Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Monthly Contribution Rules - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Monthly Contribution Rules (3825 Views)

Manufacturing Sector Contribution To Economy Falls To ₦‎1.49trn / How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. / Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monthly Contribution Rules by Taymi: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2019
Good morning people, we started ajo (monthly contribution) in my office and I initiated it. So we’re all in a group now. Please I need some simple guidelines or rules I need to post to govern us .
1. Is the latest date for payment

Please what else can I include
Re: Monthly Contribution Rules by kunleweb: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2019
Best thing is involved discussions. All members should come together to create the rules together so you don't become an emperor imposing self ruled ideas on self willing participants

1 Like

Re: Monthly Contribution Rules by Taymi: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2019
Thanks bro.
I have tried doing that but they can’t think of any, so I decided to compile what I can get and drop it for edit. Suggestions, additions, subtraction can then be made.
Do you know of any rule that govern such ?

kunleweb:
Best thing is involved discussions. All members should come together to create the rules together so you don't become an emperor imposing self ruled ideas on self willing participants
Re: Monthly Contribution Rules by kunleweb: 10:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Taymi:
Thanks bro.
I have tried doing that but they can’t think of any, so I decided to compile what I can get and drop it for edit. Suggestions, additions, subtraction can then be made.
Do you know of any rule that govern such ?

Its simple. Nah.

Research on principles. Print them then shoe them to your groupie to deliberate and choose the ones they would like

Google is your first research point using search phrases like credit and thrift rules

(1) (Reply)

Are You Into Crop Or Animal Farming,ask Questions Here / CNC Manufacturing Business In Nigeria / Electronics Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.