Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos (41001 Views)

Naked Rapist Dies After Smashing Victim's Door Open With Head / Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa / Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by Mryacks: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
Just look at his evil ugly face.....terrible human being.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by Cantonese: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
Wetin concern the police in the matter? The man did now allow anyone rescue the baby from his hands. The police should not have rescued the bastard from the hands of the mob. They should have thoroughly beaten him, decapitated him gradually and then smash his rock like head on a heavy metal well placed on the ground.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by knowyaself2(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
olasunkanmimart:

It's a Second degree murder because it was not a premeditated murder.

Sir, please educate me, didn't he premeditate it before snatching and smashing the baby on the floor?
Will he be absolved from being charged with first degree murder because he was provoked?

In other words, can anger as a reason cancel out the premeditation process?
Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by airminem(f): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
dont8:
You must be insane for typing this balderdash, to even think you're a lady yourself, you must be a beast like the man.

Nothing, I rerepeat, nothing justify the killing of that baby.
Read again beasty
Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Why are people becoming too aggressive these days . The rate at people take offence to trivial matters frightens me
Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by Dicktionary: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
Now I believe that beastia lives among men. smh
Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
See as him resemble Mannabbqgrils
Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
collinsDeji:
A ferocious father, Isiaka Ayobami has allegedly smashed his one year old girl on the ground hence killing her in the process at Isheri Area of Lagos. The sad incident occurred on Saturday 26th October, 2019 at about 6:00pm.

It was gathered that the man forcefully seized his daughter from the mother and hit her on the ground, shattering her head. The suspect would have been lynched but for the intervention of the police.

Police Public Relations Officer, Bala Elkana confirming the incident on Saturday, said he received a phone call from Isiaka’s younger brother concenring the incident which prompted the response from the police preventing the angry crowd from lynching the suspect. ” The baby’s head was shattered and she died on the spot.

The suspect was almost lynched by angry mobs from the area, if not for the timely intervention of the Police. He will be charged to court for murder” He added .

https://thickmatch.com/man-kills-one-year-old-daughter-smashing-ground/

Hmm women dey marry o... How person go look this one finish go marry am? Hm! Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by dont8(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
airminem:
Read again beasty
Why Calling the woman a cheat when you cannot substantiate it. It's an act of foolishness because it wasn't stated in the report she cheated.

To make it worst, you're a woman unless you're a man disguising as a woman. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by Newtononline(m): 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
Kendumazy:
Smh. How God dey take dey share this pregnancy stuff sef. Carry pregnancy give useless human beings while some people somewhere are dieing to have just one. Baba God. I no dey blame you oo! Keep sharing your thing but abeg, hear the cries of those expectant families too.

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

It's not God that shares pregnancy. There is no baby factory in heaven
Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by Oladeleodutayo: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
Shit happens
Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by sayisayi(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
I knew which LGA dis guy would hail from grin grin grin

Say no to industrial mining. Protect Planet Earth.
Re: Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos by nyiamfrank: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lawyers be like

Have you people brothered to find out what the One Year Old baby did to him? All of you just jump into conclusion.

What if it was gathered that the 1 year old baby in an embarrassing way urinated on him or maybe deficated on her father's trouser?

Please and please always investigate and verify facts before you begin to take sides.

Killing the baby was a big lesson to it so that next time when the baby is with the father, she will never try that again.

If I be lawyer, I for good oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Lebanese Woman,others Use EFCC Vests For Robbery / 38-Year-Old Islamic Cleric Caught Defiling His 17-Year-Old Sister-In-Law / "Mad" Woman Caught With Numerous Sim Cards And ATM Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.