Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 (35222 Views)

Poll: Who Takes The Day?

Barcelona Wins: 38% (69 votes)
Real Madrid Wins: 54% (96 votes)
Draw: 6% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 / El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 / Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by 0Edward0(m): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2010
May the God of football punish those Real Madrid players that let the "Special One" down, very lazy, over rated, and pregnant men. Most especially Casilas (the saboteur) for his very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very,very, poor armature show last night.

One thing s certain the league has just begun, because I believe in "Special One" (trophies this season = La Liga & UEFA).

Up the "Special One", Down "The Players"
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by ohaechesi(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2010
unbelievable, assault and humiliation of the highest order grin grin grin grin grin
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Guyman02: 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2010
Cascamalo:

22 unhindred passes before Barca 1st goal against a team of Real Madrid class!!!!!!!
The 5-0 bashing is a true reflection of the match.
66-34% possesion.
It was a beauty of a game played by Barcelona.
I love it so much.

Can someone tell me how I can get the match video?
My dad will like to see it, he missed the match.

See highlights here
http://www.timesoccer.com/video/011/29-barcelona-vs-real-madrid-live-highlights.html
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by degubi(m): 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2010
Now all the Barca haters will hold their peace after seeing Madrid and Jose eat the humble pie. If football is won by the number of comments, polls or the amount of boasting then Madrid would have carried the day. Barca has proven once again that our words are displayed on the pitch not in the media to attract attention. Barca is simply the best team in the world currently and Lionel Messi is better than Christano Ronaldo. Barca 5 - Madrid 0. Now that will always be a night to remember.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by hasyak(m): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2010
n the El Grand Classico pre match conference, a reporter asks Ronaldo as a footballer what do you bring to the sport as a whole.Ronaldo responds, "God of Soccer sent me to earth to show the world how football is meant to be played".Later in the conference as Messi sits alongside Guardiola, the same reporter asks Messi what's his opinion on ronaldo's comment.Messi replies, "I didn't send anyone!"
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by quadrillio(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2010
hasyak:

n the El Grand Classico pre match conference, a reporter asks Ronaldo as a footballer what do you bring to the sport as a whole.Ronaldo responds, "God of Soccer sent me to earth to show the world how football is meant to be played".Later in the conference as Messi sits alongside Guardiola, the same reporter asks Messi what's his opinion on ronaldo's comment.Messi replies, "I didn't send anyone!"
ROFL, u don craze finish.

- SAFE.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by holydante(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2010
hasyak:

omg, heheheheheh, you know it took mw a while to get the import of this hhahahahahahah, you sure is a funny man. that means CR7 is a fluke grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

nice one
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by 1759(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2010
hasyak:

Lol grin, nice one.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by U1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2010
Now where are those Madrid fans as well as sympathisers running their mouths here yesterday. E nbe, eshi npada bo wa bebe It was 2-6 in favour of Barca two seasons ago, and now a 5-0 thrashing from my boys. Now, tell me that's not convincing enough; you fit say that only if you people are scapegoats.

Madrid, who is your daddy? Barca!!! cheesy grin I'm particularly happy that Mourinho didn't have any answers to the questions asked by Barca. So happy! This is Christmas in November. grin

That was a heck of an "El Beatico." Or should I call it "El Iya re." grin

@ Kokoye

Irohim lerefe:

Egbe agboboolu 'Bacilona' bosi fun awon egbee 'Rial madrid' ni ee marun otooto. Won sti tun bu iyepe siwon lenu pelu.

Jose Morinho si sori kodo, e bu sekun. Ronaldo fi ibinu ti Guardeola laya.

Balubalu ntafin ni bacilona lo fun wo leni.

That's really funny. cheesy grin
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by U1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2010
hasyak:

Now that was funny. cheesy I didn't actually get it immediately. It was quarillio's "ROFL, u don craze finish." post that made me reconsider it.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by distinct00: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2010
To be candid BARCA wee on fire yesterday but according to mr macho himself the special one madrid is a team in the making, the best thing is for mardrid to accept the loss in good faith, pick up their peices and hope for a brighter future clash with BARCA
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by quadrillio(m): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2010
6 shots on target and the match ended 5 - 0. That's greatness.

I don't know what I'll do again to seal d mouths of this special "ordinary one" blind followers. like I told a friend "he has choose d wrong league to come and claim his special crap." T'ESTIMO BARÇA

- SAFE
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by coolguyz(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2010
@holydante

download opera mini on your BB and you can go to nairaland and post comments just same as on PC. it gives you the full version and not mobile view. . . .and guess what, its fast!
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Chukyjunior(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2010
I think eitha there was a mis-comunic8n b/w Guardiola & CR7 or Guardi was jst infantyl 4 dat brief moment. U hold d bal long enuf 4 som1 2 com get it & den throw it away jst wen he's withn reach; not proper!
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by rikamann: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2010
D sons of d God of football are Maradona, Zidane and Ronaldinho until yesterday when Messi justified to be called the last son of God of football. Ronaldo plays like Figo, Etim Esin,etc, very good players but can't do what the sons of God of fooball will do. The 'Sons' will displace 4 or 5 players instantly without drawing attention because it is very normal.
You think you are a good coach when you have good players. Willy Bazuaye was very good at NNB, Benin because of good players. So is Jose Mourinho, ah ahahaha. Do some thinking, most coaches are same unless they loose.
Imagine a porous midfield for 90mins, you will crucify Siasia. Don't also mention 'Porto' or else I will remind you of Van Gaal in 1995 and others. Pls enjoy your day!
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Homonide: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2010
The Special One was handed, probably his most heaviest defeat of his coaching career. I believe Madrid would come out stronger after this humiliation, @ least Mourinho and his boys now know that the are not invincible.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by 13volts(m): 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2010
up messi

Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by holydante(m): 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2010
quadrillio:

6 shots on target and the match ended 5 - 0. That's greatness.

I don't know what I'll do again to seal d mouths of this special "ordinary one" blind followers. like I told a friend "he has choose  d wrong league to come and claim his special crap." T'ESTIMO BARÇA

- SAFE

for the 1st time in recent ages, i am all cracked up since yesternite. @ bolded part, well said bruv, it will never be a walk in the park for him as long as la liga is concerned, BARCA will ensure that, you play bus game with Inter @ d Nou, it cant happen again. Another suprise was Puyol, he stood like a rock of Gibraltar yesterday. I love these guys, am so proud.

coolguyz:

@holydante

download opera mini on your BB and you can go to nairaland and post comments just same as on PC. it gives you the full version and not mobile view. . . .and guess what, its fast!

Much appreciated coolguyz, one lurv cool

U1:

Now that was funny. cheesy I didn't actually get it immediately. It was quarillio's "ROFL,  u don craze finish." post that made me reconsider it.

yea, thats one crazy stuff i have seen in a while, hasyak was @ his best there. Messi the footie god grin grin grin grin grin
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Funjay(m): 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2010
Hmmmmnnnn. I have never seen Mourinho close to tears, he surely was on this 1. Barca dimystify his legendary claim.
1 thing however must be mentioned, he has never won in Nou Camp against Barca in any competition so i wasnt that surprised but for the humiliation.
Only 1 person seems to supporting Madrid after dis thrashing and the person is a female who obviously is in love with CR7.
Well, Messi may not be as cute and as fine as CR7 but wen it comes to the round leather game, there is just 1 numero Uno, at least for now and real football fans and analyst knows that the name doesnt start with a 'C'.
Check out whoever is against the brilliant display by barca last 9t, they are either anti-beautiful football or most likely Chelsea and Mourinho's fans.
We saw the height of football last 9t, a football lecture well delivered by the almighty barca (the best team on planet earth, even though i am an Arsenal Fan) to the Madristars - the unhappy students.
I think i will agree with what my younger brother said, (a tru football fan and analyst, even though he is a Chelsea and Mourinho fan), he said  and i quote, "UEFA should please intervene and end the cheating going on in Barca, hw in heaven will a team have Xavi, Iniesta and Messi playing 2geda" they were simply out of this world last 9t.
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by quadrillio(m): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2010
@holydante,

what they don't know is that he can claim whatever thing he likes (choosen one, special one , the best manager) but pep + the barca players = The Special Team.

and that is greater any useless special bullshit.

- SAFE
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by seg2know: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2010
Am sure by now they will stop making mouth about that their CR7.
There is no doubt right now that LM10 is the best in the World
And now we know who has got the best Midfield on the peach of Play

Pls Madrid Fan, We look forward to the next leg,

You guys shld not fall our hand again but anyways, Epele Ijanba nla naa

hahahahahahahaha
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by 13volts(m): 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2010
But now the demon of revenge has been satisfied, payback metted out on mourino . And in some style!
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by clickgold(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2010
E don happen.

Fact:

Barca is better than real madrid in ALL departments. chei. My money
my money, my money

cry
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by Christopherblings: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2010
we are not used 2 playing on sundays.lol
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by vislabraye(m): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2010
I know some Morino ass leakers will blame the players. When Real was winning smaller teams, Mo was great. how can anyone in his right senses say Cassilas is a lazy coach. Some one said the players did not listen to Mo's instruction. In that case we can say when Barca defeated man u de players did not listen to the coach or when arsenal was defeated they did not listen to Wenger. Men grow up.
Barca was on fire. For the first time Mo's mouth will close. If care is not taken, Mo will lose at home.
All those laughing at arsenal when Barca defeated them, let them take a look at this. grin grin grin
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by beey2(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2010
It's high time Mo should learn to play footie on the pitch and not on pages of papers!!!!
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by cookery07: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2010
WTF!!!!! that was an absolutely dismal performance by madrid,
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by daremichae: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2010
You must have an intellect mind to read a game, and get­ your notes, strength and weakness, which i believe the­ special-one has done already. The match was really­ hyped, special dignitaries travelled to Barcelona from­ all parts of the world to watch the match, cos of the­ capabilities of the teams and respective coaches­ involved in the game. We all knew what Messi, Xavi,­ Iniesta, Villa, C'Ronaldo, Ozil, Di Maria, and­ Mourinho can do.

The whole world was expecting a very­ tight and competitive game, but Jose Mourinho decide to­ go for a tactical-reading one, to take notes of the­ tactical strengths and weaknesses. He has the ability­ to think deeper, wiser and differently,,,a quality that­ clearly underlines him as the special one and a true­ genius, who knows so much about the inside of the­ game,,, he could have been teaching Football-Tactics in­ a school that other coaches would pay to attend and get­ a certificate for.

He wasn't moving around on­ the Touch-line shouting and passing messages across­ like he would normally do, only reading and taking­ notes of tactics that would matter, when the stakes are­ higher (Knock-out phases of competitions).

so for now­ Barcelona can rejoice, rejoice and rejoice, as they­ have done wonderful well, they have prooved so many­ pundits wrong, they have been incredible, but on­ another note, they should celebrate with a caution,­ come the end of the season,,,as who laughs last last­ best (lesson from last season champions league), REAL MADRID FOR
LIFE
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by eyoniggar(m): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2010
daremichae:

You must have an intellect mind to read a game, and get­ your notes, strength and weakness, which i believe the­ special-one has done already. The match was really­ hyped, special dignitaries travelled to Barcelona from­ all parts of the world to watch the match, cos of the­ capabilities of the teams and respective coaches­ involved in the game. We all knew what Messi, Xavi,­ Iniesta, Villa, C'Ronaldo, Ozil, Di Maria, and­ Mourinho can do.

The whole world was expecting a very­ tight and competitive game, but Jose Mourinho decide to­ go for a tactical-reading one, to take notes of the­ tactical strengths and weaknesses. He has the ability­ to think deeper, wiser and differently,,,a quality that­ clearly underlines him as the special one and a true­ genius, who knows so much about the inside of the­ game,,, he could have been teaching Football-Tactics in­ a school that other coaches would pay to attend and get­ a certificate for.

He wasn't moving around on­ the Touch-line shouting and passing messages across­ like he would normally do, only reading and taking­ notes of tactics that would matter, when the stakes are­ higher (Knock-out phases of competitions).

so for now­ Barcelona can rejoice, rejoice and rejoice, as they­ have done wonderful well, they have prooved so many­ pundits wrong, they have been incredible, but on­ another note, they should celebrate with a caution,­ come the end of the season,,,as who laughs last last­ best (lesson from last season champions league), REAL MADRID FOR
LIFE

Hahahaha, WTF is this ur saying?? Tactical observation my NUTS, oh well  wud describe your post as the only thing the MOU supporters will take as consolation speech t o ease out their saddened moment. PELE,
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by sweetguy10(m): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2010
daremichae:

LIFE

This guy dey console himself grin grin grin grin grin abi na MOU send you ni ?
Re: First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 by ddippset(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2010
the most frustrating part of this all is that nothing is ever enuff to shut these madrid and mourinho obsessed pple up. give them one week they will start pretending like this humiliation never happened. they would greese their running lips again. anyway ronaldo world always be in messi's shadow. no one would ever notice ronaldo on the same pitch with the messiah. iam out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 / Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 1) On 22nd July 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.