Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Emotional Blackmail? Drama? Or What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Blackmail? Drama? Or What? (279 Views)

Please Help A Guy Is Trying To Blackmail My Friend / How To Cope With Emotional Blackmail In A Relationship / Nude Pictures For Blackmail - What You Can Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Blackmail? Drama? Or What? by Arthurwinner(m): 9:13am On Oct 28, 2019
Recently my gf gets very angry and claim to be stressed once I suspect she’s cheating or cheated

She travelled to a state recently, she claimed she’s going to meet her aunt for the weekend, the next morning she did some bedroom vds in a lit room so as a guy man, I told her that I wana vd call her, she got angry, saying that I’m suspecting her and that she wunt do the vd call, she didn’t do it and I didn’t bother, I only didn’t call her for the weekend so to let her enjoy whatever she’s doing but my pro with her is that as usual she will later call to tell me that I know she’s not always in the right mood and always angry bla bla and that instead of standing by her i annoy and stress her yen yen..

I dnt want kids talk here, I just feel my head hurt when ever she’s doing this and I just wana handle it right cos sometimes my guys feel i also react to things but then isn’t this bleeped up?
Re: Emotional Blackmail? Drama? Or What? by nauto5: 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
I see

(1) (Reply)

Dating And Hook Up Zone. / Obi Is A Boy / ANAN Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.