Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" (50452 Views)

I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man / Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by airminem(f): 10:07am On Oct 28, 2019
Yahoo money no sweet reach punta
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2019
post=83527027:
*Singing Baba 70's hit track*

Cat dey sleep,

Rat go bite him tail,

wetin e dey finnnddd..............
Wahala aka casala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by AntiWailer: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2019
They just can't keep quiet.

They are that daft

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by Divay22(f): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2019
Jerrick:
No be soft be this??
It's him
He go soon cry.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by anonimi: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2019
RichDad1:
He should come and say it in Nigeria.

If he joins the Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC his sins will be forgiven. So says Oshi-omo-Ole.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

FactBoyz:
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, has said politicians’ sins are forgiven when they join the ruling party.

Oshiomhole made this statement on Thursday, while welcoming new members to the party, at the APC presidential campaign in Benin.

As he reeled out names of those who have defected from the PDP to the APC, he said: “I am told that there are a lot of very very senior people from PDP who have decided to join forces with President Buhari to take the broom to sweep away PDP and to continue to ensure that APC continues to preside all over Nigeria.

“It includes my own brother, my friend who comes from my own clime, Henry Duke Genebe. He is the former organising secretary of PDP and we also have former vice chairman PDP and leader of Edo North of PDP. We also have my brother Chief Esheshi Godwin. He is also former council chairman and my very dear friend. We have quite a number of other leaders who have come.

“We have quite a number of other leaders who have come… in fact, once you have joined APC, all your sins are forgiven.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2019/01/18/join-apc-sins-forgiven-oshiomhole-video/amp/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by realvikash: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2019
Staircases:
EFCC don too fall hand, that's why they are making mockery of them. Let them try this with FBI
Freedom of speech is allowed, till Dem nab them

Abi you think say America and Naija na the same ?
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by martowskin1(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The truth is that fraud or Yahoo is bad. But the youths don't have a choice. Nigeria is a perfect example of a failed state where nothing works. Those making it big time are mostly crooks.

In Erigga voice ---- Na our Oil work be this, who una don empower. Them say na fraud but na our Oil work be this. Man must survive sha

This boy still get this money and lavish it on luxury... The kind of life they are living shows even if u give the legit work, they won't do.

Even if thy travel abroad where work dey, they won't still work.....

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by airminem(f): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2019
Gosj01:
Not surprised how foolish they are claiming to be wise.

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery

Details on signature.
na u dey sell laptop for dem na. Birds of same feather

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2019
grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by VirginSearcher(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2019
Staircases:
EFCC don too fall hand, that's why they are making mockery of them. Let them try this with FBI
Please don't insult USA by comparing the almighty FBI with that useless APC EFCC

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by Xisnin(m): 10:12am On Oct 28, 2019
LifeDrama:
He who laugh last, laugh the best.

This people don't know that EFCC can ring the country they are hiding?

Ok, they are in Ghana and Ghanaian goverment is not as foolish as Nigerian goverment cry these guys are helping the country and boosting thier economy

It is very easy to spot dumb posts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by Xisnin(m): 10:12am On Oct 28, 2019
airminem:
na u dey sell laptop for dem na. Birds of same feather
Shut up.
Not all Nigerians are into fraud.
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by udemzyudex(m): 10:12am On Oct 28, 2019
anenymasng:
He just wants to trend. Trying to follow the naira marley way. I suspect it won't take him too far though.

I can talk about Yahoo even praise them does it means I'm a yahoo boy?

That's what they are capitalising on,Efcc needs evidence to convict them unless they want to do it their normal wuruwuru way.

Arrest before getting evidence ,they might even have one Efcc personel that is feeding them with Intel.

Some of them are being paid by Yahoo boys steady just like what one of them said.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by fergieboy: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2019
realvikash:
Na Soft be this na undecided
Dude wan run Naira Marley format grin
I swear

Shiit payed off for naira

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by Baztardmods: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin
How much u dey charge per hour for play?
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by htweet(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2019
Jail loading in ... 3...2...1...0!!grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by jaxxy(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2019
It’s sweet only for lazy people. Try and have good role models and think of positive ways instead of negative ones.

How can u dupe people and feel like a superstar unless Uve lost ur conscience, senses and have zero principles.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by JizzyM24(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2019
That's why Yahoo guys remain one of the most dumbest individuals on earth ....... Tomorrow if they catch you through your picture you go dey claim Swedish Nigerian like Naira Marley

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by airminem(f): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2019
Xisnin:
Shut up. Not all Nigerians are into fraud.
Suspi
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by Angelfrost(m): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The truth is that fraud or Yahoo is bad. But the youths don't have a choice. Nigeria is a perfect example of a failed state where nothing works. Those making it big time are mostly crooks.

In Erigga voice ---- Na our Oil work be this, who una don empower. Them say na fraud but na our Oil work be this. Man must survive sha

Yet, they add no value to the same society you complain about. All the money stolen ends up in clubs, car dealerships, and the bosom of hoes... At least Robin Hood stole from the wealthy, and made sure the poor never lacked.

Let's call a spade a spade, yahoo boys are not different from cultists, robbers, and kidnappers... Crime doesn't exist due to a lack of money per se, but a fundamental lack of values and morality.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by Baztardmods: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2019
airminem:
Suspi
Is that u and ur husband in dp? undecided
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by JizzyM24(m): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2019
Daviddson:
So it's foolishness to arrest scammers? When you wake up tomorrow to see that your ATM card has been hacked and up to N800K has been moved, will you still say this?

You dey mind the mofo

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by Gazzy88(m): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2019
Condemned generation
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by airminem(f): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2019
Baztardmods:
Is that u and ur husband in dp? undecided
BAZTARD!
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by Ekakamba: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2019
Person wey get up to 800k in Naira no go support those scammers. Prolly nicca account balance is like JAMB maximum score in naira or max in USD.
Daviddson:
So it's foolishness to arrest scammers? When you wake up tomorrow to see that your ATM card has been hacked and up to N800K has been moved, will you still say this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by OkCornel(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2019
post=83527027:
*Singing Baba 70's hit track*

Cat dey sleep,

Rat go bite him tail,

wetin e dey finnnddd..............

Palava e dey finnndd grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by Ekakamba: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2019
Palava e go get eyooooooooo grin tongue
OkCornel:

Palava e dey finnndd grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by airminem(f): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2019
Baztardmods:
see ur life BAZTARDOLOSHO
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:27am On Oct 28, 2019
Baztardmods:

50k only
Pm me
Re: Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" by Thegoodone13(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2019
We need to stop call them Yahoo. They are thief.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) / Lagos Underaged Sex Workers Dislodge Their Adult Colleagues Over Clients / Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.