Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Dejavu... The Feeling Of Having Experienced Something Before - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dejavu... The Feeling Of Having Experienced Something Before (329 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced Something Unusual That You Just Can't Explain? / Has Anyone Experienced Something Like This? / Help:My Right Scrotum Feels Weird With A Feeling Of Trapped Gasses In My Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dejavu... The Feeling Of Having Experienced Something Before by xjeff(m): 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
Déjà vu is the feeling that one has lived through the present situation before. The phrase translates literally as "already seen"
Was hooking up with some friends and all of a sudden it just dawned on me that I have experienced the scenario with them before. With each sitting in positions I have seen before, making sentences I have heard from them before. I need you guys to share your experiences with dejavu.... Thank you
Re: Dejavu... The Feeling Of Having Experienced Something Before by nauto5: 3:59am On Oct 30, 2019
Naija
Re: Dejavu... The Feeling Of Having Experienced Something Before by brendansterling(m): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2020
One explanation for déjà vu is that there is a split-second delay in transferring information from one side of the brain to the other. One side of the brain would then get the information twice – once directly, and once from the 'in charge' side. So the person would sense that the event had happened before. so, dejavu is a purely psychological thing. all claims of it being as a factor of reincarnation is unnecessary.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Brings Out Wizkid At His Africa Giant Show In London / My Experience With A Lady Today / Made In Nigeria Tech Products You Need To Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.