions. U dont want that kinda guy in the defensive line up if u are gonna go defensive.
Ozil, very light weight. Very good when all the stars align perfectly for him but goes missing when the game needs some umph. Sell him to Man U  grin

And this might be a shocker, Ronaldo, yeah, butter him up like he did Ibrahamovic him and sell him off to AC Milan. Ronaldo is a world class player but not the guy for a Mourinho team. Unless he agrees to drop his prima donna attitude (i dont see that happenning) then he needs to go.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Krayola(m): 12:33am On Nov 30, 2010
rohim lerefe:

Egbe agboboolu 'Bacilona' bosi fun awon egbee 'Rial madrid' ni ee marun otooto. Won sti tun bu iyepe siwon lenu pelu.

Jose Morinho si sori kodo, e bu sekun. Ronaldo fi ibinu ti Guardeola laya.

Balubalu ntafin ni bacilona lo fun wo leni.

LMFAO!!  grin grin
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by phreakabit(m): 12:33am On Nov 30, 2010

Lets wait and see. but history has shown, that El Clasico always decides who gets the last laugh btwn these two.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by RuuDie(m): 12:36am On Nov 30, 2010
Basseti:

If Mourinho is allowed to have his way with that team, these guys will be shown the door,

Marcello, I dont think Mourinho thinks highly of him as a right full back.
Diarra, dude's form is just getting worse with each passing day. Mo tried to revert him to a right full back (thats how much he likes Marcello) but that didnt work.
Sergio Ramos, he is so UNPREDICTABLE and makes too many rash decisions. U dont want that kinda guy in the defensive line up if u are gonna go defensive.
Ozil, very light weight. Very good when all the stars align perfectly for him but goes missing when the game needs some umph. Sell him to Man U  grin

And this might be a shocker, Ronaldo, yeah, butter him up like he did Ibrahamovic him and sell him off to AC Milan. Ronaldo is a world class player but not the guy for a Mourinho team. Unless he agrees to drop his prima donna attitude (i dont see that happenning) then he needs to go.

All of a sudden --- the scales are dropping from eyes and the RM players ain't all that  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pathetic!!!
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by honeric01(m): 12:37am On Nov 30, 2010
Krayola:

LMFAO!!  grin grin

Don't ignore my post, oYA grin grin grin

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME, ALL MY BARCA FANS PLEASE HELP ME, WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE FULL MATCH? please please please I NEED TO REWATCH IT ABEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGG Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Basseti: 12:39am On Nov 30, 2010
phreakabit:

Lets wait and see. but history has shown, that El Clasico always decides who gets the last laugh btwn these two.

Not entirely true, Barca won 1:0 in 72, Real went on to win the league.
Besides, this is just the first half of this year's El Classico, the second half is yet to be played.

Having said that, this Barca team is nothing short of special. They defy all superlatives U can come up with.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by phreakabit(m): 12:40am On Nov 30, 2010

Don't ignore my post, oYA Grin Grin Grin

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME, ALL MY BARCA FANS PLEASE HELP ME, WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE FULL MATCH? please please please I NEED TO REWATCH IT ABEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGG Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Dont know any, but you can watch highlights on  footyroom.com
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Krayola(m): 12:40am On Nov 30, 2010
Mourinho is a GREAT coach. Just too bad he has "show men" rather than business men for  players. I still think Pep is a better coach though. Also Barca is Spanish not Italian, so its VIVA BARCA not FORZA BARCA.

Força is Catalan. We don't have that funny looking c on our keyboards so most use z.

Força Barca!!
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Krayola(m): 12:42am On Nov 30, 2010
honeric01:

Don't ignore my post, oYA grin grin grin

Haha which post i ignore. I'll find u a download link later. None available yet
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by elowa: 12:42am On Nov 30, 2010
so, madrid, who's ya daddy?
Barcelona all the way
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Basseti: 12:43am On Nov 30, 2010
RuuDie:

All of a sudden --- the scales are dropping from eyes and the RM players ain't all that  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pathetic!!!

Oh, hush  cheesy
After a mauling of this proportion, someone has to be blamed  grin

However, this is not an indictment on those players (apart from Diarra angry), all I am saying is that I dont see those players conforming to Mo way of playing the game. Can U imagine Ronaldo (or Ibra for that matter at Inter) back tracking and closing down spaces. Eto did it, didnt like it but he did it anyways.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by RuuDie(m): 12:51am On Nov 30, 2010
Its not about the Clasico, its more about Madrid being shown that they are not half as good as their early season form suggested to everyone. . . . . .
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by AjanleKoko: 12:54am On Nov 30, 2010
sunnela:

*sigh* Madridistas making empty threats as usual. If it helps, by all means go ahead. Lawd knows y'all need the psyching up.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by usbcable(m): 12:54am On Nov 30, 2010
On this sad night we will go back home and work on  our mistakes.
Congratulations to all Barcelona fans.
just as the coach said before win or loose tomorrow remains as tuesday.and again as he said after the match the team that played(far better)won the match.
congrats once again.
we live to duel some other day.

BTW,
why you guys keep saying forza barca. Forza is an italian word.
oh well, you folks must have copied it from ''DS1'' when his Italian squad came winning last season.at least JM tot you guys something, grin
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by adino(m): 12:58am On Nov 30, 2010
Barca fans make una use am soak garri and drink pure water on top now. Nonsense, by May ending we will know who will have the last laugh.
This barca team has been a unit for more than 3 seasons unlike RM that has not even played together for one season. The end shall tell.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Basseti: 12:58am On Nov 30, 2010
RuuDie:

Its not about the Clasico, its more about Madrid being shown that they are not half as good as their early season form suggested to everyone. . . . . .

Its one game, U are going to draw ur conclusion from one game, eh?  undecided

Imagine a scenario where Barca loses 3:0 in the reverse fixture, U gonna conclude that Barca aint as good as they claim to be.  undecided

Its a drubbing, no doubt, but the title is still up for grabs.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by RuuDie(m): 1:01am On Nov 30, 2010
AjanleKoko:

*sigh* Madridistas making empty threats as usual. If it helps, by all means go ahead. Lawd knows y'all need the psyching up.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

No mind dem --- na now all of dem remember sey d ligue neva end!
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by AjanleKoko: 1:03am On Nov 30, 2010
Basseti:

Imagine a scenario where Barca loses 3:0 in the reverse fixture,

Tell me that you truly, honestly, for real, no kidding, actually think that can ever happen undecided
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Gekko(m): 1:03am On Nov 30, 2010
Dizzam!!!!  shocked shocked shocked RM got beat like bata drums. Humbling experience for Mrinho. Champagne football!!
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by RuuDie(m): 1:04am On Nov 30, 2010
Basseti:

Its one game, U are going to draw your conclusion from one game, eh?  undecided

Imagine a scenario where Barca loses 3:0 in the reverse fixture, U gonna conclude that Barca aint as good as they claim to be.  undecided

Its a drubbing, no doubt, but the title is still up for grabs.

Oga. . . .  This is no ordinary 1-game. Managers get the boot over this "1 game" --- ask Juande Ramos  grin grin grin
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by asha80(m): 1:06am On Nov 30, 2010
I wonder why some people say that sergio busquets is not a good player.apart from that fact that he tends to fall easily he is class.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by RuuDie(m): 1:07am On Nov 30, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Tell me that you truly, honestly, for real, no kidding, actually think that can ever happen undecided

they'd need three extra players to even get a draw against this Barca side  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by eyoniggar(m): 1:09am On Nov 30, 2010
Galactico go, Segun pc go. grin
burntcable and pharoh come, they'll always go grin

Barca Cules, please lets assemble on our thread.

We have a very tough match in 4 days. (OSASUNA)

Xavi yellow, messi yellow, Villa yellow, valdes yellow aint
really a biggy.

THANK YOU ALL.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Basseti: 1:11am On Nov 30, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Well, this is football , and stranger things have happened. If I remember correctly , Barca lost 3:1 to a Jose Mourinho led team last year.

This team is no Inter of last year (actually Inter now is not even Inter of last year) and so thats why I predict some dramatic response from Mo.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by dayokanu(m): 1:13am On Nov 30, 2010
eyoniggar:

Galactico go, Segun pc go. grin
burntcable and pharoh come, they'll always go grin

Barca Cules, please lets assemble on our thread.

We have a very tough match in 4 days. (OSASUNA)

Xavi yellow, messi yellow, Villa yellow, valdes yellow aint
really a biggy.

THANK YOU ALL.

You don forget biina
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by RuuDie(m): 1:14am On Nov 30, 2010
LEO MESSI'S battle with Cristiano Ronaldo for the title of the world's best player turned into a no-contest.

Jose Mourinho's Real Madrid were ripped apart as Barcelona romped to El Clasico victory in the Nou Camp.

And Real's night ended in complete humiliation as Ronaldo sparked a brawl by shoving Barca boss Pep Guardiola and Sergio Ramos was sent off in injury time for a shocking tackle on Argentina star Messi.
While goals by Xavi, Pedro, David Villa and sub Jeffren sent the Barca fans into raptures, the Special One slipped away into the dark and gloomy shadows of his dugout. No tricks, no provocation, no solutions, no inspiration.

Guardiola's Barcelona won their fifth straight clash with Madrid over the last 2½ years and the Catalan giants have spanked their biggest rivals 16-2 on aggregate during the remarkable run of domination which Mourinho was hired to end.

So often in this contest the fear and loathing of Real Madrid suffocates Barca instead of giving them wings.

The bus which drove Mourinho's team to their hotel on Sunday night was pelted with bricks and stones.

That cocktail of resentment and hunger to excel has often left Barcelona jumpy and nervous in this fixture. Barca have won only two of the last five Nou Camp meetings - and they were niggly, uncertain streetfights.

But the weeks and weeks of simmering and burning while the Madrid press hailed Mourinho this time left Guardiola's players ready to surge out of their cages like young lions after a stray goat.

Just five minutes had gone when Messi gave notice that this was going to be special.

Darting around the Madrid penalty box he lifted the ball over everyone, keeper Iker Casillas included, only for the ball to bounce back off the far post.

But moments later, Barcelona ripped through the Madrid defence once again. This time Andres Iniesta's shot deflected and Xavi performed a remarkable juggling trick to scoop the ball over Casillas for the first goal.

All over the pitch Barcelona toyed with the league leaders. Iniesta, Messi, Pedro and Villa were absolutely sublime, and the latter two conjured up a second goal.

Xavi's control, vision and scything pass sent Villa roaring past Ramos at right-back and his cross left Pedro, the man whose dad is still a petrol pump attendant on Tenerife, to score.

Seventeen minutes gone and it was already looking like a massacre.

Ronaldo wasn't taking it well, which self respecting superstar would? Digging deep to try and summon a reaction he shoved Guardiola when the Barca coach first played 'come and get it' with the ball and then threw it away.

That sparked the first brawl of the night, but not the last.

By now, the famous stadium was rocking and tourists who paid several hundred euros for black-market tickets were wondering why they had moaned about the price.

Messi's genius kept on sending in team mates for more and his 54th-minute pass set up Villa to make it 3-0 - although the Spaniard looked suspiciously offside.

Three became four in a moment of utter and absolute magic just three minutes later.

Messi used one of his heat-seeking passes to send the ball right through the middle of the Madrid defence from about 50 yards and Villa impishly drew Casillas before dinking it in through the keeper's legs.

The night looked like it would end with Gerard Pique's taunting hand up in the air, five fingers splayed to the stadium, as he cockily celebrated Jeffren's icing-on-the cake goal in injury time.

Instead Ramos scythed down Messi and theyn shoved Carles Puyol over face first as he was being red carded.

The conseqences of the brawl that followed will be short term. The coneequences of this destruction of Mourinho's Real Madrid will never fade.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3251989/Barcelona-5-RealMadrid-0.html

very MINT  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Basseti: 1:15am On Nov 30, 2010
RuuDie:

Oga. . . .  This is no ordinary 1-game. Managers get the boot over this "1 game" --- ask Juande Ramos  grin grin grin

Juande Ramos?
U mean the dude that almost led T. hotspurs to the Championship?  undecided

Anyways, I no blame una. Real lost heavily, so I guess U earn the right to compare Mourinho to any coach that comes to ur mind.  cheesy
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by honeric01(m): 1:17am On Nov 30, 2010
Krayola:

Haha which post i ignore. I'll find u a download link later. None available yet

cool cool cool
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by RuuDie(m): 1:26am On Nov 30, 2010
Basseti:

Juande Ramos?
U mean the dude that almost led T. hotspurs to the Championship?  undecided

Anyways, I no blame una. Real lost heavily, so I guess U earn the right to compare Mourinho to any coach that comes to your mind.  cheesy

I see that the 5-0 mauling has given you amnesia too --- Ramos that won back-to-back UEFA cup titles. . . .  & in case you forget, he went on a run of about twenty (20) games unbeaten with Madrid before losing to Barca, a result which ultimately got him the boot. Another loss for Mourinho in the reverse fixture, he might well get similar treatment!
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by eyoniggar(m): 1:35am On Nov 30, 2010
DK, Na true I don forget sey Binna dey.

But wait oo, he bowed down to Barca after the
2 NIL defeat last season leaving segunpc
and galactico still running their mouths like
uncontrolled tap water. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers In 2012 / Manchester United Vs Southampton (2 - 0) On 19th August 2016 / Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 1) On 22nd July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.