Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. (3890 Views)

... / Already Frustrated With My New Job / I Am Frustrated And Need A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by guyman2(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
When I receieved a mail on that black Friday, 27th of January, 2012 for a meeting at the Protea Hotel, Ikeja GRA, little did I know it was the beginning of the other side of life for me and my family. At that meeting, termination letters were handed over to us former staff of Intercontinental Bank plc by the Management of Access Bank plc. Who just acquired the assets and liabilities of IBPLC. The reason was that we had a negative OJC (Operation Just Cause)-a strange appraisal system introduced some weeks ago by Access Bank plc.

At home with my 2-weeks-old baby and my wife, I assured them that Access Bank must have truncated my career with them but that was certainly going to be the beginning of good things in our lives. I held my wife and baby and renewed my love for them. While at that, I pondered on how to get funds for my baby diapers,feeding, an almost due house rents and other basic necessaries.

It was with this vigour, I ironed my trousers the following Monday and hit the road to Victoria Island. Armed with my CVs, I visited all the head offices of banks submitting my CV as an experienced hire, while I was successful to submit in some offices, I was turned down by others but I did not budge, I continued.

Today is 10 months after I lost my job and despite frantic effort to get a job, I wouldn't say I have been too lucky. In the course of this 10 months, I have been ejected from my 2 bedroom appartment and I live in a room and no hope of the next meal. My family is suffering.

I call on any good spirited nairalander to come to my aid. All I need Is a job to fend for my family. I have a first degree in Finance and presently struggling to conclude an M.Sc.
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
cry May you find favour before the year runs out. Hold on, help is coming your way soon but then, why not find some sort of business to do in the interim, also wat is your wifey doing?

Fellow nairalanders, if u re in a position to helpi, kindly oblige him.

Shalom
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by assalaamat(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
My brother,this is a trying time for u,and u shall overcome it by the grace of Almighty God.Make sure u register with all these jobs vacancies website,go to google and type"Daily Nigerian Jobs Website",register with them and they will be sending all daily vacancies to ur email box.May God be with u and ur family.
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by guyman2(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
@HardleyC and Assalaamat. A big Amen.
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 27, 2012
God will meet you at the point of your need.
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 27, 2012
admins pls can u move dis to d front page, so 9jirians can help. All he needs is a job. Lord pls see dis brother true dis had tyms.
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by georgee(m): 8:08am On Nov 27, 2012
@GuyMan, i feel u bro. I remember that night, i was about closing from office (Oceanic Bank Head öffice) when some of ma colleague told me that IBPLC staff were currently being handed termination letter@ Protea hotel. The news sent fears down my spine. On the 15th of Feb 2012, oceanic bank did same. I was handed my own letter of termination. Hmmmm, its 9months now with a wife and a 4month old beautiful baby. I will thank God for it hasn't been easy. I will implore any nairalander who knws someone somewia to just lend a helping hand. All i crave for is Job to keep my family going. God bless u as u decide to help ur brothers in need. I have a B.Sc, UNILAG and a 4yr banking experience(Head office).
@Guyman, lets not lose hope, ur story is so pathetic. God will look our way sooner than we fink.
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by guyman2(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2012
@Moderator.

Can you help me to the front page please? Thank you.
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by mindboggler: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2012
@ op, much as i sympathize with you in your present predicament, you have to find a business that you will engage yourself in. I have a relation that went through exactly the same situation as you and he also had a 2 months old baby and wife. His wife was a youth corper so no tangible means of income from her. He didn't go about begging for help but gathered the much resources he had and started up a business. Three years later, with hard work, dedication and prayers he is now running his own business and EMPLOYING labour.
My advice to you my dear friend is that if you dont want to receive insult from people including your relations and even your wife,because of your unemployment, start up something, anything, and put your mind to it. A white collar job is not the ticket to living a happy successful life. Cheers
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by ifyalways(f): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2012
Front page indeed.

Is this the new scam?is the OP serious now?when would he stop creating such sob story threads and get real?is he same person as the goat last night that created similar thread?

April 2007, OP was in America, had a vacation in Naija and was even looking for a "vacation babe" on nld :
https://www.nairaland.com/49316/why-nigeria-violent

https://www.nairaland.com/46655/nigeria-vacation-monday-2nd-april

By November same year, OP was in his room, jobless, crying, contemplating suicide et all
https://www.nairaland.com/96502/nairalanders-im-dying

Btw, you did advertised for an "audition" at a point, is this the script?

3 Likes

Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by Nextworldnx(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2012
@OP, check this first bank advert for both graduate trainee and experience hire.

http://nextjobsfile..com/2012/11/first-bank-of-nigeria-recruitment-for.html

Goodluck
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by guyman2(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2012
@Ifyalways

Why are you always fast to point accusing fingers and label one a SCAM?

Let me respond to your allegations:

The first link was just a debate on the spate of violence in Nigeria in which I had to play the devil's advocate. You can reread the whole thread again.

The second thread was just a mischievious one without any intent of scamming anybody. You can go over it agin.

The last link was having to wait for over 2 years after NYSC to get the IBPLC. Job. You can go over the entire post to see the waiting period for training school.

For the audition, yes, a friend needed some actors and I helped in put it on NL. So tell me who I have scammed?
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by ifyalways(f): 10:46am On Nov 27, 2012
You were playing the devils advocate when you created a thread to say you were in America?

You were mischievous when you put your number online to look for a "vacation girl"

You were "about to die 5 months after you returned from America and vacation" ?

This must be your brother :
https://www.nairaland.com/1114415/what-when-dead-broke

3 Likes

Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by guyman2(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2012
ifyalways: You were playing the devils advocate when you created a thread to say you were in America?

You were mischievous when you put your number online to look for a "vacation girl"

Needless to trade words with you. I will get a job here and SHAME you.
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by ifyalways(f): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2012
guyman2:

Needless to trade words with you. I won't get anyone to scam using sentiments and sob stories.
fixed!!!
My pleasure .

2 Likes

Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2012
guyman2: When I receieved a mail on that black Friday, 27th of January, 2012 for a meeting at the Protea Hotel, Ikeja GRA, little did I know it was the beginning of the other side of life for me and my family. At that meeting, termination letters were handed over to us former staff of Intercontinental Bank plc by the Management of Access Bank plc. Who just acquired the assets and liabilities of IBPLC. The reason was that we had a negative OJC (Operation Just Cause)-a strange appraisal system introduced some weeks ago by Access Bank plc.

At home with my 2-weeks-old baby and my wife, I assured them that Access Bank must have truncated my career with them but that was certainly going to be the beginning of good things in our lives. I held my wife and baby and renewed my love for them. While at that, I pondered on how to get funds for my baby diapers,feeding, an almost due house rents and other basic necessaries.

It was with this vigour, I ironed my trousers the following Monday and hit the road to Victoria Island. Armed with my CVs, I visited all the head offices of banks submitting my CV as an experienced hire, while I was successful to submit in some offices, I was turned down by others but I did not budge, I continued.

Today is 10 months after I lost my job and despite frantic effort to get a job, I wouldn't say I have been too lucky. In the course of this 10 months, I have been ejected from my 2 bedroom appartment and I live in a room and no hope of the next meal. My family is suffering.

I call on any good spirited nairalander to come to my aid. All I need Is a job to fend for my family. I have a first degree in Finance and presently struggling to conclude an M.Sc.
my brother first go to God in prayer and talk with Him He knows best. Meanwhile send to me your number and other details to intbizoilandgas@gmail.com
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2012
ifyalways: You were playing the devils advocate when you created a thread to say you were in America?

op if this is true am sorry I cannot help you. If people think they are smart, they will be found out very soon. Nigerians have soiled their image that is difficult to know who is real or not.
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by ibehenryrocket(m): 11:31am On Nov 27, 2012
@Ifyalways.Pple change, dats 2007. We all tend to make mistakes when we re young & life seems rosy. D bible says he dats without sin let him cast d first stone. Besides he's not asking 4 money but a job. What's d harm in dat & his C.v will speak 4 him if indeed his scamming. I say let God judge him. Pls nairalanders help him if u can
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by guyman2(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2012
ibehenry@rocket:
@Ifyalways.Pple change, dats 2007. We all tend to make mistakes when we re young & life seems rosy. D bible says he dats without sin let him cast d first stone. Besides he's not asking 4 money but a job. What's d harm in dat & his C.v will speak 4 him if indeed his scamming. I say let God judge him. Pls nairalanders help him if u can

My brother, am so confused that ifyalways is bringing up a 2007 thread because I asked for help to get a job.
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by ifyalways(f): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
Ibehenry, no scammer comes out to ask for money directly. They ALL start with sob stories, win peoples empathy and then voila, they hit and run.

Check this thread:

He didn't start with asking for money. He needed a job cos of wife bla bla and before you know it, kind hearted nlders wanted to wire him money before he was busted.

If he needs a job, he should keep applying like others here or what makes his situation critical?what's the point with the sob story if not to work on peoples emotion?

Is this the first emotional pity party thread he's created on nld?No!!!

And right now, you've concluded those 2007 threads were jokes because

PS:I never judged him. I only reminded him of what he typed with his hands here.

4 Likes

Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by azpekuliar: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hehehehehehehehehehehe... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by ibehenryrocket(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
Maybe cos am looking 4 a job too dats Y i share in his distress. But What's wiv d “f<k u expecting to hear ur Obituary soon” Dats deep. Haba!!. Note of warning: No dispensation of cash. Only job assistance. THANK YOU
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
ifyalways: Ibehenry, no scammer comes out to ask for money directly. They ALL start with sob stories, win peoples empathy and then voila, they hit and run.

Check this thread:

He didn't start with asking for money. He needed a job cos of wife bla bla and before you know it, kind hearted nlders wanted to wire him money before he was busted.

If he needs a job, he should keep applying like others here or what makes his situation critical?what's the point with the sob story if not to work on peoples emotion?

PS:I never judged him. I only reminded him of what he typed with his hands here.

@Ifyalways.

Don't be too fast at condemning people and those words you used on him are too indecent for a lady like you.

@Poster.

Go to Stanbic IBTC site and submit your Resume there.

3 Likes

Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by yuzedo: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
ifyalways: Front page indeed.

Is this the new scam?is the OP serious now?when would he stop creating such sob story threads and get real?is he same person as the goat last night that created similar thread?

April 2007, OP was in America, had a vacation in Naija and was even looking for a "vacation babe" on nld :
https://www.nairaland.com/49316/why-nigeria-violent

https://www.nairaland.com/46655/nigeria-vacation-monday-2nd-april

By November same year, OP was in his room, jobless, crying, contemplating suicide et all
https://www.nairaland.com/96502/nairalanders-im-dying

Btw, you did advertised for an "audition" at a point, is this the script?

Aunty Ify haff vexx shaa!!! grin grin grin grin

Did you catch this cheeky bit?
guyman2:

Maga of Life! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by mrprince3: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
ifyalways: Ibehenry, no scammer comes out to ask for money directly. They ALL start with sob stories, win peoples empathy and then voila, they hit and run.

Check this thread:

100 LIKES! I WONDER WHAT MAKES HIS OWN CASE MORE CRITICAL THAN MOST PERSONS STILL UNEMPLOYED AFTER 2 OR 3 YRS AFTER NYSC.. HE SHOULD HAVE MADE SOME SAVINGS WHILE STILL WORKING WITH ACESS BANK KNOWING FULL WELL, THAT THERE'S NO JOB SECURITY IN THE BANKING SECTOR. THIS FORNAT NO WORK FOR ME OOOOO....

3 Likes

Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by mkoabiola: 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2012

Check this thread:

What evidence do u av against ds young man.
Do u knw wat he is passing through
He is xpressing hs mind.u only knw urs.
Pls ,let all sleeping dog lie.
If u can't help ,is beta not to comment.

4 Likes

Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
Welcome to the club... Now you have a feel of how it is in the labour market, some peeps has been in the street even when you were in IBPLC with AC tight, official car and comfortable working environment, again I feel sorry for you, but like I always say life is a byatch, you just have to keep f.cking it else she would f.uck you UP
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
kodeblurr: Welcome to the club... Now you have a feel of how it is in the labour market, some peeps has been in the street even when you were in IBPLC with AC tight, official car and comfortable working environment, again I feel sorry for you, but like I always say life is a byatch, you just have to keep f.cking it else she would f.uck you UP
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by stupor(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dr. Wise:

@Ifyalways.

Don't be too fast at condemning people and those words you used on him are too indecent for a lady like you.

@Poster.

Go to Stanbic IBTC site and submit your Resume there.

Bros did you say IBTC ?

I fear people for that bank o!

some people are wicked sha !

Hmnnn stanbic good ! But there exists evil angels in that place ! Smile to your face and drill screw tO your back at night till you bleed to death !

Experiences from a closest pal.

Very intriguing !
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
stupor:

Bros did you say IBTC ?

I fear people for that bank o!

some people are wicked sha !

Hmnnn stanbic good ! But there exists evil angels in that place ! Smile to your face and drill screw tO your back at night till you bleed to death !

Experiences from a closest pal.

Very intriguing !

Bros, bother expatiating on this? Am expecting an interview invite from those guys.
Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by stupor(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
@ifyalways

Nice blackmailing ! It only shows who you trully are yourself !
With all that show yOu put up there,its a reflection of yóur non-sympathetic nature and non. Challant personality.

I know you dò a lot òf stuff here,but I really don't care about them that much.

The guy may sound cunny and trickish,it would have been good,if you had ignored and let nature carry its own cause on him.

I have given a job before to sómeone who had earlier sent me out ôf his Office because of my background,way back,and few years later I was among job panel for his own recruitment,when I reminded him privately about his acts,he got shocked to his bone marrow.

But he was surprised when we still called him and gave him the job and we still remain the best Of friends till date,that is life.

Stop all these online discriminatiòn and let the reasóns for which the internet is made,is positively attained.

This goes out to you all and @ify and all the other MOD's who shut other peoples contribution and freely share only their own self interests.

@OP ! I believe yòu sincerely need a jôb even I aloso need One toO and I pray God will bless you with that which you've asked for. Amen.

@Ify no need to keep my posts ,I hardly delete them,I am just advising ! You can be my friend tomorrow Or even my boss.

Respect every posts nò matter how lame it may sound to you.

I am a victim of testimónies myself and i have been through odd situations toò.
it only makes me learn wiser and much more stronger.
I am a gòôd chap ! Omôluabi ni mi !

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Please help me, I am frustrated and dying slowly. by stupor(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dr. Wise:

Bros, bother expatiating on this? Am expecting an interview invite from those guys.

Nò lele bro
I wish you the best !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drok Energy / Urgent Recruitment @ Peak Milk ( 55 Slots) / Still On Diamond Bank!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.