Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Love Your Woman And Guard Your Expectations. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Your Woman And Guard Your Expectations. (934 Views)

"Guard Your Husbands Well Else, We Steal Them" - Secondary School Girls Warn.... / California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Your Woman And Guard Your Expectations. by yazga: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Loving your woman (some women in this context) with all your heart and doing all the right things won't guarantee her loyalty to you.

She can just get attracted to an adventurous crackhead who makes her "feel different" or whatever.

If your woman is loyal, consider yourself lucky and privileged.

I am not sure there is a man out there who has all it takes to deserve a woman's loyalty. If there is? Cool .

Women are naturally dreamy, fantasists who are never contented. There is always something missing.

So they obviously have more reasons to cheat and the reasons are abundant around them.

For we men, they are just men. They cheat with their penis and that's mostly basically it.

But women cheat with their heart, their mind, their soul, their body: everything.

They are endlessly yearning for new things, new feelings, new desires, new adventures. Insatiable beings.

I think if your woman decides to relegate all her desires in order to remain loyal to you, then you're lucky and privileged.

I find relationship talks stressful but I think this is a tip from someone who is fairly "experienced."

Love your woman and guard your expectations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Your Woman And Guard Your Expectations. by Mood11: 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
Okay
Re: Love Your Woman And Guard Your Expectations. by 2SWT(f): 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Most guys need to see this

1 Like

Re: Love Your Woman And Guard Your Expectations. by yazga: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
Unfortunately, they will not.
2SWT:
Most guys need to see this
Re: Love Your Woman And Guard Your Expectations. by nauto5: 12:23am On Oct 30, 2019
I will come back to comment

1 Like

Re: Love Your Woman And Guard Your Expectations. by yazga: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2019
nauto5:
I will come back to comment
Re: Love Your Woman And Guard Your Expectations. by Mryacks: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2019
yazga:
Loving your woman (some women in this context) with all your heart and doing all the right things won't guarantee her loyalty to you.

She can just get attracted to an adventurous crackhead who makes her "feel different" or whatever.

If your woman is loyal, consider yourself lucky and privileged.

I am not sure there is a man out there who has all it takes to deserve a woman's loyalty. If there is? Cool .

Women are naturally dreamy, fantasists who are never contented. There is always something missing.

So they obviously have more reasons to cheat and the reasons are abundant around them.

For we men, they are just men. They cheat with their penis and that's mostly basically it.

But women cheat with their heart, their mind, their soul, their body: everything.

They are endlessly yearning for new things, new feelings, new desires, new adventures. Insatiable beings.

I think if your woman decides to relegate all her desires in order to remain loyal to you, then you're lucky and privileged.

I find relationship talks stressful but I think this is a tip from someone who is fairly "experienced."

Love your woman and guard your expectations.

a genuine Godly woman won't. But I understand the point you made.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Your Woman And Guard Your Expectations. by yazga: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
Thank you.
Mryacks:

a genuine Godly woman won't. But I understand the point you made.
Re: Love Your Woman And Guard Your Expectations. by Chubhie: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
We're learning... May Obatala helpu us.

2 Likes

Re: Love Your Woman And Guard Your Expectations. by yazga: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2019
wink
Chubhie:
We're learning... May Obatala helpu us.
Re: Love Your Woman And Guard Your Expectations. by askino(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
Most men that were given things precious to women's heart got ur out one level of brain trick or the other....no man has get their heart through transparency and sincerity
Re: Love Your Woman And Guard Your Expectations. by czarr(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
expect nothing expect anything
thank you
Re: Love Your Woman And Guard Your Expectations. by czarr(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
askino:
Most men that were given things precious to women's heart got ur out one level of brain trick or the other....no man has get their heart through transparency and sincerity
I just had a headache

1 Like

Re: Love Your Woman And Guard Your Expectations. by askino(m): 7:14am On Nov 08, 2019
czarr:
I just had a headache
sowi ...jare...autocorrect gone wild...i meant that you only gets to have every thing precious to a female specie by using deception ,tricks or manipulation while you give it a Behind nice name..you only get what dey are willing to lose when you use transparency,sincerity and truth which most of the time gives negative result ...i dont pity their stories most times cus they enjoy being cunned ...many times i laugh in wonder why a lady you cheerished and honor simply cus you want her to keep to the end..she put you on a run ...give you rules and limits..you made sure to meet up so as to show your loyalty...only for you to realise at the long run that she as given the most precious of herself out to cheaply while with you by the time you get to see your contender...you feels like dying in total insult and disapointment for he is no where close to compete...how come? Did he jazz her? Now she still comes back begging you to settle for less while professing love to you like ogbanje first born...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Your Woman And Guard Your Expectations. by yazga: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
grin grin grin
askino:
sowi ...jare...autocorrect gone wild...i meant that you only gets to have every thing precious to a female specie by using deception ,tricks or manipulation while you give it a Behind nice name..you only get what dey are willing to lose when you use transparency,sincerity and truth which most of the time gives negative result ...i dont pity their stories most times cus they enjoy being cunned ...many times i laugh in wonder why a lady you cheerished and honor simply cus you want her to keep to the end..she put you on a run ...give you rules and limits..you made sure to meet up so as to show your loyalty...only for you to realise at the long run that she as given the most precious of herself out to cheaply while with you by the time you get to see your contender...you feels like dying in total insult and disapointment for he is no where close to compete...how come? Did he jazz her? Now she still comes back begging you to settle for less while professing love to you like ogbanje first born...
Re: Love Your Woman And Guard Your Expectations. by Newguyhere: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
truck load of horse shit!! sad
A woman will only remain loyal to a man if she has no other options.!!
Or as rollo tomasi would put it: if her smv* value is low.

*sexual market place value
Re: Love Your Woman And Guard Your Expectations. by Kemibabi(f): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nice post op

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.............. / VIDEO: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage / Don’t Rush Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.