Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,483 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

A Mum-of-three Spends £19,000 On Plastic Surgery To Look Like Meghan Markle... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Mum-of-three Spends £19,000 On Plastic Surgery To Look Like Meghan Markle... (532 Views)

14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll / Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) / Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Mum-of-three Spends £19,000 On Plastic Surgery To Look Like Meghan Markle... by stellapatu: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2019
A single mother-of-three is proudly showing off her new look after spending a whopping $30,000 on plastic surgery to look like Meghan Markle.

Xochytl 'Xochi' Greer, a 36-year-old lawyer from Houston, Texas, documented her transformation on ABC News' Nightline as she underwent liposuction, fat grafting, and rhinoplasty in the hopes of resembling the Duchess of Sussex and ultimately bettering her life.

'I think she’s a beautiful woman, and, as I’m changing the features that I have, yes, I want those features to more resemble Meghan,' she said before she went under the knife.

Greer loves watching Markle play corporate lawyer Rachel Zane in old episodes of the legal drama Suits, and she said she is often told that she resembles the actress turned royal. A Mum-of-three spends £19,000 on plastic surgery to look like Meghan Markle... See the outcome!

A single mother-of-three is proudly showing off her new look after spending a whopping $30,000 on plastic surgery to look like Meghan Markle.

Xochytl 'Xochi' Greer, a 36-year-old lawyer from Houston, Texas, documented her transformation on ABC News' Nightline as she underwent liposuction, fat grafting, and rhinoplasty in the hopes of resembling the Duchess of Sussex and ultimately bettering her life.

'I think she’s a beautiful woman, and, as I’m changing the features that I have, yes, I want those features to more resemble Meghan,' she said before she went under the knife.

Greer loves watching Markle play corporate lawyer Rachel Zane in old episodes of the legal drama Suits, and she said she is often told that she resembles the actress turned royal.

'I take that as a huge amazing compliment because she’s a gorgeous woman,' she said. 'That has kind of helped inspire me and triggered how I knew what I wanted to do.'

Greer sought out the help of Dr. Franklin Rose, a well-known plastic surgeon in Houston who has made headlines for taking on similar transformations.

Last year, Dr. Rose performed surgery on Jenny Stuart and Sarah Schmidt to make them look more like Ivanka Trump.

Greer hoped that the head-to-toe makeover would turn her life around after feeling plagued with insecurity.

'My body has changed since having another child. My self-esteem was just lower because the way things went with the father of my child,' she explained. 'I am hoping that this will give me something that I need to get back out there.'

The mom admitted that she had a 'very hard time talking to men in a non-friendship manner,' and she believed going under the knife would be a boost to her confidence.

'The plastic surgery just helps to give me more self-confidence on my outward appearance while I am fixing my inward appearance, you know, privately through therapy and things,' she said.

The day before her surgery, Greer stripped down to her bra and underwear so Dr. Rose could examine her, and the consultation was documented by Nightline.

'We’re going to soften the nose. It’s a pretty nose, really. We’ll get it a little bit more like Meghan Markle,' the doctor told his patient. 'We’re going to make two baby incisions so you get rid of all this baby fat.'

More details; https://www.paxexlive.com/thread/a-mum-of-three-spends-19-000-on-plastic-surgery-to-look-like-meghan-markle-see-the-outcome

Re: A Mum-of-three Spends £19,000 On Plastic Surgery To Look Like Meghan Markle... by padi94(m): 11:32am On Oct 28, 2019
Hope she is happy after the result come out

(1) (Reply)

3 & 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Models / Pain From My Shoes Made Me Start A Shoe Designing Company-ceo Monalisa A. Azeh / Men's New And Fairly Used Footwears.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.