Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant (2291 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by Vincent88: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hello NR I'm very sorry for bothering you again. I have a big problem and really need your advice please , no insult. My life has been destroyed lately by a woman with whom I had a one night stand on the 3rd of October. I was stressed out because my wife left me so I went out to night club to drink and met the lady there. I wore protection and did everything safely , I didnt enjoy her but I pretended I did , I didnt even like her and wished to hear no more from her , she then texted me 2 days ago to say she is pregnant, her text shocked me within seconds and I texted her that there was no way she could be pregnant. She said she 1000% I'm responsible for her pregnancy and she needed money for antenatal. I rang her and suggested to meet and talk and I suggested to take her to hospital, she refused this and said she needed the money for hospital that she would go on her own. She said she needs 250k and I must pay up fast. I telephoned her to talk everything but she just kept shouting and threatening that if I didn't pay up quickly she would expose me to my wife and in laws which I dont want her to do that because I'm trying my best to bring my wife back and I dont want her to know about this. I told my close friend in desperation and he thinks that this girl Is lying and blackmailing me. I have agreed to pay her 250k and for her to leave me alone until the baby is born they we do DNA, but my friend told me to not paying her yet but I'm scared she will go to my wife but u want to pay her and sorted. I'm destroyed and stressed out to bits over all this and it has been the worst 2 days of my life. I know it was very safe sex and I regretted it, I wish I didn't go out or get drunk on that day.
Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by Cutehector(m): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
Weakness written all over you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by rottennaija(m): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
It's 99.999% probably a scam. Don't fall for it. Your wife is your wife, she would most likely forgive you if she knows of it than hearing you did so, then paid such amount of money just for antenatal.

Also, op think of it, you pay her that today, she keeps trying to blackmail you tomorrow for more money. Don't fall for it, if she is serious, you both go together or she should go and rest.

8 Likes

Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by ShenTeh(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
Vincent88:
Hello NR I'm very sorry for bothering you again. I have a big problem and really need your advice please , no insult. My life has been destroyed lately by a woman with whom I had a one night stand on the 3rd of October. I was stressed out because my wife left me so I went out to night club to drink and met the lady there. I wore protection and did everything safely , I didnt enjoy her but I pretended I did , I didnt even like her and wished to hear no more from her , she then texted me 2 days ago to say she is pregnant, her text shocked me within seconds and I texted her that there was no way she could be pregnant. She said she 1000% I'm responsible for her pregnancy and she needed money for antenatal. I rang her and suggested to meet and talk and I suggested to take her to hospital, she refused this and said she needed the money for hospital that she would go on her own. She said she needs 250k and I must pay up fast. I telephoned her to talk everything but she just kept shouting and threatening that if I didn't pay up quickly she would expose me to my wife and in laws which I dont want her to do that because I'm trying my best to bring my wife back and I dont want her to know about this. I told my close friend in desperation and he thinks that this girl Is lying and blackmailing me. I have agreed to pay her 250k and for her to leave me alone until the baby is born they we do DNA, but my friend told me to not paying her yet but I'm scared she will go to my wife but u want to pay her and sorted. I'm destroyed and stressed out to bits over all this and it has been the worst 2 days of my life. I know it was very safe sex and I regretted it, I wish I didn't go out or get drunk on that day.

You craze? Scam of the highest order.

First, lets get things straight: all those talk of you didn't enjoy it is gibberish. The lady knows you have more money needed on the street than smartness needed for the street.

To win this monkey business you need to go all the monkey way.

You need friends. Good friends. Na code.

Start by telling her you have carefully thought about it and that you have spoken with your lawyer friend who has told you to arrange a meeting.

Tell her you have hinted your wife about it and she is been very angry about it. In fact, she's sworn to find her by herself.

Insist that she attends the meeting because you would like her to sign certain documents and also want to get the meeting on video.

If she agrees to the meeting, tell her to come with her own lawyer and a copy of her PT from any government hospital.

When she comes, draft a document that states all she wants and tell her you shall be bearing responsibility only when the baby comes and DNA confirms it is yours. Meanwhile she should ensure she is getting receipts of everything she spends in the course of the pregnancy as you would be paying her once DNA confirms..

Be frank. Don't whine, don't panic.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by mankettle(m): 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
See broda, see broda.... Broda wey.....
U went to club u carry woman u use condom she come talk say she Don get Belle, say make u pay 250k and u dey shake.
Bros call her, tell her you Wan pour better oil on top ur pikin head... After u don pour oil finish, carry her to your OWN doctor, let him do the test( he can determine the exact date of conception if he is good). From there you will know what to do.
If A the tests says you are likely to be the father register her in your hospital it won't costs as much
Or b you are not the father, tell her to fvck off except you Wan continue to dey pour oil for another man pikin head

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by madridguy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
The woman sees you as sissy reason you want to milk your pocket and turn you to her ATM for 9 months.
Mr man, carry your phone now and call her that you've discussed the issue with your wife, though she almost killed you but with the help of an elderly person in her family she has forgiven you. So she's ready to meet her and also you've discussed it with your doctor too. Tell her to go to your hospital.

If i were you, i will be the first person to go to her house to give her a surprise pre delivery party tongue na their she go fear.

Belle my left yansh. If you mistaken give her kobo, you go pay tire.

3 Likes

Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
You again oga.... Nawao why you too like big big wahalla

Everytime your prick go just dey put you for trouble.

Better castrate am oo to avoid further troubles

6 Likes

Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
the best scams out there is to make a seemingly intelligent person make him believe he is an DONKEY... you wore a condom, you are NOT this baby's daddy. how foolish must you be to believe this nonsense?!

now, you made a mistake by cheating on your wife so you have two very simple options:
1) tell your wife and be done with this blackmailing
2) give in to this blackmailing who will only escalate (now 250k, next week 500k, 3 months from now 1 million) until that deluded woman finally tells your wife.

so the choice is yours....tell your wife or let this blackmailer tell her

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
You're the same guy who fathered a child with his brother's wife. Rather than staying out of trouble and getting your life on track after your brother's passing and your wife left you, you went and had a one-night stand and an unprotected one at that, smdh. I pray your wife has moved on with her life.

12 Likes

Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
virgoquin:
You again oga.... Nawao why you too like big big wahalla

Everytime your prick go just dey put you for trouble.

Better castrate am oo to avoid further troubles

LMAO a troublesome prick is better than No Prick grin

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by Goshiii: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
Vincent88:

She is trying to blackmail you. Any law enforcement agency can help you sort this lady out.
Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by Greatzeus(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
It's possible grin you are a sharp shooter grin

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by mysticgal(f): 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Bro, you seem to get into trouble over and over again, why?

Eitherways, pay that one money and get ready to pay more. Blackmailers are never satisfied so yea

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by Oriyomin25(m): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
theButterfly:
You're the same guy who fathered a child with his brother's wife. Rather than staying out of trouble and getting your life on track after your brother's passing and your wife left you, you went and had a one-night stand and an unprotected one at that, smdh. I pray your wife has moved with her life.
like you know what i had in mind, i don't think the guy is normal abi is it because he is Ghanaian
Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by ednut1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Mr oga only u slept with ur bros wife. Wife left u. Then this. Linus

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by farady(m): 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Seems both of you are scams

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by Facidio: 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
Don't give her a dime..... Send your wife number to her. Let her tell her.... It will even make ur wife return faster. After all she left and she didn't expect ur moola not to feed while she's gone
Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by BornToSucced(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
OP, are you sure you’re not being haunted by some external forces.

You can’t even think rationally anymore.
Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 06, 2019
I am in a financial distress and want any help no matter how little. I am in a mess now . I need a token of support from Nairalanders with good intentions. nothing would be too small Please.
Polaris Bank
Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by ctleurocollege: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2019
Is it not this guy that slept with his brother's wife?
Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by Ebonygirl1(f): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2019
Vincent88:

I'm curious, why did you give a lady from a one night stand your number? Why does she know your wife and in-laws?
Pregnancy sounds like a lie to me though.

4 Likes

Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by pointstores(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nawa funny but na serious matter
Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by Florblu(f): 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
Get rid of that thing between your legs hence it kill you someday.

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by Olorunnim: 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
She's trying to blackmail you, call her bluff and tell her you want to involve the police for blackmailing you, she's gonna cower and come back to her senses, and you don't have a nightstand with people and still give them your number who does that?
Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by LadySarah: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
Your problems are enough to open a blog,a joro Oluromofin type of blog.
Community p..is!Your wife has suffered.Your baggage is too much
Kuku let her be and start a new lifewith your new''babymama''.

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by Gaddafih001(m): 5:18am On Nov 07, 2019
Vincent88:
This is the dumbest thing I have read since I was born.
You are afraid she will tell your wife?
Kai....
I wish say Na me.
I will carry her by myself to meet my wife and if she no talk anything, I will show her tatasi.
You are not qualified to be married.
You are not strong hearted.
Are you sure you are a Nigerian?
Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by Pavore9: 6:18am On Nov 07, 2019
Tales by moonlight. Same OP impregnated his sister-in-law, same OP has been left by the wife.

Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by Chubhie: 6:42am On Nov 07, 2019
Look to the bright side. At least you're not yet HIV positive....

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by SirVintageCock: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
YOU NEED A FULL DOSE OF SENSELIN.

DAFT!!!!
DAFTER!!!
DAFTEST!!!!
Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by cococandy(f): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
She’s not pregnant.

Dare her to do her worst.

I hate blackmailers with passion.

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand Saying She Is Pregnant by cococandy(f): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
Good question
Ebonygirl1:

I'm curious, why did you give a lady from a one night stand your number? Why does she know your wife and in-laws?
Pregnancy sounds like a lie to me though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Making You Depressed? / Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry / Thinking About Divorce?: Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.