Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? (1650 Views)

The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. / For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by DeluwaTalks: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2019
The same person that used to say I cannot do without you is now saying his or her partner is the greatest mistake of his or her life.

Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by kunleweb: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2019
One thing " selfish interests "

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by viccipedia: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2019
Never stop living in the moment, nothing lasts forever.
Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by viccipedia: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2019
kunleweb:
One thing " selfish interests "
everyone is selfish
Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by kunleweb: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2019
viccipedia:
everyone is selfish

Not every sorry

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by Larryfest(m): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2019
What's with the picture advert

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by Skyfornia(m): 11:37am On Oct 28, 2019
Lack of commitment

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by viccipedia: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2019
kunleweb:

Not every sorry
everyone... we just draw different lines as the match our selfishness.
Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by kunleweb: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2019
viccipedia:
everyone... we just draw different lines as the match our selfishness.

Sorry. Not everyone

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by viccipedia: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2019
kunleweb:

Sorry. Not everyone
k
Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by Omojudy: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
Larryfest:
What's with the picture advert
For we who know him to recognize him.
Also they say a picture speaks more than a thousand words!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by Omojudy: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
My reply is over familiarity! Can you imagine my hubby was telling me how to fart even when I was in the restroom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by Chapter1vs6(m): 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
You don't have to worry about anything killing his affection for you when you can simply be in control....
Chapter1vs6:
Have you ever found a man your heart truly hunt
Have you ever found a man you truly want or love.
Are you afraid he does not want you as much as you want him? Is someone or some factors pulling him away from you?
I have a solution, you may call it bending, you can make love be at your beck n call, let your partner be all yours
Call
Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by midnighter(f): 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
Not taking the other person's feelings into consideration when doing something

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by mamajj17(f): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
SELFISHNESS and CONTROL kill Marriage easily lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lack of respect. Wife not respecting hubby, and hubby not respecting wife.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
Husband growing pot belly and wife looking pregnant while she’s not. sad
Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by saucecoder: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lack of money is the only thing that kills affection in marriage. angry
Ask cococandy

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by dollytino4real(f): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
selfishness and pride

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by DeluwaTalks: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
Well done all!’

���������
���������

Beautiful and funny contributions�

What attracted couples together before marriage sometimes could be the bone of contention after marriage.

I will drop my thoughts later.
Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
saucecoder:
Lack of money is the only thing that kills affection in marriage. angry
Ask cococandy

Did cococandy tell you she married because of money?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by Florblu(f): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lack of communication

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by saucecoder: 7:10am On Oct 29, 2019
Plead:

Did cococandy tell you she married because of money?
Tell me? You are you blind? angry
Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by DeluwaTalks: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2019
Thank you for all the wonderful contributions!

Really, there are quite a number of reasons as highlited by us.

In addition to some of these contributions, I feel the followings and more could be the possible reasons:

1. Lack of consideration of partner’s interests and concerns.
2. Lack of flexible mind to accommodate opinion or personality differences.
3. Poor communication.
4. Inability to adapt to new changes and willingness to attend to the needs the phase brings.
5. And many more that cannot be exhausted here.

It is to this end that DeluwaTalksReal is positioned to offer time tested professional counsel to address Premarital and marital challenges you might find difficult to resolve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EVWOUH3DvY

You will experience bliss!
Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by frozen70g(f): 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
They include but not limited to

Lack of interest

Lack of communication

Absence of love

Poverty

Stubboness from both parties

Lack of respect for each other

Unresolved issues that are left untreated becomes a triggering factor
Re: What Are The Things That Kills Affection In Marriage? by nauto5: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
It shall be well

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Make A Major Decision In My Life. Please I Need Advice. / Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It / Going To Nigeria To Meet His Parents With His Daughter (from The Ex-wife)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.