Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,351 members, 7,829,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship - Education (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship (117175 Views)

FSB Scholarship Payment / FSB Scholars Cry Over Non-Payment Of Arrears By The FG / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by ChiAholu(m): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
I travelled to Abuja for a job but I will be back soon, so which particular office were you able to pick up the letter
Viraltrends123:
to get your letter?
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Viraltrends123: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
ChiAholu:
I travelled to Abuja for a job but I will be back soon, so which particular office were you able to pick up the letter
Letter is in our school already, everywhere is empty, just bird and very few people. I hope deadline for the submission of form is not close.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Lawlher: 1:24am On Apr 13, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Letter is in our school already, everywhere is empty, just bird and very few people. I hope deadline for the submission of form is not close.
I don't think they mentioned deadline...I'm not sure
But I heard the earlier you send your form, the better cos they will pay you on time
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by ChiAholu(m): 5:55am On Apr 13, 2022
Pls, who else got the Msc scholarship from Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt
Viraltrends123:
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by ChiAholu(m): 7:31am On Apr 13, 2022
Pls if you got this FSB NA and you're student of Rivers State University, come let's gather together and share ideas.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by yusufmurry: 9:22am On Apr 13, 2022
Pls anyone from FUPRE that got the NA award?
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by UjuBoyEAB: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Please I want to ask.

Does this strike hinder the process in any way?

After collecting award letter, what next?

Thank you
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by MrEgghead(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Samuelsegzy:
Could there be a case of you not being contacted but your award letter is available?
Yes. One of my coursemates who saw my award letter called me. I was never contacted by FSB.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by OmeizaIsaac: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Pls anyone from UNIMED ONDO that got the award??
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by WhizdomXX(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2022
yusufmurry:
Pls anyone from FUPRE that got the NA award?
Hey.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by olakan22: 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
Pls I need clarification on medical students who were in the clinical years when they received the awards
I'd like to know which result was submitted along the form, the 100l results or a professional MBBS statement of result (irrespective of the part)?
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by yusufmurry: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Hey.

Postgraduate?
Have you guys been contacted ?
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Bigii(m): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Chuksdyoung:

I was contacted this evening. M.Eng UNN

I was selected from UNN too. PG awardee.
Congratulations bro.

Please, I would like to pm you let's connect. Need to ask you some questions. I have picked up my offer letter.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by WhizdomXX(m): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
yusufmurry:

Postgraduate?
Have you guys been contacted ?
No.
Not yet .

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 16, 2022
olakan22:
Pls I need clarification on medical students who were in the clinical years when they received the awards
I'd like to know which result was submitted along the form, the 100l results or a professional MBBS statement of result (irrespective of the part)?
I am in 500L; I submitted my 400L statement of result.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by GreatArchy: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2022
Please how much was on your offer letter for PG student for those that have taken theirs.
Bigii:

I was selected from UNN too. PG awardee.
Congratulations bro.

Please, I would like to pm you let's connect. Need to ask you some questions. I have picked up my offer letter.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Temitope211(f): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2022
Hi
I was contacted this morning from University of maiduguri to come from my award letter by Thursday latest, the problem right now is that am at kwara state since ASUU is on strike...will the scholarship be cancelled if I didn't go for the letter on time? Even though I go for it now what next since the academic staff are on strike? Please previous years awardees and present ones should reply me thank� and if there's any WhatsApp group please add my number 08068309186
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Temitope211(f): 10:28am On Apr 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Hi
I was contacted this morning from University of maiduguri to come from my award letter by Thursday latest, the problem right now is that am at kwara state since ASUU is on strike...will the scholarship be cancelled if I didn't go for the letter on time? Even though I go for it now what next since the academic staff are on strike? Please previous years awardees and present ones should reply me thank� and if there's any WhatsApp group please add my number 08068309186

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Viraltrends123: 10:50am On Apr 16, 2022
Temitope211:
Hi
They said the earlier the better, but no one talk about deadline. And even if you travel to maiduguri, you will still have to do some of signing, stamping and submitting. If you can't travel, just pray they call of the strike soon, I think the two months strike ends in like 20 days time.

Let me help you ask for unimaid awardee WhatsApp group.
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Bigii(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:
They said the earlier the better, but no one talk about deadline. And even if you travel to maiduguri, you will still have to do some of signing, stamping and submitting. If you can't travel, just pray they call of the strike soon, I think the two months strike ends in like 20 days time.

Please help me ask for UNN Awardees WhatsApp group too. Thanks
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Bigii(m): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2022
Temitope211:
Hi

You should be on your way by now. It worth it. The strike doesn't affect anything. The school management is aware of the signing of forms. They are on ground to sign your form for you. Only your HOD and Dean, Students Affairs would sign for you if you're UnderG. Goodluck
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Temitope211(f): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2022
Bigii:

You should be on your way by now. It worth it. The strike doesn't affect anything. The school management is aware of the signing of forms. They are on ground to sign your form for you. Only your HOD and Dean, Students Affairs would sign for you if you're UnderG. Goodluck
Alright thank you

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Temitope211(f): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Alright thank you so much
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Bigii(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2022
Temitope211:
Alright thank you

These are the documents to be attached before submission. Go with them.

Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Viraltrends123: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
Bigii:

Please help me ask for UNN Awardees WhatsApp group too. Thanks
https://chat--dot--whatsapp--dot--com/LQsqaBOwW9oGYNagcuE8At

Replace the dot with .
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by olakan22: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sunusibawa1:

I am in 500L; I submitted my 400L statement of result.

Thank you
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Bigii(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2022
Viraltrends123:
https://chat--dot--whatsapp--dot--com/LQsqaBOwW9oGYNagcuE8At

Replace the dot with .

Thank you so much sir. God bless you
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Asadeeq30: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
What about the payment ? Are they going to double pay for the first payment ??

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Scholar270: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Asadeeq30:
What about the payment ? Are they going to double pay for the first payment ??

They are supposed to double pay under normal condition. This award is for last year and they are to pay last year and this year together. Except if they will pay now and then pay again anytime this year...

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Samod1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hello
I will teach you how to make money in Nigeria without refferals
Send me message on WhatsApp from my signature below
Note: the tutorial is totally free

Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by Asadeeq30: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2022
I don hear sey they go start disbursing the money in the 2nd wk of next month to the awardees that have submitted thier signed scholarship forms
Re: Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship by ChiAholu(m): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2022
we pray it works out
Scholar270:

They are supposed to double pay under normal condition. This award is for last year and they are to pay last year and this year together. Except if they will pay now and then pay again anytime this year...

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (57) (Reply)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) / Unilag Admission Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.