Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt (42343 Views)

Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court / Dee-One Calls Out Payporte And Eyo Bassey Over Debt / Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by Olayinka8793(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
V
Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Threebear:
This is the same woman that stole a bride's wedding dress .

Got into a pettifoggery fued with another stylist she wore her clothes without acknowledging .

You'd think at over 40 this woman would have sense .

[/b]They use cloth swear for her[b]?

Same thing I just wrote.

1 Like

Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by timibare(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
Zimbola7:
for real is Ambode really forking that mercy?
na u talk am ooh
Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by Tedpgrass: 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
Under bridge Deptf..

Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by webngnews: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by PerseDew(f): 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
Be it a curse or not, she derives joy from dressing up in those lace or fine fabric gowns.

1 Like

Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by Olodo24: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Audio Lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by opebiboy: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
No celebrity has a net worth of 500 million naira and that includes tuface. Stop believing all dese liars and idiots

5 Likes

Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by goldenchild03: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
Na wah o smiley
Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
so her sugar daddy couldnt pay off her debts?
Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
opebiboy:
No celebrity has a net worth of 500 million naira and that includes tuface. Stop believing all dese liars and idiots

U don’t know what you are saying...go and do the maths of those boys that sell out O2 arena regularly in the UK at 70-150£ Per ticket and that’s just regular. it gets up to 500-1000£ for VIP tickets....
How much did u think AY made from 30days in Atlanta, a trip to Jamaica and 10days in the sun city?? In Nigeria alone those movie made around 135million each...u have not add his shows....
Nigerians evade tax a lot ooooo....these boys have up to 500million....plus yahoo they engage in and money laundering for politicians and scammers...

3 Likes

Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by polynomial(m): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
MaziRidwan:
I wish God could send me a helper. NYSC camp is next week and I'm yet to get basic stuffs needed as I'm financially stranded. Things like this makes you depressed despite all your effort.
You keep posting this in all section and thread.
You are stranded but you have data to be sending this.

1 Like

Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by 12345baba(m): 12:06am On Oct 29, 2019
Borrow pose
Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by jaxxy(m): 12:30am On Oct 29, 2019
She didn’t need to tell them or anyone how old she is, maturity isn’t by age.

2 Likes

Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by CandidSeeker(m): 2:52am On Oct 29, 2019
PerseDew:
Be it a curse or not, she derives joy from dressing up in those lace or fine fabric gowns.

One of her followers spotted.
Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by timesup234: 4:48am On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by Shugaddict(f): 4:55am On Oct 29, 2019
This same celebs I waste my hard earned data to view the clothes she took on credit grin grin grin

Nobody should tell me o... I know what am doing ����
Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by BlackCrainte: 5:07am On Oct 29, 2019
Ambode is no longer Governor grin
Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by opebiboy: 5:44am On Oct 29, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U don’t know what you are saying...go and do the maths of those boys that sell out O2 arena regularly in the UK at 70-150£ Per ticket and that’s just regular. it gets up to 500-1000£ for VIP tickets....
How much did u think AY made from 30days in Atlanta, a trip to Jamaica and 10days in the sun city?? In Nigeria alone those movie made around 135million each...u have not add his shows....
Nigerians evade tax a lot ooooo....these boys have up to 500million....plus yahoo they engage in and money laundering for politicians and scammers...
Guy stop with all this nonsense. Where is their investments. Where is their hotels, companies etc. This people are errand boys for politicians and struggle to raise 10 million. You quote money without thinking about the overhead cost. You need to talk to a financial expert. Wizkid that was still renting in Lekki three years ago and was about to be kicked out. All their wealth are Audio showoff. 500 million is even too big, none of them have a net worth of 300 million naira. Lets think like matured people

1 Like

Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by agbekeOreke86(f): 5:57am On Oct 29, 2019
Endevil:
Wow
pls carry this your malady away from other people's thread and keep creating your silly threads jeje.we have google as our friend if we need any 'sodomy' info.i pray you get the help you need in/on time before its too late.your obssession with LGBT,racism,obama,oprah and the rest is sickening.U are the one that needs to 'wake up from your slumber' with your different monikers and always,repeatedly spewing gibberish!#iranu#!!!
Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 29, 2019
opebiboy:
Guy stop with all this nonsense. Where is their investments. Where is their hotels, companies etc. This people are errand boys for politicians and struggle to raise 10 million. You quote money without thinking about the overhead cost. You need to talk to a financial expert. Wizkid that was still renting in Lekki three years ago and was about to be kicked out. All their wealth are Audio showoff. 500 million is even too big, none of them have a net worth of 300 million naira. Lets think like matured people

What I don’t understand about nairalanders is insulting people to make a point..is it that u feel ur point will sound better with an insult or what??.
Don’t get me working I’m not saying many don’t do online, fake show off...but Go and find out about some for urself if u care b4 u assume all of them don’t have investment...u think u have made a point by saying Wizkid rented house three years ago? Kylie Jenner was accused by her landlord as well for not paying her rent not too long ago...and this year she owns a home and a Lamborghini...that’s the US where u buy things on cr sir easily....

is Wizkid the only celebrity..?? If he decides to spend all his earnings frivolously still doesn’t change the fact they make hundreds of millions.

Saying they all struggle to raise 10million is a fallacy impaired statement and a desperate attempt to drive home ur proofless point...:being liquid is one thing, having investment is another..to say none of this celebrity is liquid to the tune of 10million is completely untrue
Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by opebiboy: 7:33am On Oct 29, 2019
1StopRudeness:

What I don’t understand about nairalanders is insulting people to make a point..is it that u feel ur point will sound better with an insult or what??.
Don’t get me working I’m not saying many don’t do online, fake show off...but Go and find out about some for urself if u care b4 u assume all of them don’t have investment...u think u have made a point by saying Wizkid rented house three years ago? Kylie Jenner was accused by her landlord as well for not paying her rent not too long ago...and this year she owns a home and a Lamborghini...that’s the US where u buy things on cr sir easily....

is Wizkid the only celebrity..?? If he decides to spend all his earnings frivolously still doesn’t change the fact they make hundreds of millions.

Saying they all struggle to raise 10million is a fallacy impaired statement and a desperate attempt to drive home ur proofless point...:being liquid is one thing, having investment is another..to say none of this celebrity is liquid to the tune of 10million is completely untrue
no matter how hard you try to paint it none of these artists can afford to buy a house 200 million naira cash. I am tired of explaining myself. Goodbye
Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by ernieboy(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2019
Zimbola7:
singing audio money by Psquare

i pity those that get carried away by all these celebrities fake lifestyle

only few of them I repeat only few are rich as in really rich in that entertainment industry not audio money.

you'll be surprised that you're far much better than some of them sef

fame is different from being wealthy
don't confuse yourself with both

that's why an unknown CEO will sign them up for endorsement cheesy
unknown CEO? does a CEO have to be popular before he/ she can endorsements a celebrity? what exactly is your reasoning here?
Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by khome(f): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2019
AryaSand:
Not a new thing. She's always entering one problem or the other because of Clothes. Lai se pe won fi Aso sepe fun.
Lol.....let aunty mercy wear cloth ooo.....edakun
Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by sanusi44z(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
AryaSand:
Not a new thing. She's always entering one problem or the other because of Clothes. Lai se pe won fi Aso sepe fun.
lol
Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by sanusi44z(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
opebiboy:
You know nothing boy
Re: Unique Fabric Gallery: Mercy Aigbe Called Out By Chinese Fabric Seller Over Debt by nauto5: 1:45am On Oct 30, 2019
Let me mind my own business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes / Leo And Cee-c Spark Dating Rumours With Romantic Dinner (video) / Why Ghanaians Attack Nigerians – Afia Shwarzenneger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.