Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruiting! (4042 Views)

NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE Is Recruiting Presently / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruiting! by aydot4531: 10:22pm On May 21, 2007
Hi guy ACESS BANK is collecting hard copy,hurry now it could be you
Re: Recruiting! by donabi: 1:31am On May 22, 2007
@aydot4531, pls Access bank where? Or is this applicable to all branches in the country?
Re: Recruiting! by Daray(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2007
The H/Q is at Oyin Jolayemi in V/Island, Lagos
Re: Recruiting! by emysexy: 10:24am On May 22, 2007
Access Bank are they accepting CV from HND and B.SC 2.2 ? Can someone reply for clarification plz!!
Re: Recruiting! by Daray(m): 10:29am On May 22, 2007
Accepts mostly from 2.1 University candidates
Re: Recruiting! by aydot4531: 11:52am On May 22, 2007
Hi donabi,u can drop it in any of their branches or preferably @ the headquarters.Access recruits only graduates with 2.1 and no room 4 HND graduates.
Re: Recruiting! by aydot4531: 11:53am On May 22, 2007
Hi donabi,u can drop it in any of their branches or preferably @ the headquarters.Access recruits only graduates with 2.1 and no room 4 HND graduates.
Re: Recruiting! by Matured26(m): 1:03pm On May 22, 2007
OO Boy,
If you also finished from a state university,
just forget it ok?
That's to add to the 2.1 story
Although if u've got the leg, pls try
I know a 2.2. guy and finished from state university who entered cos of leg
So ---------------------------
Re: Recruiting! by chii: 1:44pm On May 22, 2007
Haba,dats not true.i know someone dat has a 2.2, finishd from a state university, and was called up for the test. He submitted his cv at their head office and he doesn,t know any one there.

Ah Ah, all this rumour mongers
Re: Recruiting! by Matured26(m): 2:30pm On May 22, 2007
Hello Chiii,
Take me for my word.
He will never be chosen if he does not know anyone.
I know a guy who was thru till the interview stage
And he was asked how did he get this far with a 2.2 and from state university?
He did not get the job.

When you don't have enuf info, pls don't talk ok?
Re: Recruiting! by eclipse(f): 3:32pm On May 22, 2007
I strongly agree with you Matured, Chii is very wrong. I have had an experience with them before and know others that have had similar experinces . Probably Chii was miss informed but that does'nt mean she cant air her views based on the knowledge she has about them. I think you should be very mild in correcting people cos i belive everybody here will only post information if they belive it will help others . Pls chii if you can back your yourself with enough proof go ahead. Maybe its just us going tru the wrong channels.
Re: Recruiting! by Matured26(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2007
Hi Eclipse,
Thanks for the correction.
Hey Chii,
Really didn't mean to be harsh
Am sorry if I was.

We will all get there.
Re: Recruiting! by skygold: 2:01pm On May 23, 2007
aydot i think somtin is wrong with u brain go for check up grin tongue[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#770077][/color]
Re: Recruiting! by pinokio(m): 2:26pm On May 23, 2007
for HND graduates (like me), contact their recruiter with your credentials and c.v. at no.9 ohaeto street, d-line, (ICSL)
Re: Recruiting! by angelstone(f): 3:24pm On May 23, 2007
hi i was met the PA to Ag-Aig Imokhuede the owner of Acess bank and he specifically told me 2;1 from a federal university.so believe it know someone or not.
Re: Recruiting! by angelstone(f): 3:35pm On May 23, 2007
hi i once met the PA to Aig-Aig Imokhuede the owner of Acess bank and he specifically told me 2;1  from a federal university.so believe it know someone or not.
Re: Recruiting! by doyinluv(m): 8:10am On Sep 08, 2007
I hope your comments so far wont reduce my confindence when meeting the M.D of Access Bank for my Last interview.I was called upon for an interview with the system support department of the Bank and though its for experience level i feel which i dont think the issue of 2.2 and state university should come in but i hope it dosent.I hope i can get comments concerning this issue.if u have any advice for me pls reply fast or send it to my box sannibinahmed@yahoo.com.
Re: Recruiting! by manakims: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2007
I ve a lady that finished frm LASU she is with them now at their traning sch but she had 2.1
Re: Recruiting! by Alert(f): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2007
I was at the venue of one of their test last month, I heard the woman say those with 2:2 and HND'S should leave the hall and that they should summit their cvs at their office so that they could be called this month, for the test is those with 2:2., If we are to go by the woman's word that means there's a chance for those with 2:2.
as for state universities, I think the bann has been lifted.
Re: Recruiting! by Aussie(m): 6:33am On Sep 10, 2007
TAKE THIS FROM ME; ACCESS BANK NOW ACCEPT STATE UNIVERSTY GRADUATES. AM POSTING THIS PIECE FROM MY DESK IN ACCESS BANK HEAD OFFICE. SO, ALL THESE THEY COLLECT, THEY DON'T COLLECT SHOULD BE RESTED.

BUT YOU MUST HAVE A 2.1. WE EVEN HAVE PEOPLE FROM PRIVATE UNIVERSTIES HERE.

SHALLOM!! wink
Re: Recruiting! by kachybugo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2007
Aussie, you probably got the job because you've got leg in Access Bank, I met Aig yet was bounced. Access Bank or Rather Gbenga and co discriminate against State University Graduates truth be told.

Eclipse what was your experience in Access Bank like?

(1) (Reply)

2008 Dv Lottery Kcc / Between Diamond Bank And GTB, Which Pays Higher / Urgent-Volunteer Lecturers Needed (Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.