Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,146 members, 7,867,334 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend (38403 Views)

8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out / Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by Korllami007: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
Bad boy VS bad girl.

So, someone is posting on social but can't call the cops.

2 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by iWasNotHere(m): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
Money slow to enter. Baba turn mad man now you’re shouting hostage.
Enjoy your beating

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by cybriz82(m): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
May d beating continuel...afterall no be we send er message. Dude evn resemble angela okorie s brother.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by iamJ(m): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
How does this concern us?

Na crowd funding sponsor her trip to Ghana

Make una dey get sense abeg

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by vivalavida(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
That should be unbitchable sister. That's how he pushed his sister to go after any man and look at the result. Archaic human being.

Seems u know her
Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by unbitchable(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
That should be unbitchable sister. That's how he pushed his sister to go after any man and look at the result. Archaic human being.
A slay queen travelled all the way to Ghana for the dick and got pregnant. you've had your hoe phase, time for you to get married and make your life meaningful.

2 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by morikee: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
jrtorrents:

Hmm what has Ghana done? You realize that her boyfriend is Nigerian?
Ok i retracted my earlier statement.
Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
unbitchable:

A slay queen travelled all the way to Ghana for the dick and got pregnant. you've had your hoe phase, time for you to get married.
Enter Ghana and rescue ur sister my friend! Hoe phase indeed

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by Injera(f): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
dollarsplenty:
gbeke
Is gbeke a warrior slang
Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by RTSC: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
Your mate dey graduate from school with 4.9 as a virgin, you dey there turn yourself to sperm reservoir for a violent fool.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by Happyguy201: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
even in ghana yahoo bois are not finding it easy , times are hard for bois everywhere , imagine chopping the last indomie . smh . nothing pass legit abeg . these are the useless girls we are talking about . when maga dey pay she dey enjoy with the guy , well times are hard now

3 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by Majid1990(m): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thunder fire you dia who ask if you're regretting being pregnant idiotic fool till you die I only pity ur parent waisted sperm
Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by Leeprince: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
Oun to ju unwa lo ju unri
Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by dollarsplenty(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
Injera:

Is gbeke a warrior slang
the girl don enter gbeke (trouble)
Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by OhiOfIhima: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
They wanna go and hustle 4 Obodo oyibo, abi Ghana naw Obodo oyibo naw. International ashawo, who did you find go there b4 u jam ur senseless bf.. Facebook love! shioor
Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
see the kind pix she post on watap , one would think she was some celebrity, so she is just a jobless leech.

serves her right, getting pregnant so called rich guys is not a profession.
Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by mgh2: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
If she like Make she die for there, watin concern us.

Nor be money them they look for? Them go see money chop till them burry them.

Them never see anything

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by RTSC: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Majid1990:
Thunder fire you dia who ask if you're regretting being pregnant idiotic fool till you die I only pity ur parent waisted sperm
na the parent I pity too.
Pikin wey dem suppose give to orphanage instead of wasting money on her naming ceremony.

I hate girls that are not wise. Comparing themselves with boys.

3 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by Etizz: 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
Topic is misleading
Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by unbitchable(m): 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Enter Ghana and rescue ur sister my friend! Hoe phase indeed
my sister is married. you're aging faster, go and freeze your eggs

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by chuksjuve(m): 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Some of you ladies will see a morally deficient boy, with everything screaming danger but just because he has money to throw around you to buy your material cravings, you go ahead !

When he now starts manifesting his beastly attitudes, you begin to cry out domestic violence and abuse .

I don't really pity you lots, everything you are going through is a consequences of your misguided blind choice .

I pray you have sense .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
unbitchable:

my sister is married. you're aging faster, go and freeze your eggs
Thank u.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by dahtboi: 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
godofuck231:
Baby mamas and their quest for rich men, did your father give your hand out before you became pregnant? A man who has no respect for his blood , not ready to accept responsibilities and has no plans for you? Ok wait , when you are dead the coffin will be bought in dollars
FACTS
Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by SenecaTheYonger: 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by unbitchable(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Thank u.
show us your wedding ring
Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by emonis88: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
This 1 see audio money n fell for it all the way to Ghana. Now the small money weh the guy get he use am scatter ur head come f--k u all the way to pregnancy. Now money no dey the guy come dey see u as the devils incernate. U carry bell come, money go. U better find ur way home make the guy no kill u one day for there o! U no like struggling guy, u done see the thing weh audio money done do u.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by Ddeeda: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
Blessing warned her.. nothing more to say

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
unbitchable:

show us your wedding ring
hhaahhahahahhahhaha. In good time. I'll definitely create a thread
Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by MetaPhysical: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
That twerk was probably why Obaro got interested and hooked her up to begin with.

When you display hoe-ism, you end up under the sheets with thug-ism.

I have never seen a twerker that did not have a sorry tale to tell after a hookup.

Did Princess call for our assist when the twerk was going good? What are we to do now? I would love to raise a thousand Army from here and advance through land to go free our Princess....but border is closed.

Give us update after border opens, please.

6 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by nkemdi89(f): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
You travelled all the way from Nigeria to visit an isoko boy who is probably into Yahoo yahoo, what do you expect? If he is really hitting it big he would have find his way to Cyprus, he is only trying to run away from responsibilities.

2 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend by unbitchable(m): 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
hhaahhahahahhahhaha. In good time. I'll definitely create a thread
In good time.. Remember, evening newspaper doesn't smell nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband / Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint / Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.