Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship (116556 Views)

FSB Scholarship: Nigerian Awards 2023 (Things to Know) / FSB Scholars Cry Over Non-Payment Of Arrears By The FG / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by mttk: 1:08am On Jan 08, 2021
I also received the second massage yesternight around 9pm , and sent them all the things they asked.

I hope they'll send us our award letter and the money as soon as possible. Amin
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by QueenXtar: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2021
alongus:

Yes. See attached screenshot of the message below

it seems they know that people are sending their details without seeing the message coz that last part was not in previously sent messages...for those that have sent the details,was it the level at the time of application or present level that you sent
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by InlandTaipan84(m): 10:56am On Jan 08, 2021
QueenXtar:

it seems they know that people are sending their details without seeing the message coz that last part was not in previously sent messages...for those that have sent the details,was it the level at the time of application or present level that you sent
Did you send before receiving the second message?
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by InlandTaipan84(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2021
QueenXtar:

Level as at November 2019
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Dotiti: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
Please, those that got last year, I need help. I don't have a Secondary school testimonial but I have the one from my primary school. Can I use it in place of that secondary school testimonial? If not which other document can I use?
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by QueenXtar: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
InlandTaipan84:

Did you send before receiving the second message?

I'm yet to receive the second message and I have not sent the details to Fsb... have you received the second message?
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by QueenXtar: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dotiti:
Please, those that got last year, I need help. I don't have a Secondary school testimonial but I have the one from my primary school. Can I use it in place of that secondary school testimonial? If not which other document can I use?

don't you have your safe statement of result
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by alongus: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
QueenXtar:

yes it seems so. I think it should be your level at 19/20 session.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by QueenXtar: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
alongus:
yes it seems so. I think it should be your level at 19/20 session.
yeah, have you sent the details?
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by alongus: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
QueenXtar:

yeah, have you sent the details?
yes I did
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by QueenXtar: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
alongus:
yes I did
before or after receiving the message?
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Lastbornbuns: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
I'm yet to receive the message but I forwarded my details like that on monday.
QueenXtar:

I'm yet to receive the second message and I have not sent the details to Fsb... have you received the second message?
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by QueenXtar: 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lastbornbuns:
I'm yet to receive the message but I forwarded my details like that on monday.

ok, I will just send my details
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by faith422: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Also check The Akwa-Ibom Ati annang Scholarship Sheme that pays students 150,000 to students.

See how to apply@ [url] https://www.schoolwhat.com/ati-annang/[/url]
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by alongus: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2021
QueenXtar:

before or after receiving the message?
After receiving. But you can go ahead and send the details even without receiving the message. Many have done that already.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Dotiti: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2021
QueenXtar:

don't you have your safe statement of result
which one, waec or school? I don't have the one from my school
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by QueenXtar: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2021
alongus:

After receiving. But you can go ahead and send the details even without receiving the message. Many have done that already.

ok thanks, I will just send it today
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by QueenXtar: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2021
Dotiti:
which one, waec or school? I don't have the one from my school

the print out from waec,the one you print from the net using a scratch card pin...that was what I used
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Dotiti: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
QueenXtar:

the print out from waec,the one you print from the net using a scratch card pin...that was what I used
So I should upload it for both o level result and testimonial?
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by SPLENDID25(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Dotiti:
uploading a Testimonial Isn't Neccesary...
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by QueenXtar: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
Dotiti:

for the O'level,is it pix?
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Dotiti: 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
SPLENDID25:
uploading a Testimonial Isn't Neccesary...
You didn't upload it, and still got?
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Dotiti: 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
QueenXtar:

for the O'level,is it pix?
yeah
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by QueenXtar: 12:01am On Jan 10, 2021
Dotiti:
yeah

ok, I have forgotten the process...anyway I'm sure I didn't upload testimonial coz I don't have it and still don't... I think what the guy above said is right, it's not necessary
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by SPLENDID25(m): 4:28am On Jan 10, 2021
Dotiti:
You didn't upload it, and still got?
this Year Is Actually My First Time Of Applying...you Can Submit Your Application without Uploading It. More Like, it Isn't Given A Priority During the Application Process. I Don't Know If It Counts As A Criteria For shortlist Or Awarded.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by captainbangz: 4:34am On Jan 10, 2021
QueenXtar:

sent you a PM, please lets talk via mail.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by samismart7(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2021
[b][/b]pls why are some people claiming that they have receive the scholarship alert? pls let's try and pass a valid and true information here, because most of us are getting information on this nairaland platform. so by sharing a false information your just making things complicated and not helping matters. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Umaruxoxo(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2021
samismart7:
[b][/b]pls why are some people claiming that they have receive the scholarship alert? pls let's try and pass a valid and true information here, because most of us are getting information on this nairaland platform. so by sharing a false information your just making things complicated and not helping matters. thank you.
.I wonder ooo.some said they have seen it ,while others are still waiting. I wonder wetin de xup ooo.did.u see any credit alert from them ?
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by samismart7(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2021
Umaruxoxo:
.I wonder ooo.some said they have seen it ,while others are still waiting. I wonder wetin de xup ooo.did.u see any credit alert from them ?
No i haven't receive alert woo
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by mttk: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
samismart7:
I don't think their is someone that mentioned something like that, before we receive alert we must send our account details
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
I just received the 2nd message After replying them the deducted 8naira instead of 4naira but the msg is showing I sent it once
Nigeria just get K-leg
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by mttk: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2021
Deka10:
I just received the 2nd message
After replying them
the deducted 8naira instead of 4naira
but the msg is showing I sent it once

Nigeria just get K-leg
Brother you made a long assay, that's the reason why your network charges you 8naira ( the massage you sent exceeded 160 alphabets, this is the fact)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (57) (Reply)

Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.