Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Her Responsibility, My Right - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Responsibility, My Right (2308 Views)

Family Depriving My Right: Is It Possible To Charge Them To Court? / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Responsibility, My Right by TheeDetective: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
Just look at the question someone is asking in 2019?undecided as in this day and age ?. Let me now ask you @Op, before you got married, who was washing your cloths for you?undecided You want to add more stress on your wife abi. I am not saying that she should never wash your cloths; but dont make it Iook like it's her responsibility because you want it to be or because you say so. Better still mate, go and get a washing machine to relieve your wife from the stress of washing your cloths manually before you use house chores such as this to age her overnight.

2 Likes

Re: Her Responsibility, My Right by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
LordKO:

In fact na manual washing go fit you pass now so dat detergent go peel ur hands

Lmao okay.

1 Like

Re: Her Responsibility, My Right by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Plead:

shocked

It’s 2019, tell most Nigerian ladies to stop depending on men for funds and protection .

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander

We can stop the funds but the protection? Isn't that one going to far grin
Re: Her Responsibility, My Right by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I so much love most comments above, very refreshing compared to other times.

Have you noticed the change in the air? It's refreshing grin

1 Like

Re: Her Responsibility, My Right by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
crackhaus:

The substance of this comment (is/will definitely be) lost on those it was intended for.

Most of his comments are... Sadly sad
Re: Her Responsibility, My Right by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Guest007:

We can stop the funds but the protection? Isn't that one going to far grin

Then don’t stop washing your man’s clothes because it’s your responsibility just like it’s his responsibility to provide and protect you (African women’s mentality )

What is good for the goose is good for the gander shocked
Re: Her Responsibility, My Right by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
Plead:

Then don’t stop washing your man’s clothes because it’s your responsibility just like it’s his responsibility to provide and protect you (African women’s mentality )

What is good for the goose is good for the gander shocked

My man only protects, he doesn't provide. Can I get away with not washing his clothes now? cry
Re: Her Responsibility, My Right by crackhaus: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Guest007:

Most of his comments are... Sadly sad
Hey stranger grin
Re: Her Responsibility, My Right by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
crackhaus:

Hey stranger grin

Stranger danger tongue
Re: Her Responsibility, My Right by nauto5: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
Story Please Dont Mind me
Re: Her Responsibility, My Right by ireneidiva(f): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Plead:

shocked

It’s 2019, tell most Nigerian ladies to stop depending on men for funds and protection .

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander
Protection? How? How do you protect a woman?
Re: Her Responsibility, My Right by crackhaus: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
Guest007:

Stranger danger tongue
Someone is asking how a man protects his woman. Oblige her... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Responsibility, My Right by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
crackhaus:

Someone is asking how a man protects his woman. Oblige her... grin

I told you, I can't cope grin grin grin
Re: Her Responsibility, My Right by efighter: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
Iyke4400:
Hello guys
Please I need help on this.
Is it wrong for a woman to wash her husband cloths. I feel is part of their responsibilities to take care of us. I stand corrected and to learn from experienced guys and women.
cheers[color=#000000][/color]

Washing machine is from 35,000 naira. Today's women are not like our traditional mothers because they too are working to support the family. Therefore, your wife too is engaged and might not have time. Even if she is not working, you can save her the stress of washing and other avoidable work. This will make her look young for a long time, she will keep looking attractive to you for ever. Please just buy a washing machine. We the Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) and the Sweet Boys Association (SBA) will be very proud of you. I have been married since 2011, so I can say a little about women and marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Her Responsibility, My Right by crackhaus: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
Guest007:

I told you, I can't cope grin grin grin
Lol, should I call him here? grin
Re: Her Responsibility, My Right by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
crackhaus:

Lol, should I call him here? grin

Call who? undecided
Re: Her Responsibility, My Right by crackhaus: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
Guest007:

Call who? undecided
grin
Re: Her Responsibility, My Right by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 31, 2019
efighter:

Washing machine is from 35,000 naira. Today's women are not like our traditional mothers because they too are working to support the family. Therefore, your wife too is engaged and might not have time. Even if she is not working, you can save her the stress of washing and other avoidable work. This will make her look young for a long time, she will keep looking attractive to you for ever. Please just buy a washing machine. We the Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) and the Sweet Boys Association (SBA) will be very proud of you. I have been married since 2011, so I can say a little about women and marriage.

Shut up. Women of today are still traditional just like women of old who expect men to provide funds and security , as long as the man provide those the woman is responsible for washing ,cooking and all kinds of house chores

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant / My Story: Why Does My Mother Hate Me? / Men... We Need To Stop This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.